1 hour ago, Patriots1 said:

well its still not the same as a shelly thread.

besides the old thread may be years old.

Years old?! The game isn't even a year old! Let alone how long Shelly has been a playable character! Jesus fuck... please don't breed Darrin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

And when that happens, our buddy @AldermachXI gets grouchy. And nobody wants a grouchy Alder! ^_^

Actually footage of him getting Grumpy 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I look at the title of this topic and think to myself, "man, this guy is sick."

Then I open the topic and realize it wasn't that bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Loading said:

I look at the title of this topic and think to myself, "man, this guy is sick."

Then I open the topic and realize it wasn't that bad.

Exactly this thread is about shellys charachter and clothing.

These other guys think that they are special and dont have to follow the rules and stay on topic of the thread.

1 minute ago, Patriots1 said:

Exactly this thread is about shellys charachter and clothing.

These other guys think that they are special and dont have to follow the rules and stay on topic of the thread.

Did you not read @Cokeyskunk post? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Too many wurds.

I feel he just looked at his post and was like 5049866.gif

I actually never knew people still went back to old threads,

well I just witnessed now @Patriots1 when you post something in the thread that the person

at the bottom on the 1st page linked it will get that thread boosted to the front for people to see. I was shocked really

a cool feature indeed lol. This was always the way to get a quick answer and get in the front

pages, make a new thread. Honestly certain topics that people put up never bothered me and fail to

see the clutter unless its spam. To each their own really. Plus everyone can search for something specific like

Patriot? I guess people like browsing about what ppl are talking about now that has been added to f13 or yet added

to the forums, without wanting to just search for it. I'm not trying to cause a problem btw lol, just being neutral.

I can’t believe people are suggesting that someone find and bump a 4 month old thread rather than just ask a question.  Even if he found the thread some would complain he bumped an old thread. 

If you people would stop complaining like wannabe mods then the thread would be answered and go away.  

People here act like grade school children, eager to tattle and tag mods as though they can’t do their job without them because there is just oh so much volume here. 

• Like 1

Please read @Cokeyskunk's helpful post and follow that link to the other thread.

To save on server space, avoid repetition and just generally keep things tidy here we try to remove similar threads as much as possible. There is nothing wrong with resurrecting an older thread if it's definitely relevant to what you're looking for. And in that suggested case, it's very recent anyway.

Shelly doesn't have an alternate set of outfits yet because, just like Mitch and Fox, they wanted to get the character out there first and add them on later.

Also, as ever, if anyone feels they are being attacked, report it but please don't engage the same way. Two wrongs won't make a right.