Patriots1

Making freinds on the forums and Ps4

Ive sent alot of you freind requests on Playstation 4.

Strangely Not many have accepted.

Sadly its just tumbleweeds and quiet with no response.

I Dare the best Dodging counselor to go up against Me as Jason.

• Confused 1

Don't take it personally if friend requests are not responded to. You'll find kindred spirits in the game in due time. With all the toxicity out there, people may be a little cautious to accept a request from just anyone. Just wait it out, and you'll have a regular bunch to play matches with in no time.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Don't take it personally if friend requests are not responded to. You'll find kindred spirits in the game in due time. With all the toxicity out there, people may be a little cautious to accept a request from just anyone. Just wait it out, and you'll have a regular bunch to play matches with in no time.

Thanks for that Encouragment.i really appreciate that.

You can add me, but I can't promise I'll play you very much. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I seem to be in a time zone and have a schedule that conflicts with most people that play on here. I live in central standard time, so if that works for you, we can play every now and then if you catch me at the right time. Username is same as forum name, deathbat96777. My real name's Dylan, you can call me that if you like.

• Thanks 1

I had to change settings to not allow requests. I don’t particularly like when people just add randomly and don’t say anything, especially if they didn’t use mics. I used to add everyone, but it got out of hand. If I get a random request and I don’t recognize your name then we really have no business being friends. It got to where I had a hundred some randos and I didn’t know who was anyone was. I don’t know who they are! I assume they’re from one of the games I’ve played, but it’s weird overall. Now I have a few guys I thoroughly enjoy playing with who aren’t douches and we have fun.