Thanks to @Redcat345 for this idea. How about a map that fits Savini Jason's look. Could have some cool fire kills, maybe even a Freddy easter egg. Plus who wouldn't want to explore hell? Only problem is  how to put in Cabins and such, but I am sure we could find a way past that.

I'm against fantasy-style maps in general for F13. This also includes Grendel spaceship.

I think the idea is just overkill.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Thanks to @Redcat345 for this idea. How about a map that fits Savini Jason's look. Could have some cool fire kills, maybe even a Freddy easter egg. Plus who wouldn't want to explore hell? Only problem is  how to put in Cabins and such, but I am sure we could find a way past that.

I’m all pro for anything in regards of Savin Jason :hearteyestiff:

However, hell itself might not work. Instead, we should have like a ‘lore-based’ map unique to Friday the 13th: The Game. It’s hard to word it, but it would be like a map that would act as if this game were a movie in the franchise.

Maybe it could be the Abandoned Camp map? Jason comes back from hell and sees that no one is back? Crystal Lake 2018 map? Just spitballing here.

Also +1 million for a Freddy Easter egg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I’m all pro for anything in regards of Savin Jason :hearteyestiff:

However, hell itself might not work. Instead, we should have like a ‘lore-based’ map unique to Friday the 13th: The Game. It’s hard to word it, but it would be like a map that would act as if this game were a movie in the franchise.

Maybe it could be the Abandoned Camp map? Jason comes back from hell and sees that no one is back? Crystal Lake 2018 map? Just spitballing here.

Also +1 million for a Freddy Easter egg

Really good ideas. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I think that’s a cool idea for both single player challenges and Mp. Cabins could be caves with jail cell bars and door and to escape as Jason in spc you have to steal the devils trident. Not sure how to do it as councillor. 

Just now, Cer1alkill3r said:

I think that’s a cool idea for both single player challenges and Mp. Cabins could be caves with jail cell bars and door and to escape as Jason in spc you have to steal the devils trident. Not sure how to do it as councillor. 

I thought Savini Jason took the devil’s trident.

Just now, Yoshman2523 said:

I thought Savini Jason took the devil’s trident.

That’s how he escaped isn’t it?

Just now, Cer1alkill3r said:

That’s how he escaped isn’t it?

I don’t know, I haven’t read his description in the Virtual Cabin for quite some time.

You are in hell as Savini Jason, and you have to escape being chained up, then you have to kill demons, then attack and defeat Satan to steal his pitchfork on the map to escape hell as Jason, counselors are replaced by demons, and Jason has to use various hell weapons laying around, the cutscene is him escaping hell. This would be a special mode for MP or SP. Other players will be the demons with one being Satan.

39 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I don’t know, I haven’t read his description in the Virtual Cabin for quite some time.

I think Lucifer gave him the pitchfork and send him on his way back. It doesn't say anything about Jason fighting with Lucifer or Jason fighting demons in hell to make his way out.

3 minutes ago, Loading said:

I think Lucifer gave him the pitchfork and send him on his way back. It doesn't say anything about Jason fighting with Lucifer or Jason fighting demons in hell to make his way out.

It says he ‘priced it from Lucifer himself’.

Maybe the Snow Map would be pretty great being that Jason is on fire and running around in ice lol.

I honestly don't know what theme could be used without jumping the shark too much.

20 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

It says he ‘priced it from Lucifer himself’.

"Pried"

I have a premise for a "Hell" map.

The premise is all the counselors are already dead and they are suffering in hell by being killed by Jason repeatedly forever. The phone fuse is replaced with a crucifix. The phone box and phone is replaced with an altar to pray upon. Calling the cops is replaced by praying for forgiveness and opening a gate to Heaven and crossing over.

The car is replaced by a demonic wagon that needs a wheel and some other part to make it functional and ride it out of Jason's hell.

The boat is replaced by Charon or the Grim Reaper and the boat parts are replaced with gold coins that need to be found and given to him as payment for the ride across the River Styx. The counselors steer the boat but Charon or the Grim Reaper is the one doing the rowing. And of course the river or lake is made of blood.

Yea sure I love this idea and when they escape they run into a bright light and then there in heaven 

On 10/02/2018 at 4:06 PM, TheButtonMasher said:

I totally agree but for single players challenge only.

2 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I could deal with that.

because not everyone have Savini he would be an insult for players who don't have Savini even if its still an insult for exclusivity anyway. ( I got it myself. )

Could have a forest fire going.  Might be a bit too graphics heavy for some though. 

I think you'd just replace all the water with a lava like liquid, the trees would all be burned, skeletons would little the forest floor. Bodies would hang from trees, or be buried face down to the waist, legs still kicking weakly. Walls would bleed in cabins and ever kill point would already have a body twitching on it. Jason would rip them off before replacing them with a counselor. The fires in the camps would have people tied over them, and they'd plead for you to kill them giving away your position unless you did. All the windows in camp would start broken forcing you to leap through them. Doors would start barred, you'd have to scout through windows to spot gas or the batteries, before jumping in. Speed looting equals death, in hell everything wants to hurt you, forcing you to play smart. I could go on but I think you get the idea. 

How would the intro work? What's the purpose of counselors showing up in hell? Are they going to be throwing a party there? Are they already dead and your playing their spirits?

Sorry. A Hell map sound lame.

9 hours ago, Loading said:

How would the intro work? What's the purpose of counselors showing up in hell? Are they going to be throwing a party there? Are they already dead and your playing their spirits?

Sorry. A Hell map sound lame.

no counselors, demons. You get to play out the story of how Savini Jason escaped hell by killing demons and stealing the pitchfork from Satan himself to escape.