Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw

Connection to host lost (PS4) - Anyone else?

I was playing a few matches just now, when all of a sudden I got kicked out (like normal, lol). After that I tried to start up another match, but now I simply cant connect to any match. I find a server, and after just one second I get kicked out, prompting the message "Connection to host lost". This has been going on and on for at least 15 minutes.

Anyone else having this issue right now?

Having something similar on Xbox right now.  Just tried to play five times.  First two were ‘connection to host lost’.  Next two were ‘you were kicked, host quit’.  Fifth was ‘connection to host lost’.  Ugh.  I just want my double xp and I’m sick of playing against bots.

Didn't get that, but just played a whole round with kids.  May as well been the same thing.  Screaming into the mic, full lobby of Chad's and buggzy, objectives not being worked on, shit talking, etc.  I fixed the boat and got out of Dodge. Then, since I wasn't using a mic in a room full of kids, one tells the Jason player that I'm escaping in the boat.  I escaped and in the lobby he says "well, yeah.  The only reason that guy escaped is because I told him too".  Yeah, cause I hung around near the floating turds...   No, I looked at my maps, objectives, and went for what no one was around.  Played smart.  May as well be compared to not being able to play.  The ear rape from screaming, a Jason trying to be as funny as a 10 yr old can be, and general nonsense is about the same thing.