ShiftySamurai

First Look: Single Player Challenges

15 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Do we know it's coming in April? All I've been aware of is that the engine update could be out as early as April, and I'm thinking that means it will be out later then that. So I'm just curious if April has been confirmed or if people are just speculating.

read the top of thread it says bundled with engine update 

Just now, pioneer67fkd said:

read the top of thread it says bundled with engine update 

I saw that, but has it been confirmed that the engine update is indeed coming in April? As I stated, I've only seen that it "could" be out "as early as" April. That certainly doesn't mean we are absolutely getting it in April, especially considering we were supposed to have it this last summer. So I'm just wondering if there was news that I missed where they said the upgrade is definitely coming in April.

45 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I saw that, but has it been confirmed that the engine update is indeed coming in April? As I stated, I've only seen that it "could" be out "as early as" April. That certainly doesn't mean we are absolutely getting it in April, especially considering we were supposed to have it this last summer. So I'm just wondering if there was news that I missed where they said the upgrade is definitely coming in April.

don't know that's what im hearing

49 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

don't know that's what im hearing

1 hour ago, Hell Toupee said:

Nope, it's only ever been stated to come out as early as April. Never been confirmed to come out exactly in April. We'll probably get it in like May or later.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2018 at 6:37 PM, Psychosocial23 said:

Meh. Still would have preferred a proper story but these little scenarios will be entertaining for a day or two.

Yeah, it would be cool if they had a story mode where you essentially played through each movie as Jason, but this looks cool too. 

@ShiftySamurai 

En : What is the game will soon have subtitles or dubbing voice ?

Fr : Est-ce que le jeu aura bientôt des sous-titres ou un doublage voix ?

En : It would be more fun to play a game we understand in our language.

Fr : Ce serait plus amusant de jouer à un jeu que l'on comprend dans notre langue.

Looks great, just wondering how many different scenarios the SinglePlayerMode will have?

or will it provide a multiple option scenario like „Until dawn“? But, Only from killer perspective?

I.e. by letting Buggzy finish the car after the first kill, he will then be able to meet with other counselors, pick them up and drive together to their next stop, a gas station maybe, where you again  could have the choice as Jason which one to kill (or just destroy the car, forcing them to go by foot)

Another thought, simultanesly 4 or 5 groups of counselors are parallel on their way to the main camp - you as Jason have to provend anyone from arriving.

You as Jason have to decide which party you intercept first / kill one party completely or scatter each one.

By going for each whole team one after another, some other team will have more time to go on with their tasks and reach the camp...

yes, this is exactly what we want, hitman style play that is more true to the movies way of hunting people down in the shadows. Please tell me we dont have to wait too long because i want to get balls deep into this. And you gotta have councilors going to pound town on the fuck truck while jason comes in to cock block them

Love the Hitman games and how something can pan out so differently depending on how the player chooses to do things.

Think it's an excellent concept for the first new generation game based on a slasher movie series. Must've been difficult to achieve....the main character in Hitman is a human that can be shot dead....obviously Jason Voorhees is a different beast. So it's a tough undertaking to give the player all the hallmarks of the indestructible Jason character to play - but at the same time, balance it so you feel you're having to work for the kill. 

Hat's off. Looks great. Hoping they release paid DLC extra missions after this component is implemented into the game. Jason takes Manhattan missions on the boat or in a small area of Manhattan...Jason Goes to Hell missions where the very real threat of Jason's niece being able to kill you... take my money now! :) I think the possibilities and scenarios are endless. Looking forward to playing it and looking forward to supporting it.  

Awesome video! I'm (Half deaf) hearing impaired and I would like to know will there subtitle/closed caption for Single player challenges? Thanks!!

P.S: I also tweet this too. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 10:42 PM, Hell Toupee said:

Do we know it's coming in April? All I've been aware of is that the engine update could be out as early as April, and I'm thinking that means it will be out later then that. So I'm just curious if April has been confirmed or if people are just speculating.

You never know with Gun Media it could be release at anytime in April they will never give a set date or month but remember there is an Friday the 13th that falls in April my guess its that day.

I think Single Player Challenges could be release on April 13th which is a Friday 

On 11/02/2018 at 10:04 AM, Wolledc said:

Looks great, just wondering how many different scenarios the SinglePlayerMode will have?

20 would be decent and realistic.... i do hope there would be at least 30 however.

I would love for a mission where you take out several counselors and then when there is one left, have it play out like what happens at the end of 2 and 3 where the counselor will fight back and hide and you have to search for them and have a final chase scenario.

2 hours ago, DavidElLèon said:

Will there be sex scenes or nude scenes in single player? Lol i mean this is based on the film 

Idk about nude, but I think it will have sex or at least sexual scenes

giphy.gif

Can't wait. I keep going back to watch the video. It looks like there are a dozen plus kill options just in the tutorial. Jason has his full range of abilities, and since the bots are already in the game, I wonder if you mess up or a challenge is to attack a group you can make them run then continue as if you where in single player bot mode. If it will play out like the opening cut scene, at Packanack around the campfire, straight into hunting people from there. It would be a challenge as things like the phone would need to be disabled first, or you'd risk losing people to the cops. The car is probably in working order so after your first kill, Rob. You would have to shift there to smash it, before deciding to go into the house or chase the runners who head for spots alone. As a way to link the cut scene, the challenges and single player bots, it could be fun to compete a little on the forum. Which things people do first the phone, place traps. Wait to pick off one or two before the charge into the group. Do you shift in, morph or just walk out of the lodge after pitching out a body from a window. Do the counselors run to help or flee? I need to stop thinking about this in case I'm wrong, but I really hope I'm not wrong. This would be awesome.