33 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

I came here for a good time and honestly i’m feeling so attacked right now.

You'll feel better after you stun Jason as Tiffany and then Teabag him :P

10 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I’ll end you, beanie weenie.

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

You'll feel better after you stun Jason as Tiffany and then Teabag him :P

I don’t teabag no more... isn’t that right @Risinggrave 

Just now, Riot_Dame said:

I’ll end you, beanie weenie.

I don’t teabag no more... isn’t that right @Risinggrave 

I dunno. We really haven't played since that night.

For the uninitiated, Riot pulls a teabag on Jason who is played by @lHeartBreakerl at the end of a game, and I'm Jason next. I morph near Riot and Heartbreaker at Blair's Cove right from go. Breaker makes sure I see Riot/Tiffany before sprinting off. I forget about him, making sure I kill Riot (via slashing) before she can stock up and troll. She wasn't happy, even when the game dropped midway through. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've never had a problem with slashing. It's part of the game for a reason, it's a way of killing. In fact, I absolutely love when people try to slash. It's so easy to avoid it with Vanessa that they eventually get tired and attempt grabs. I don't understand why people attempt to fight Jason when they see him slashing. All you have to do is not get close and his slashes are useless. 

9 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I dunno. We really haven't played since that night.

For the uninitiated, Riot pulls a teabag on Jason who is played by @lHeartBreakerl at the end of a game, and I'm Jason next. I morph near Riot and Heartbreaker at Blair's Cove right from go. Breaker makes sure I see Riot/Tiffany before sprinting off. I forget about him, making sure I kill Riot (via slashing) before she can stock up and troll. She wasn't happy, even when the game dropped midway through. 

pssst bean, it was sarcasm. let’s remember in that run i still lasted 5 minutes with nothing but a wrench, two people escaped, and you only got me limping with throwing knives in which i still knocked you out before you grabbed me and killed me. you didn’t slash until the next time you were jason, which made me unhappy because you had already tunneled me. i also teabagged @Alkavian last night for the hell of it.

1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

pssst bean, it was sarcasm. let’s remember in that run i still lasted 5 minutes with nothing but a wrench, two people escaped, and you only got me limping with throwing knives in which i still knocked you out before you grabbed me and killed me. you didn’t slash until the next time you were jason, which made me unhappy because you had already tunneled me. i also teabagged @Alkavian last night for the hell of it.

Alk should tunnel you too. 

We need to make a group and call ourselves "Quiet Riot" or something. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

No one supports this.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Quiet Riot! Perfect name for a tunneling Riot strategy.😂

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Quiet Riot! Perfect name for a tunneling Riot strategy.😂

No, no, no. Don’t encourage him.

4 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Well, in that case slashers are bad people and should be drowned alongside kittens

How about: "Every time you slash as Jason, God kills a kitten."

I'd slash excluively.

Slashing is a valid method... I usually slash a counselor once, maybe twice so that they're limping then go for the grab kill. That way if they have a knife and get free, they won't get far. Those who attack slashers...

280.gif

33 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I haven't played with you guys in forever

24 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

How about: "Every time you slash as Jason, God kills a kitten."

I'd slash excluively.

I'd do the same if it was "Every time you slash as Jason, God kills an orphan."

24 minutes ago, Deth_Hed said:

Slashing is a valid method... I usually slash a counselor once, maybe twice so that they're limping then go for the grab kill. That way if they have a knife and get free, they won't get far. Those who attack slashers...

*Meme*

You know, I try to slash until limping, but I often forget to. I'm so used to shifting in and grabbing. Agreed on softening up the kill being a good idea.

17 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I haven't played with you guys in forever

I've only gotten in one or two good sessions since Roy dropped. 

I will throw my useless $.02 in here. Personally, I like going for the most intricate kills when I am Jason. That is for my own amusement. I'd rather throw you down and put an axe in your junk than slash you from behind. With that being said, I have no problem softening up counselors with a throwing knife or two, and a good swipe in the ass to get ya limping. I prefer environmental kills when I can pull them off because they look cool as shit. And some of the Jason Specific kills are awesome (Pt. 8's kick and axe throw to the head is one of my favorites). 

But, if you are playing in a QP lobby, you have to expect some slasher Jasons from time to time. I don't mind it, and I don't say anything negative to the person playing that way. It is a viable strategy. When we play private games, it is very rare that you will see a slash kill, unless Jason is getting mobbed. You gang up on me, I'll slash the shit outta ya! I don't see any reason to talk shit to anyone for playing the game how they want to play the game. It is not up to them to entertain you in QuickPlay. Hell, we're not playing Maximus Decimus Meridius, it's Jason-Fucking-Voorhees, a slasher film icon.

• Like 2

This topic is created far too often. Use the search function and you will easily find everyone's opinions on this.

If you want to slash everyone that is your prerogative, nobody here cares. Just stop making the same topics over and over please.

• Like 1

I have no real issues with slashers. Jason gotta do what Jason gotta do! I think it shows either caution or insecurity from Jason players. The caution part makes sense, since there are times that it certainly is wisest to slash and you just should not risk a counsellor having a knife.

When I'm Jason I try to mix it up. I might slash a couple people in the lobby, or more if the situation calls for it, but I won't slash anyone if there are two people left and still half the match to go. I'd say, about 70 % of my kills per match are grabs or environmental, and the other 30% are slash or knife throw. Changes every match though.

• Like 1

Because some counselor players think they are entitled to surviving, and slashing makes their pocket knife useless. If you want to slash, slash. If you want to grab, grab. If I have a knife, I'll be upset if you slash me to death but I'll understand why and I won't insult you. No Jason player wants to get stabbed in the neck and potentially be denied a kill.

37 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Or you just use throwing knives.

People don't complain about that. 

I did last night.

He was a Deborah and the final girl. Found him in front of the Jarvis house basement door. So I just stood in front of his only exit so that even though he shot me he couldn't leave.

I grabbed him only to get pocket knifed, but then he just walked up to me like he gave up. So I start slashing him, just to weaken him before I go for the grab again.  He start yelling "Just f***ing grab me already b**ch".

I don't say anything, but since he decided to act like a douche I decide to do nothing with him after grabbing him. He start yelling some more "Hurry up, your just wasting my time" and when the grab wear off he said "see what did I yell you, just do it". So I just started chucking my knives at him till he died instead.

He then called me a "p***y". I told him if he didn't get his panties in a knot and b**ch at me I would have just grab killed him. He goes "whatever man" in a tone like I'm the one getting over emotional over this. When I point out he was the one crying over nothing he just started whining about having to deal with slashing squeakers in past games. 

Well after reading people's lame complaints about slashing and telling people that they can't enjoy slashing because in their opinion it is not possible. 

Slashing is now my new favorite way to kill. 

Seriously where does anyone get the right to tell anyone what is fun. That is on the player not you. If someone finds mindless slashing fun that is on them and they have a right to it. Just because they didn't go for the creative kills does not mean a thing if they are happy that is how it is. 

It is everyone's own job to make your game experiance fun. It is no ones job to make sure your entertained in this type of game. As a matter of fact that is kind of impossible being everyone has their own idea of fun. You need to lear to adapt to player behavior that you know is going to happen in the game. Whether you like it or not slashing is a tactic and it works. It does not matter if it is cheap or it hurt your feelings. Your playing a horror game get over your selves .

If you wanna slash the slash counselors to death but when you ONLY slash and don’t go for a grab kill and slash everybody in the match and on the loading screen everybodys cause of death simply says “Murdered” that’s when your going to be called a noob. I’ve seen Level 150 Part 3 and Part 4 try hards slash everybody to death in a round. Go ahead and slash a couple of counselors but when you’re scared that your going to be stabbed with a LIMITED amount of pocket knives in the round then that’s your own problem. There is a reason the grab kills are in the game, don’t be scared to be stabbed by a knife a couple of times. Slashing is okay to do but don’t be slashing all 8 counselors unless they are mobbing you all at once. The only time I really slash is when it’s Tommy Jarvis, sweater girl, or somebody out of stamina and annoying me. I will slash and use knives to injure counselors but unless an objective such as the fuse box or boat is going off then I’ll normally grab kill. 

16 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

If you wanna slash the slash counselors to death but when you ONLY slash and don’t go for a grab kill and slash everybody in the match and on the loading screen everybodys cause of death simply says “Murdered” that’s when your going to be called a noob. I’ve seen Level 150 Part 3 and Part 4 try hards slash everybody to death in a round. Go ahead and slash a couple of counselors but when you’re scared that your going to be stabbed with a LIMITED amount of pocket knives in the round then that’s your own problem. There is a reason the grab kills are in the game, don’t be scared to be stabbed by a knife a couple of times. Slashing is okay to do but don’t be slashing all 8 counselors unless they are mobbing you all at once. The only time I really slash is when it’s Tommy Jarvis, sweater girl, or somebody out of stamina and annoying me. I will slash and use knives to injure counselors but unless an objective such as the fuse box or boat is going off then I’ll normally grab kill. 

There’s no right way or wrong way to play Jason. Jason’s only objective is to kill counselors. So whether that be through grab kills or slashing the end result is the same. Besides who gets to decide how many counselors you slash is too many. If you don’t like slashing then don’t but don’t try to paint Jason’s who slash as noobs.