1 hour ago, PARTVI said:

Your on a spaceship. All assets and game mechanics are based on outdoor camp gameplay. 

There's too many new implementations to make it work using curent system. Jason will morph inside your room? ...shift where ,to next hallway before you get stuck at another door to break down?  ...useless . no Windows?  

Who knows, I have a feeling this is a long way away, probably last thing we get. If they had trouble on "Paranoia" ....can imagine the nightmare it is making this work

For this dev team would probably be best just making own gamemode , i think it would be a great way to switch things up a bit too from the usual multiplayer. And would allow to add Pamela later in game finally with her own gamemode. 

If its still 1 vs 7 with the same goals of trying to kill as Jason or survive as counselor then I don't think it needs its own game mode since the same rules are being applied.

I would imagine that calling and boarding another ship is essentially no different then escaping the camp grounds with the police. With morph, they'll just have sectors that are off limits.

• Like 1

They don't have to create a whole new game mode for Grendel. Just because you say it's impossible doesn't mean it is. You could morph only in hallways the ship is quite large. Then have to break down the door yes no windows that doesn't completely change game play it could actually make it scarier. Cause you can't just run and jump away from Jason into a lock room you have to run and get behind a door and lock it. Bringing a whole new element of fear that if your not fast enough or smart enough your dead. 

There were windows in The Grendel (at least glass panels).

On 2/11/2018 at 8:46 PM, PARTVI said:

It should be...theres no real way to implement the current multiplayer on grendel. Plus it would be pretty goofy with current characters we have in space.

Just had an idea: What if the opening scene of the grendel has Jason attack a space dude/astronaut future guy who turns on a hologram of crystal lake, and we play as holo-counselors?