Sign in to follow this  
AldermachXI

AldermachXI vs Pappus - Twitch Boxing Match

@Papppus - Let's do it.

Like if you'd like to watch me cave in Pappus' head.

Heck, he can even have @nerfsavinijason there for a tag team partner. :lol: I'll take them both out in 3 minute round each.

Let's make it happen. Ball is in your court.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Papppus said:

You want a 1on1 and claim i wont last 3 minutes? Sure we can do that.

Define the level of tech allowed for counselors. You as Jason can do everything the game allows you to do.

No. I'm talking about an actual boxing match, sweet pea. I know that's a foreign concept to you, since it's physical activity.

I'm saying I'd knock you the fuck out inside 3 minutes. Same with your nut clinger there.

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

No. I'm talking about an actual boxing match, sweet pea. I know that's a foreign concept to you, since it's physical activity.

I'm saying I'd knock you the fuck out inside 3 minutes. Same with your nut clinger there.

Uh oh, someone in the internet is trying to act cool, better watch out.

If only you were as strong of a jason as you claim you are in real life LUL

1 minute ago, Papppus said:

Oh I misunderstood you then.

My standpoint on the matter is that only a fool would use violence unless the situation requires it. You fight if someone is in need of help right there or something big is at stacke. Otherwise there is no reason to do so.

While you might have reasons to want and fight me, I simply don't care about either outcome such a battle would bring. I would take no pleasure in beating you up nor being beaten up and nothing stands to be gained that warrants such measures and therefor I decline.

You better capture my girlfriend to make me fight :hearteyestiff:

Spoken like the true pussy you are.

Not very Russian of you.

1 minute ago, Papppus said:

Oh I misunderstood you then.

My standpoint on the matter is that only a fool would use violence unless the situation requires it. You fight if someone is in need of help right there or something big is at stacke. Otherwise there is no reason to do so.

While you might have reasons to want and fight me, I simply don't care about either outcome such a battle would bring. I would take no pleasure in beating you up nor being beaten up and nothing stands to be gained that warrants such measures and therefor I decline.

You better capture my girlfriend to make me fight :hearteyestiff:

I'm sensing a coward 

tenor.gif?itemid=4205121

2 minutes ago, Papppus said:

I am not a russian alder :D

If you think not randomly fighting is the way of a pussy that is your opinion to hold. It speaks volumes about your mental state.

Fighting you is the equivalent of me going onto the street and fighting the next dude instantly. There is no reason to do it.

Maybe they knocked you a bit too hard in school and you are still paying the price.

The reason is that this community wants to see you get your ass kicked. Give the people what they want lol

This grudge match has gone on for months now and had consumed far too much time here.  This is over as far as the forums are concerned.  Take your issues elsewhere.

• Like 1