New Kill 1: Savini throws down the counselor in their back and they start to beg for mercy. Savini stabs them five times. One in the left leg, two in the chest, one in the stomach, and finally through the neck.

New Kill 2: Savini throws down the counselor on their knees. Savini walks behind them and starts to slowly insert the pointy end of the pitchfork through the anal cavity which will emerge through the mouth before pulling it out. Vlad the impaler style.

New Kill 3: The counselor appears to escape Savini's grab and runs away only to be impaled from behind through the back when Savini throws his pitchfork at them. The counselor gets on their knees and Savini walks closer to retrieve his pitchfork. As soon as Savini pulls it from the counselors back, they fall to the ground face first deceased.

Well? What do you think?

I like number 3, that is doable like the part 8 axe throw. 

My idea for a Savini kill: Jason buttstrokes the counselor with the back end of the pitchfork to their head, stunning them, then he impales the counselor through the mouth to a wall or standing alone with that single point of the pitchfork. 

Kill number 2: Jason impales 2 counselors using each end of the fork.

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Kill number 2: Jason impales 2 counselors using each end of the fork.

This could only really work in single player challenges tbh

Choke them to death from behind, huck it through their chest like Scorpion, tie them up with it and pull on them until they explode into cubed chunks 

2 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Choke them to death from behind, huck it through their chest like Scorpion, tie them up with it and pull on them until they explode into cubed chunks 

The word ‘chunks’ made me feel uncomfortable lol.

1 minute ago, deathbat96777 said:

Good, it was supposed to. It's an idea for how to kill someone grotesquely using Jason Voorhees, it should XD 

Yeah I know but still.

Its just like how I don’t like the word pant.

I feel like a nice kill would be Sabina grabs counselor, counselor is punching and kicking and trying to escape but savini stabs his pitchfork into their chest raises them up to his face and punches them off of it.

26 minutes ago, Impuhlsively said:

I feel like a nice kill would be Sabina grabs counselor, counselor is punching and kicking and trying to escape but savini stabs his pitchfork into their chest raises them up to his face and punches them off of it.

Well boy are you in luck, as that is already a kill in the game.