ShiftySamurai

First Look: Single Player Challenges

It's kinda surreal but fantastic to have these counselors, that we've all played so much, now getting a chance to show more character and interact with each other. Does add more flavour to them.

3 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Meh. Still would have preferred a proper story but these little scenarios will be entertaining for a day or two.

One step at a time.

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

See. Now this, THIS is what I always pictured a Friday the 13th game to be! I can’t wait!

tenor.gif?itemid=6102685

This is something I thought we were getting at launch. 

• Like 1

Great stuff, really excited and hope that there's enough challenges to keep us busy for awhile!

Rewatching it Jason had traps, and throwing knives. I can't wait, the number of ways to get them per level, will offer plenty of variety. That was just the tutorial, reading the threads that pop up in the next few days should be interesting.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Rewatching it Jason had traps, and throwing knives. I can't wait, the number of ways to get them per level, will offer plenty of variety. That was just the tutorial, reading the threads that pop up in the next few days should be interesting.

I’m really hoping you can road flare kill the guy working under the hood. Then hide in the backseat and wait. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Beautiful. When does this drop??

When they finish the game engine update.

@ShiftySamurai

Nice little teaser. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Like what I see.

Felt like I was in the film during its early/mid points. Exactly what I was looking for. No chase music, quiet atmosphere, sounds, etc.

Car kill is pretty brutal.

5 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Like what I see.

Felt like I was in the film during its early/mid points. Exactly what I was looking for. No chase music, quiet atmosphere, sounds, etc.

Car kill is pretty brutal.

He goes into stalk right before he kills both of them. So there probably will be chase music or music of some sort.

It'll be fun to see what happens if you let Adam fix the car after putting Buggzy up to bleed out. Search initiation? Extra points for leading counselors on a tour of their dead friends before killing them?

LOOKS AWESOME.Great ideas and interaction.

i cant wait to see the CINEMATIC KILLS From the movies.

i know this sounds greedy but i hope someday we can do almost all the kills from the movies in some shape or form

• Like 1

Cool. By any chance how long do you guys think it will take to finish all the challenges? Most single player games are so short nowadays.

@ShiftySamurai

Simple suggestion, not really a complaint.

There should be a challenge scenario where Jason is WEAPONLESS like in the films. While in the films, he used different weapons all the time, he never really carried a weapon constantly except for maybe Part 6.

I would add a scenario (or option in all scenarios) where Jason can pick up melee weapons off the map and kill the counselors with them outside of the kill scenes.

I would love nothing more than to bash a Chad or Vanessa in the face with a baseball bat. Give them a taste of their own medicine and it should be a one hit kill where the bat breaks after hitting them with that weapon or any melee type weapon. A frying pan to the face, etc.

• Like 1