Just now, AldermachXI said:

lmao...This again?

It'll really gonna be funny when you're still beating this dead horse 6 months from now.

That poor horse just wants to rest.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

mlm8qW6.gif

Oh that one xD Yes it's a lot better buuuut mine was more showing that the pin went through the wall because no one cared xD 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lmao...This again?

It'll really gonna be funny when you're still beating this dead horse 6 months from now.

Take it up with the topic creator for making a topic specifically about Savini Jason content. You guys don't like that? Then stop bringing Savini Jason up. And, as stated many times to the contrary of the corporate shills, there is considerable demand for him and people would gladly pay for him.

Oh, what's that? You say you'd take issue with 'beating a dead horse six months from now'? Then release Savini Jason so there won't even be a dead horse to beat.

Otherwise, piss off. People have made PLENTY of reasonable arguments why he should be available. If you don't like that people do or that they're demanding Jason, take the same advice the lot of you frequently try to pawn off on people asking for him - get over it

Just now, Zentorno said:

Take it up with the topic creator for making a topic specifically about Savini Jason content. You guys don't like that? Then stop bringing Savini Jason up. And, as stated many times to the contrary of the corporate shills, there is considerable demand for him and people would gladly pay for him.

Oh, what's that? You say you'd take issue with 'beating a dead horse six months from now'? Then release Savini Jason so there won't even be a dead horse to beat.

Otherwise, piss off. People have made PLENTY of reasonable arguments why he should be available. If you don't like that people do or that they're demanding Jason, take the same advice the lot of you frequently try to pawn off on people asking for him - get over it

Again I've pointed out there are a lot of exclusive items in the world that can be removed from stores and never sold again, there is always timed exclusives and once you miss it it's gone forever. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Again I've pointed out there are a lot of exclusive items in the world that can be removed from stores and never sold again, there is always timed exclusives and once you miss it it's gone forever. 

MKX Gold Scorpion skin is a good example.

latest?cb=20150330033514

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R.J MacReady said:

MKX Gold Scorpion skin is a good example.

latest?cb=20150330033514

Yep. Still a shitty practice on the part of Ed Boon and co. Same goes for them locking content behind their crappy mobile game.

But the modus operandi around here seems to be defending objectively bad business decisions for 'b-b-b-b-but muh princpulz!' blabber which is never going to change.

1 minute ago, R.J MacReady said:

MKX Gold Scorpion skin is a good example

.latest?cb=20150330033514

Yeah wasn't that like 2 years ago or something? I still don't see that thing up on sale on the PSN store.

Just now, Zentorno said:

Yep. Still a shitty practice on the part of Ed Boon and co. Same goes for them locking content behind their crappy mobile game.

But the modus operandi around here seems to be defending objectively bad business decisions for 'b-b-b-b-but muh princpulz!' blabber which is never going to change.

Again I don't agree with it but you missed out, there are a lot of other things you and I missed out on, I wanted the clothing pack too, along with many of the other items they had. I missed out on these items. I'm not bitching to the devs to give me these items. I missed out, get over it. Your not missing much. Play the game and have some fun and forget about these items.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah wasn't that like 2 years ago or something? I still don't see that thing up on sale on the PSN store.

Again I don't agree with it but you missed out, there are a lot of other things you and I missed out on, I wanted the clothing pack too, along with many of the other items they had. I missed out on these items. I'm not bitching to the devs to give me these items. I missed out, get over it. Your not missing much. Play the game and have some fun and forget about these items.

Again with this? If we're 'not missing much', then what fucking difference does it even make to you if Savini Jason is made available to the public?

And no, don't give that tired 'b-b-b-b-but we can't do that cuz of muh principulz!' defense. That went sailing out the window with this eBay nonsense.

Just now, Zentorno said:

Again with this? If we're 'not missing much', then what fucking difference does it even make to you if Savini Jason is made available to the public?

And no, don't give that tired 'b-b-b-b-but we can't do that cuz of muh principulz!' defense. That went sailing out the window with this eBay nonsense.

Again this was there saying to keep him to the backers. Honor their words, yes they have shown some stupid mistakes and I think they should really give back to the backers then those who paid $40 on this game. You and I aren't entitled to Savini or any other item they had out for those willing to risk their money on. You are the one acting like a spoiled child who didn't get the shinny toy that everyone else got when they got the chance. It's done with and move on. 

2 hours ago, Zentorno said:

to the contrary of the corporate shills, there is considerable demand for him and people would gladly pay for him

lol...you really love that shills line. It's cute.

No one denies the demand for him or the fact that people would pay for him...It still doesn't matter. Money can be made in a variety of other ways and has been (Kill Packs, Emotes, etc). So they don't have to release Savini and turn themselves into liars in the process.

I think they'd much rather piss off a few kids who can't understand the term "exclusive" (you and a few others) than release him, piss off backers (a lot of people here), and end up looking like liars.

You missed out. No one feels bad for you other than the other jealous people out there - and even most of them eventually got over it. They understand that they missed their chance. They moved on. Try to learn from them.

• Like 1

I have Savini myself. I wouldn't care if they release him. I didn't really ask to feel special when I put money into the kickstarter. Only for the game to be made and made right. Maybe Uber Jason can be given the same stats as Savini with a long weapon that will get stuck everywhere.

I honestly wonder if we will be able to swap Jason at all, perhaps the different scenarios have different Jason versions set? If we can swap them though, I am sure Savini Jason will be choosable for those who got him before he went away, same as multiplayer and offline bots.

When we have a definitive answer to that question, it'll definitely be flagged up.

Until then, and considering how much this thread has been dragged off-topic, I think this one is done now.