Hello, today I wanted to share my summer camp experience. It was 1986, I was a little kid and it's was summer! And since I was a kid and I didn't have anything to do my mom sent me to a summer camp with the boy scouts, yeah the boy scouts xD. The thing is that I watched Friday The 13th (Part 1 and 2)  before I went there. When we arrived I remember there was a lot of animals and there was a big farm with horses and cows, it was a pretty fun place but guess what, we were not going to camp there, I remember there was a big ass dirt road, and then there was another road inside the woods (it was called the magic forest trail or something like that. When we arrived to the site we put the tents and such, we do some activities and things like that. Then the night arrived (here is where the fun start) It was like the 23:00 and the counselors decided to make a night trip (of course I was like hell no I watched enough movies to know something bad is going to happen)

And indeed it ended bad, it was just a prank to scare us (we where walking by the magic forest trail which is creepy as hell) I remember they were hidden behind some trees and then they appeared and of course I almost shit my pants. Everything was normal, I remember we do a lot of things in that week and it was pretty fun. But the last night, damn. The counselors started a campfire and they started telling horror stories and yeah since in that year a lot of slashers were popular they scared us with Jason and Michael. At the time I didn't see any movie of the Halloween franchise, only F13 and since there was a lake very close to the zone we where camping I was scared as hell. Then they decided to play Hide And Seek (in the damn night) I remember I was with a friend and he was just laughing because I was pretty scared and one kid who was friend of my friend decided to scare me with a hockey mask and a fake knife (haha)

Later when everybody where sleeping my body decided to troll me and I wake up to pee, I couldn't tell counselors I wanted pee because their tent was too far away and I was too coward to walk in the darkness to their tents and of course I didn't want wake up another kid because he would have started to complain and it would have ended bad. So I grab my flashlight and I went outside (it was like the 2 A.M) I walked like 3 steps and I started to pee xD, and I swear I heard some footsteps behind me, I was too scared to look behind so when I finished I ran to the tent. In the morning we had to go and I was like hell yeahh. I didn't tell anybody because obviously they would have started to bother me.

Do you have a experience of a summer camp like Friday The 13th? I would love to hear one.

An uncle of mine owns a lake resort, and when I was young my family would go there during the summer/winter vacations sometimes. There were beautiful lake cabins; rustic settings; and I especially liked going there in the winter, henceforth why I hope one day a winter camp map will become a DLC complete with normal winter clothing.

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine Damn, that sounds fun as hell to me man. I wish my scout leaders would have been that cool! We just did boring Boy Scouts shit. :lol: The scariest thing that ever happened to me at Camp Tonkawa (the camp we used every year) was that my first year some smartass put a dead rattlesnake in my sleeping bag. Not gonna lie, I think I peed a little when I saw that damn thing. lol

I know you were probably scared shitless while it was happening, but that is a cool memory you'll have forever. I kind of envy you for that.

8 hours ago, Trident77 said:

An uncle of mine owns a lake resort, and when I was young my family would go there during the summer/winter vacations sometimes. There were beautiful lake cabins; rustic settings; and I especially liked going there in the winter, henceforth why I hope one day a winter camp map will become a DLC complete with normal winter clothing.

That sounds pretty cool!

7 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine Damn, that sounds fun as hell to me man. I wish my scout leaders would have been that cool! We just did boring Boy Scouts shit. :lol: The scariest thing that ever happened to me at Camp Tonkawa (the camp we used every year) was that my first year some smartass put a dead rattlesnake in my sleeping bag. Not gonna lie, I think I peed a little when I saw that damn thing. lol

I know you were probably scared shitless while it was happening, but that is a cool memory you'll have forever. I kind of envy you for that.

Yeah it's sounds fun as hell, but when I was a kid it wasn't that fun xD. Yeah im sure I will remember it forever. It was so cool and still pretty cool, im sure even today since I can't be a kid again I would be a camp counselor. Even with spiders and some ugly animals, camp will always be fun.

• Like 1