Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Happy Fall Everyone

Today is the first day of Fall does this mean the game comes out today?

Haha sorry guys I had to do it! I'm gonna get it for this one! Or deleted post :-)

• Like 1

I'm just glad every time I see a post here. There's a small-ish community of regular posters on here and it feels like I'm always talking to the same people :) it's awesome!

Happy fall lol

I'm just glad every time I see a post here. There's a small-ish community of regular posters on here and it feels like I'm always talking to the same people :) it's awesome!

Happy fall lol

Weez iz da BEST

Weez iz da BEST!

• Like 1

In case some of you didn't get my joke it's because they tell people the release date is targeted for fall but fall runs till dec 23rd I believe? And they get asked over and over "so Oct right?"

Weez iz da BEST

Weez iz da BEST!

One of us! One of us!

In case some of you didn't get my joke it's because they tell people the release date is targeted for fall but fall runs till dec 23rd I believe? And they get asked over and over "so Oct right?"

To be perfectly fair, in an interview about a week before the Slasher Backer ended funding to the stretch goals, Randy was quoted saying that the team was aiming for "late September to early October" for the beta, so I guess that's where some of the assumptions are coming from. On the other hand, he did also say that was the best case scenario, and things are subject to change. So here's hoping that's still the window of release. The simple fact that whoever is posting for the official Facebook (probably Ben) is answering questions about the beta with variants of "the beta is coming soon" gives me hope that the time is nigh.

To be perfectly fair, in an interview about a week before the Slasher Backer ended funding to the stretch goals, Randy was quoted saying that the team was aiming for "late September to early October" for the beta, so I guess that's where some of the assumptions are coming from. On the other hand, he did also say that was the best case scenario, and things are subject to change. So here's hoping that's still the window of release. The simple fact that whoever is posting for the official Facebook (probably Ben) is answering questions about the beta with variants of "the beta is coming soon" gives me hope that the time is nigh.

I know I try telling people GUN is aiming for "fall" not October lol

What a beautiful time of the year (except for the cold)! Soon to be approaching my favorite holidays, Halloween and Christmas. Ah yes, Halloween. That time where the good horror flicks hit AMC, kids run around looking awesome in costumes (adults too), and John Carpenters iconic movie score fills the air. Michael is watching...and waiting, just outside in the dark.

However, Jason seems to be camera shy, at least for his next gig... on our systems. Now I know I have been off the grid on the forums for awhile, but I figured we would have gotten more in terms of gameplay by now (actually was hoping for the title to be at the door by Oct. 31). However, regardless what the Youtubers with the negative comments think, I believe the models are spot on, or damn near as good as it gets. The environments as well, simply beautiful!!!

Release is my only concern at this point, but I would rather the team get it right, over rushing it out for sure. Us console users, haven't gotten any hands on yet, and that's frustrating. I just hope this month they pull back the curtain on this overwhelming nail-biter. ;)