Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-Ray

PS4 trophy collecter looking for grinder

Recommended Posts

Alright, enough of this game. I'm looking to grind out the 1000 plays as jason now.

If anyone wants to join me to get all of the trophies right quick then add me with the message "jason trophies".

My PS name is 

J-Ray-G-Rox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ps name is the same as my name on here. I live on central standard time. I will be home around 2 CST if you are on. I'm looking to get the trophy for escaping on the boat 13 times as a passenger, and the 500 matches as Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, J-Ray said:

Alright, enough of this game. I'm looking to grind out the 1000 plays as jason now.

If anyone wants to join me to get all of the trophies right quick then add me with the message "jason trophies".

My PS name is 

J-Ray-G-Rox

 

Or you could, I dunno... EaRn iT?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Or you could, I dunno... EaRn iT?????

Or you could, I dunno... Fuck off?????

Prick....... I'm not taking advice from a child. Get out of here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

Or you could, I dunno... Fuck off?????

Prick....... I'm not taking advice from a child. Get out of here.

Lol somebody took a shit in your coffee. If you feel the need to call a child a prick over the internet then you are obviously very upset. It's ok, let it all out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a simple retaliation to your nasty initial comment. When a person finds no value in what someone says but it was offensive often they will just reverse the insult and respond pointlessly back. It's a human behavior thing. Adult thing. Don't worry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

It's a simple retaliation to your nasty initial comment. When a person finds no value in what someone says but it was offensive often they will just reverse the insult and respond pointlessly back. It's a human behavior thing. Adult thing. Don't worry about it.

k

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta go with the kid on this one. I personally don't see the point in empty achievements. But, you do you.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen children. We are not playing Friday the 13th now. You two don't have to team up and follow me around the forum and attack. Go hump someone else's leg.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody's following you around. Sometimes I just open threads because I'm curious. I can guarantee you that I am not a child. I responded honestly, I don't see the point in empty achievements. Playing private games with one other person to get 1000 plays as Jason just seems meaningless to me. But like I said, you do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×