ShiftySamurai

First Look: Single Player Challenges

I love the idea that we'll be able to experience the new kills be killing them in the wood chipper, during sex, hanging, etc. But will we be able to choose our own Jason?

6 minutes ago, Danielmalice said:

But will we be able to choose our own Jason?

Nobody knows for sure yet. Each scenario may be tied to a specific Jason, or we might be able to choose. Not much information is out there yet. Maybe they will release more information as we get closer to April. Either way, I'm looking forward to something new. I hope the SP AI is smarter than the Bots play we have now.

23 hours ago, DavidElLèon said:

Will there be sex scenes or nude scenes in single player? Lol i mean this is based on the film 

If there is, there's definitely gonna be some boobs but I'm hoping for at least some male nudity too (preferably Adam), at least the backside lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, whenever we get single player challenges with the new engine in April, it will be the full version, and not just the beta? 

On 2/9/2018 at 5:04 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

This game mode will not require any additional purchase and will be bundled in its entirety with the engine upgrade patch.

@deathbat96777

Looks like it will be complete. I feel like I'm stalking you lol

We must be the only 2 people on right now.

On 10/02/2018 at 12:04 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey everyone!

Today we would like to share some news about the Single Player Challenges we are introducing to Friday the 13th: The Game. This game mode will not require any additional purchase and will be bundled in its entirety with the engine upgrade patch.

In Single Player Challenges, players will control Jason and hunt down counselors in multiple movie-like scenarios. Here are some of the features that you can expect to see:

• Multiple replayable missions across varied locations, featuring numerous individual objectives
  • Unique scenarios and maps specially tailored for each mission
  • Cinematic Kills only available in SP Challenges
  • New voice acting and responsive AI that tells a new story in each map

We’re very excited for everyone to experience our Single Player Challenges!

Let us know what you think!

You did a great job Dan keep the good work.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:51 AM, deathbat96777 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, whenever we get single player challenges with the new engine in April, it will be the full version, and not just the beta? 

I think it's safe to assume it's the full version going at this rate.

But beta or no beta, I don't really care. I just wish April would hurry up and arrive.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Who is Dan and what did he do?

Dan is Daniel Nixon aka Shifty Samurai and he's the one that posted the video of him doing the tutorial, duh. 

3 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

Dan is Daniel Nixon aka Shifty Samurai and he's the one that posted the video of him doing the tutorial, duh. 

Does simply posting a post warrant "you did a great job"? 

What about the guys at Illfonic, jabbing their grubby little fingers into their keyboards, coding this thing? 

Dan deserves many thanks for putting the post together. The Illfonic guys deserve the "great job" praise. 

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Does simply posting a post warrant "you did a great job"? 

What about the guys at Illfonic, jabbing their grubby little fingers into their keyboards, coding this thing? 

Dan deserves many thanks for putting the post together. The Illfonic guys deserve the "great job" praise. 

He didn't just put the post together, he was on the video itself introducing it, playing the tutorial, and doing the outro.

On February 14, 2018 at 2:28 AM, Liquid Swordsman said:

I think it's safe to assume it's the full version going at this rate.

But beta or no beta, I don't really care. I just wish April would hurry up and arrive.

giphy.gif

April is JUST 6 weeks away, lol - noooooooo