On 2/20/2018 at 10:48 AM, jameson87 said:

Agreed. I have been on a Slayer kick since they announced retirement. I can never get enough of them Maiden, Overkill, Pantera or Megadeth. Pantera just wouldn't fit because of the era, unless it was included through the grendel map.

Just saw Overkill back in September, killer show. Plus I'm getting my Eddie tat touched up this weekend (Mummy Eddie from Powerslave). 

So many songs could go with this game and lots of greats have been mentioned. 

I can dig some Cannibal Corpse (my name should indicate that), 80's era Death for sure. I won't continue because I'd be making a list all night long. 

1 hour ago, Spinesplitter said:

Just saw Overkill back in September, killer show. Plus I'm getting my Eddie tat touched up this weekend (Mummy Eddie from Powerslave). 

So many songs could go with this game and lots of greats have been mentioned. 

I can dig some Cannibal Corpse (my name should indicate that), 80's era Death for sure. I won't continue because I'd be making a list all night long. 

Lol same. Gotta catch overkill, and maiden live the only two i haven't seen. Huge slayer fan have seen them at least 10 times. Gotta catch on their final tour for sure.

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Lol same. Gotta catch overkill, and maiden live the only two i haven't seen. Huge slayer fan have seen them at least 10 times. Gotta catch on their final tour for sure.

Yea man that's awesome. I was buying Slayer tapes at 7 years old.

I need to look for tickets, they're coming to Cincy. I still love em but I miss Hanneman so much. Great stuff though, classic. 

Just now, Spinesplitter said:

Yea man that's awesome. I was buying Slayer tapes at 7 years old.

I need to look for tickets, they're coming to Cincy. I still love em but I miss Hanneman so much. Great stuff though, classic. 

Yeah. Took my wife to her first slayer show last year to kick our honeymoon off. Got front and center and got a couple of kerry king and gary holt guitar picks. Made her love slayer that much more. Just wish she could have seen them when hanneman was still up there, she just doesn't know what she missed.

• Like 1

have you ever listened to this song ? " Crazy Lixx - XIII "

this amazing song was meant to be in the game but sadly devs wasn't able to buy it or what ever .
i swear every time when i'm playing as jason i just gonna listen to this music and hunt everyone down 

Link on Youtube :

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, King Darius said:

this amazing song was meant to be in the game but sadly devs wasn't able to buy it or what ever .
i swear every time when i'm playing as jason i just gonna listen to this music and hunt everyone down 

Link on Youtube :

Actually that song is on the radio.

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Actually that song is on the radio.

lol really ? cuz i never heard it in the game there is only 3 songs in game ( I only heard 3 songs ) 
Summer of heat 
The Mistfits
Killer 

I would love to see this chase theme added! Also, it'd be great to hear variation in the chase music when you're Jason, rather than the same theme you always hear, despite which part you're playing.

In my opinion, Adding extra music to the radio is a complete waste of time and resources. There are much more important things to be doing.

10 hours ago, FunMonster said:

In my opinion, Adding extra music to the radio is a complete waste of time and resources. There are much more important things to be doing.

Why would be a waste of time?  Anything new they can add is not a waste of time.  In this case it would be cool for have more 80's atmosphere.  Besides, isn't that boring when you turn on the radio and is the same old song that you have listened since release? 

On 2/22/2018 at 7:57 PM, King Darius said:

Link on Youtube :

The song is in the game. It’s one of my favorites as well. 

14 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Why would be a waste of time?  Anything new they can add is not a waste of time.  In this case it would be cool for have more 80's atmosphere.  Besides, isn't that boring when you turn on the radio and is the same old song that you have listened since release? 

There are a lot of issues to be fixed, more worthy of their time such as balance issues, glitches, fixing the vehicles, and also much more interesting content still being worked on, like new Jason's/councelors, maps, single player challenges, dedicated servers, engine update. A lot of people have been waiting for some of these things for a long time, and if it turned out that instead the developers had been trying to find new music tracks to add, I think that would make a lot of people angry. 

Music tracks will also take up a lot of memory space, then there's licensing issues for each track. It would be a lot of fuss for something that only a few people care about. Not everyone wants a dance party. Some people are actually trying to escape from the maniac that is trying to kill them, or they are a maniac who's trying to kill everyone.

I would like this to play for Jason while he's fighting Chad: 

8 hours ago, FunMonster said:

There are a lot of issues to be fixed, more worthy of their time such as balance issues, glitches, fixing the vehicles, and also much more interesting content still being worked on, like new Jason's/councelors, maps, single player challenges, dedicated servers, engine update. A lot of people have been waiting for some of these things for a long time, and if it turned out that instead the developers had been trying to find new music tracks to add, I think that would make a lot of people angry. 

Music tracks will also take up a lot of memory space, then there's licensing issues for each track. It would be a lot of fuss for something that only a few people care about. Not everyone wants a dance party. Some people are actually trying to escape from the maniac that is trying to kill them, or they are a maniac who's trying to kill everyone.

I think you are overreacting everything. It wouldn't be a waste of time, besides, it isn't that hard to add them. It just for set a little more of atmosphere and have more variety of songs, just that.

16 hours ago, FunMonster said:

I am with you on those other issues. I don't think anyone is asking for music before those issues, and it would be nice to have new music later on.

Second time I've escaped from Jason with Black Sabbath's Iron Man playing, it's followed by "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns n'Roses, escaped as Shelly, AKA "The Ninja"

If they ever implement a final showdown system, I hope this is the theme:

I watched Kingpin the other night, so now everytime it's just me and Jason this is what I hear playing in my head.