I love people who only slash, they are the easiest to escape from.  I know as my jason style,  I try to make sure every kill is different.  I do slash until people are limping. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2018 at 5:19 AM, Ocular_Pat-down said:

So I just had a game, I came into the lobby and there was a loudmouth Seth Rogen sounding guy.

The game starts at Pinehurst and i'm Roy. I instantly spawn at the ranch to trap the phone. I go in and start slashing the first guy.

"What the f*** you f**?!" He yells at me.

I killed everyone by slashing them and 3 of them were shouting abuse at me calling me 'Trash'...??? I don't get it, it's a game feature yet i'm the f** cause I don't want to get pocket knived??

Then the game ends and Seth Rogen starts giving me abuse.  What's with this game and it's toxic fanbase?

I only hate “Slashers” If: 

1. That’s their only strategy

2. They don’t even attempt to grab even if I’m the last person alive and I have nothing left to use against Jason.

Other than that I’m okay with Slashers, if he at least grabbed a couple of times and got Knifed, then yeah, go ahead and slash.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

There’s no right way or wrong way to play Jason. Jason’s only objective is to kill counselors. So whether that be through grab kills or slashing the end result is the same. Besides who gets to decide how many counselors you slash is too many. If you don’t like slashing then don’t but don’t try to paint Jason’s who slash as noobs.

I never said that I thought they were noobs but a lot of people in the lobby will scream “noob alert” at the Jason players. Probably because most low-level Jason players will swing and slash because they don’t know the controls yet. I just don’t get the point of slashing everybody in the lobby when there are cool kills that were mo-capped for a reason. If people wanna do boring ass slashes then that is their gameplay, but don’t get butthurt and say that the game is “rigged” because somebody has thick skinned and they got 4/8 because they never grabbed somebody and continued to slash everybody. I can’t tell you how many times that has happened. Not to mention you level up a lot slower if you just slash because you get a lot more XP for doing different kills.

• Like 1

Slashing is boring, both for the Jason player and for the player getting slashed. It's actually easier to survive a slasher than it is to survive a grabber, because medspray is more plentiful than pocket knives and you can block and counter attacks but not grabs. That said, Jasons with weapon strength have that trait for a reason, and if you've nailed a Vanessa with enough knives to get them limping and then shift on top of them, you'd be a fool to go for a grab, as if they have a knife the whole chase repeats. I save that for the characters that aren't annoying teabagging loopers.

Ok number one it's harder to slash someone to death. If a Jason decides to slash you perhaps you should thank him for using the broken ass melee system that is easily countered against you instead of grabbing you out of existence. 

Number two Pamela tells you to kill them. She never says how. 

I've had a change of heart, now that I've seen how angry the counselors get, I'll just slash whether I suspect they have knives or not. Especially some of the posters here, it doesn't matter if you have pocket knives anymore, you're getting slashed up

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

I've had a change of heart, now that I've seen how angry the counselors get, I'll just slash whether I suspect they have knives or not. Especially some of the posters here, it doesn't matter if you have pocket knives anymore, you're getting slashed up

Fuck yeah! Put the "slash" in slasher film.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Yes.. join me:

Darth Vader Join me Come to the Dark Side.jpg

• Like 2

Case in point:

No one has the right to dictate how other players should go about murdering counselors. Flaming people for not meeting your Jason standards is just plain disgraceful. 

That being said, Friday the 13th: The Game has a myriad of creative, spectacular kills which are a big part of the game's charm. In that regard, slash/knife kills are the most uninspired, bland kills of the bunch, so it really should come as no surprise that quite a few people would consider slashfests to be lame.

I guess we could say that there is a distinction between doing a good job and doing a beautiful job.

Just now, JulianVK said:

In that regard, slash/knife kills are the most uninspired, bland kills of the bunch, so it really should come as no surprise that quite a few people would consider slashfests to be lame.

But Bropollo needs his electrolytes, and finds the best way to get them is from the tears of those crying about being slashed (they taste DELICIOUS).

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Ik it’s especially funny when you see that they did have a pocketknife on their body lol.

1 hour ago, Sidetrack said:

I don’t like slashing because you have no chance of getting away because they spam and no chances to have help

People say the same thing about a Jason that spams grabs. There's always a chance to escape. Slashing or grabbing is not 100% guaranteed.

• Like 2

People don't like dying.  I think the Devs should patch that out too.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I have got to the point that if I KNOW it infuriates someone - I'll slash them even more and let them scream about it.  Prefer the grab/kills but I'll slash just to get reactions now.....it's IN THE GAME..it gets used I say! 

On 2/11/2018 at 11:26 AM, HuDawg said:

Besides, a good Jason will put on a show

Does that "show" include hiding in a lake if counselors are trying to kill him? 

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Can't put on a show once a bunch of try hard Jason killers have a sweater in play.

Not that theres anything wrong with Jumping into the lake.    I myself don't use the lake to wait out kill squad, because it gives them to much time to dance, talk shit and send pms..  Id rather sucker them to chase me around the map

Its still a show, just a different type of show.   

19 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Lol finally in a room with you

I'll slash trolls all day long as my eardrums bathe in the sweet sounds of them losing their shit in chaotic harmony. They play the game to ruin the experience for everyone else, so I make it my personal mission to not only take that luxury away, but make them as miserable as I can in the process. Never gets old.

When dealing with classy players I prefer the grab kills, and I've also noticed when I'm dicking around with offline bots I've gotten in the habit of never going for the same kill twice in a round.

14 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Lol finally in a room with you

The videos on my channel by the way. For what it's worth, I was really hoping you'd get the kill in the next round (which you did) I've never played with the guy playing Tommy and didn't know how competent he was. At least Jason didn't Rage quit mid-death, that seems to be becoming a trend.

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The videos on my channel by the way. For what it's worth, I was really hoping you'd get the kill in the next round (which you did) I've never played with the guy playing Tommy and didn't know how competent he was. At least Jason didn't Rage quit mid-death, that seems to be becoming a trend.

Sweet, I had fun playing with you. Hopefully we can start a party soon.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:06 PM, Fair Play said:

People say the same thing about a Jason that spams grabs. There's always a chance to escape. Slashing or grabbing is not 100% guaranteed.

Well you can have more of a chance to fight and when you Jason attempts to grab you and when there slashing you hit him and probably run off limping 

Actually, this Is still a slasher game, isn‘t it?

Once they have fixed the Kontext kill glitches, we will surely see more contrast and hv more fun 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, Sidetrack said:

Well you can have more of a chance to fight and when you Jason attempts to grab you and when there slashing you hit him and probably run off limping 

You have a chance with slashing or grabbing. It's just not 100% either way.

First aid sprays, a good weapon that stuns, and a fellow counselor or two can make a difference.

• Like 2