Has this glitch/ bug ever happened to you? Plus have you ever wondered how the counselors look like when under a bed?

The only one I remember was the one back in the first month or two of the game that they patched up where you would press X and you sometimes couldn't execute the kill on the bed or cabinet the counselor was hiding in. 

3 minutes ago, SDA said:

Yup. Use your knives.

It wouldn't work because the counselor is actually under the bed, it just looks like they're floating when they're not.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

Id say your bigger worry was them getting that call made while you were fretting over a glitched hiding bot :P

I didn't really care because I was playing offline bots, they're easy to kill when it's on hard mode.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

It wouldn't work because the counselor is actually under the bed, it just looks like they're floating when they're not.

It wasn't suggesting an option, it's what I've seen work. I'm not going to try to justify the mechanics in this game.

Yep, had it happen to me. I had to go clean across the map before she (AJ) would come out. Not the wost thing in the world but slightly annoying.