Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Will people that have Savini Jason be able to use him at Single Player Challenges?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Why when devs announce something new people start talking about Savini? We have like 10 threads about Savini Jason, it's jut getting old.

It's a sideways way of bragging when those who have him bring him up like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It's a sideways way of bragging when those who have him bring him up like this.

lol...The guy asking the question doesn't even own the game. So no...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...The guy asking the question doesn't even own the game. So no...

He does own the game. He's on PC. He just can't play it because his computer can't handle it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Will people that have Savini Jason be able to use him at Single Player Challenges?

Better not do that shit without releasing him for purchase first. Otherwise, no, do not implement any for Savini Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zentorno said:

Better not do that shit without releasing him for purchase first. Otherwise, no, do not implement any for Savini Jason.

He'll be in there for single player use for those who bought him. Tho I told you were you could go to get him for free, Minecraft have all the Jason skins ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Let' me just pin this on the wal-

My gif is better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

He'll be in there for single player use for those who bought him. Tho I told you were you could go to get him for free, Minecraft have all the Jason skins ;) 

As stated, if the developers are going to do the shit it should only be if Savini Jason is going to be made publicly purchasable. If not, do not. Locking off more content from the public is a bad move with this sort of game...especially for a community that consistently cries about more content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

My gif is better

What gif? May I see? 

@Zentorno Each Jason will be playable in SP i'm sure and for those who have Savini will be able to use him. You can use him in offline bots so SP challenges he'll be there ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What gif? May I see? 

@Zentorno Each Jason will be playable in SP i'm sure and for those who have Savini will be able to use him. You can use him in offline bots so SP challenges he'll be there ;) 

Which would be perfectly acceptable...

...only if he is made publicly purchasable. Otherwise, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zentorno said:

Which would be perfectly acceptable...

...only if he is made publicly purchasable. Otherwise, no.

Before we get into the debate they have said "No" to giving him out. They will allow all Jason's even Savini regardless how you may feel on this.  It's not pay to win content it's something that was given to those who helped back the game and or got it before the backing ended. You missed the chance to get him from the kickstarter and from the leaks. Just move along, your already beating that dead horse. Just let him rest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Before we get into the debate they have said "No" to giving him out. They will allow all Jason's even Savini regardless how you may feel on this.  It's not pay to win content it's something that was given to those who helped back the game and or got it before the backing ended. You missed the chance to get him from the kickstarter and from the leaks. Just move along, your already beating that dead horse. Just let him rest.

We've already been over all the predictable and tired excuses from the corporate shlls and, for the billionth goddamn time, we have already seen other Kickstarter projects release backer content after an exclusivity period and for a fee with no negative reception from supporters. Which is more than reasonable. You can even go as far as to slap a high level requirement on him if you want.

All the arguments have been made, and the shills have no excuses left. We're not listening to any more excuses on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He does own the game. He's on PC. He just can't play it because his computer can't handle it. 

Ah, well that's new.

Either way, he doesn't have Savini.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

We've already been over all the predictable and tired excuses from the corporate shlls and, for the billionth goddamn time, we have already seen other Kickstarter projects release backer content after an exclusivity period and for a fee with no negative reception from supporters. Which is more than reasonable. You can even go as far as to slap a high level requirement on him if you want.

All the arguments have been made, and the shills have no excuses left. We're not listening to any more excuses on the subject.

You missed you chance, there are a lot of places that do this with a lot of items, stores have exclusive items that are timed and will be pulled off the shelves and never to return again. So you trying to demand a item be sold that isn't rightfully yours. You didn't risk any money into this game. A lot of kickstarters take the money and run soooo I see this for them then you. You can still talk about "Entitlement" till your blue in the face. You missed your chance, stop acting high an mighty and just accept you missed it.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't it just be your choice of which Jason to use for any challenge? If you have Savini and wanna use him, cool, if you don't have him, no big deal. No exclusive challenges, just the ability to use any Jason that you want on any challenge that you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Ah, well that's new.

Either way, he doesn't have Savini.

True tho he's wondering. I am hoping you can switch out Jason's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

We've already been over all the predictable and tired excuses from the corporate shlls and, for the billionth goddamn time, we have already seen other Kickstarter projects release backer content after an exclusivity period and for a fee with no negative reception from supporters. Which is more than reasonable. You can even go as far as to slap a high level requirement on him if you want.

All the arguments have been made, and the shills have no excuses left. We're not listening to any more excuses on the subject.

lmao...This again?

It'll really gonna be funny when you're still beating this dead horse 6 months from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×