taliesin2943

green mask jason is gone?

ok i remember having retro green masked purple jumpsuit jason when i first started last year but i came back to lay in ernest this last week and i noticed that jason is gone i know he was just a freebie they gave us but i wanted to play as him but now hes gone any idea what happend?

7 minutes ago, taliesin2943 said:

ok i remember having retro green masked purple jumpsuit jason when i first started last year but i came back to lay in ernest this last week and i noticed that jason is gone i know he was just a freebie they gave us but i wanted to play as him but now hes gone any idea what happend?

Gone for repairs/changes I think.

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Retro Jason is still in the game after the most recent patch.

well i looked and all i have is the part 2-9 jasons and savini no retro inless hes hidden somewhere and i dont think i can delete any of the characters mind telling me where hes located?

Just now, taliesin2943 said:

well i looked and all i have is the part 2-9 jasons and savini no retro inless hes hidden somewhere and i dont think i can delete any of the characters mind telling me where hes located?

Go to Part 3 and change the skin. That's always been how you select him.

18 minutes ago, taliesin2943 said:

yes im aware but when i do that all there is is the bloody skin

What system do you play on?

Ok, I logged into my ps4 to check. Retro is still there, press the analog. He's the first skin after your regular J3 skin.Then the bloody skins start.

8 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Ok, I logged into my ps4 to check. Retro is still there, press the analog. He's the first skin after your regular J3 skin.Then the bloody skins start.

im telling ya on mine it just turns blood effect on and off eh ill keep working at it maybe its just bugged ill try a full delete and reinstall

5 hours ago, taliesin2943 said:

im telling ya on mine it just turns blood effect on and off eh ill keep working at it maybe its just bugged ill try a full delete and reinstall

Good idea, hopefully that'll work out.

3 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

In a perfect world that Purple muppet would be removed from the game ? unfortunately we live in an imperfect world. 

Starting to sound like people are hating what they use to love lol.

I barely get any retro Jason's as a PC player, it seems "old school" now hehe.

With people being a little happy before, it was free and a throw back to the nes day's where

the 1st f13 game took place. :-)

2 hours ago, Tyler659 said:

Starting to sound like people are hating what they use to love lol.

I barely get any retro Jason's as a PC player, it seems "old school" now hehe.

With people being a little happy before, it was free and a throw back to the nes day's where

the 1st f13 game took place. :-)

I get the nostalgia thing bud...it's just so out of place in a survival horror game you can tell so much passion to make it like the movies went into. 

It was Wes reacting to being spammed on Twitter by a select few that they wanted it. Give me Jason X rather than an updated Purple Jason.

56 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Actually that’s not true.

I made topic on adding the other video game Jason and many did not like the idea.

4 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

In a perfect world that Purple muppet would be removed from the game ? unfortunately we live in an imperfect world. 

You leave him alone ;-; he just wants to be loved

3 minutes ago, Chetork said:

You leave him alone ;-; he just wants to be loved

He should've been buried in 1989 with that game. It was a joke of a game then, completely unrelated to the movies and it still is now. :)

I'm the most nostalgic guy you'll ever meet...but that should have been left alone and left to die like a NES cartridge. :) 

56 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

NES cartridge.

You never played the E.T game.... That game did get buried in a hole xD 

ET-Game.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You never played the E.T game.... That game did get buried in a hole xD 

ET-Game.jpg

:lol: I love that film, I could listen to John Williams's music all day long and I LOVE the 8-bit video game era. I just think there's a time and place for shoe-horning things that don't fit into games that were clearly not built around that kind of character.:) 

22 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

:lol: I love that film, I could listen to John Williams's music all day long and I LOVE the 8-bit video game era. I just think there's a time and place for shoe-horning things that don't fit into games that were clearly not built around that kind of character.:) 

I don't think NES Jason is all that bad, you rarely see him anymore lol