117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they do these too often

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Guy said:

Does this double xp stretch to bots?

Yes it does.

11 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

The last one in dec I went from 101 to 150 and now I have nowhere to go. 

GuidoWorsley here.
You can help me get into the 100's mate, I've been stuck between 40's - 80's forever

I can't complain, I'm on level 122, hopefully I can improve at least to 130 over the weekend. ;)

Nah, man, I need the help! I don't have near as much time to play as I'd like. So the one over December in particular was an absolute godsend for my levelling to get some outfit colours, perk rolls and heading towards new kills I wanted.

I'd be happy if they did double XP every 2-3 months regular. Don't know that they will, but for now, I'm enjoying having it again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been playing since launch and I just got Level 47 yesterday. I just don't have the time to be on a game for hour after hour, day after day, so I love these Double XP events. I got a wife, 2 active kids and all the appointments/responsibilities that come with them, but they've been warned this weekend. I'm playing all weekend and I stocked up on Mt Dew, Hot Pockets and toilet paper. (I should probably save myself the stomach ache and just throw those Hot Pockets straight into the toilet.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Forum: "We want more Double XP events!"

Gun: "Okay, here ya go!"

Forum: "There's too many Double XP events!"

Gun: giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

Forum: "We want more Double XP events!"

Gun: "Okay, here ya go!"

Forum: "There's too many Double XP events!"

Gun: giphy.gif

Alright. Gonna say I'm sorry about our disagreement the other day and award you points. It's too early to know if you win the internet today but you got an early lead.

Whatcha say........... Friends?? 😂

I think they make up for the lost XP we on consoles suffer from due to the lack of dedicated servers.  

it is the double XP but when you are at the max level 150 what is it used for?

13 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

....... Are you high? This is like their fourth one which hasn't been so many xD 

you-high.gif

dude this is the 5th one 4th since physical release of the game 

Smoke grenade. That's what this is.

Level means absolutely nothing in this game. It doesn't give you access to more effective weapons or perks. It is almost completely purely cosmetic. So who cares how many double confirm events they have.  They could give everyone 100x XP and it wouldn't matter. 

Also,  I like how the OP is saying there are too many bonus events after he reached max level during the last one. Guess he was to keep his unique clothing exclusive a little while longer. Bet if they raised the level cap again he would be saying there aren't enough bonus xp events. 

• Like 1

I''m currently at work (UK time) is the event up and running already?
Probably jump on when I get home.

14 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

It does when you  look at the lobby your in and everyone is high level but they still don’t know how to play. They took advantage of these events and farmed. 

Level has never correlated to skill in this game. It's a function mostly of the amount of games completed and to a lesser degree skill factors in. I am glad for anyone to be able to level up with double xp events. Some players don't have a lot of time to commit to playing, and this helps to augment that.

1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Yeah. In almost a year. That’s not many at all. Not even close. 

Hahaha what are you on? Do you want your precious cosmetics to be exclusive for just a little longer? "WAAAAA EVERY1 NOW HAZ ALL THE CLOTHES IM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE WAAAAA!" Stop whining. The amount of things that all these kids think they are entitled to is just sad.

3 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Hahaha what are you on? Do you want your precious cosmetics to be exclusive for just a little longer? "WAAAAA EVERY1 NOW HAZ ALL THE CLOTHES IM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE WAAAAA!" Stop whining. The amount of things that all these kids think they are entitled to is just sad.

5317457bdc8b3.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Still not a lot lol 

Threads like these make me feel really bad for the devs.  They certainly get some deserved criticism, but too many double XP events, come on!!!!  Give them a break trolls.

• Like 2

The level cap is 150 and the final character unlock isn't until 44. The only way the average working adult gamer is ever gonna get to 44 and beyond is through these sorts of events. I've been playing since day 1 and I'm still only in the 30's. I just hate that they always put these on weekends, when I'm usually busy with other things (this weekend is my anniversary and the beginning of tilling my backyard... :wacko:) It would be nice if they did a double XP week for once so that those who game mostly in the middle of the week could jump in on the action as well... All that said, 4 times in seven months isn't really that bad, especially since it's only for 3 days each time. Most of those times were apologies for issues with the game that caused a bunch of lost XP from disconnects and what not, so it's hard to even really count that against them. 

• Like 2