Popularity Contest! Which characters do you want to see in the game the most?   

131 members have voted

1. 1. From part 1 to 9?

• Alice Hardy
    • Annie Phillips
    • Crazy Ralph
    • Ginny Field
    • Final Boy Counterpart (Paul, Nick, Steve)
    • Mark
    • Vera Sanchez
    • Biker Gang Members
    • Rob Dier (Playable)
    • Trish Jarvis
    • Jimmy Mortimer
    • Pam Roberts
    • Reggie Winter
    • Megan Garris
    • Paula or Lizabeth Mott
    • Tina Shepard (Hero Character)
    • Melissa Paur
    • Eva Watanabe
    • Sheriff Character (You name him!)
    • Creighton Duke
  2. 2. From Jason X?

• Rowan LaFontaine
    • Tsunaron
    • Janessa Zachary
    • Adrienne Thomas
    • Kinsa
    • Professor Braithwaite Lowe
    • K-M 14 (Hero Character)
    • Sergeant Brodski

Honestly, I could go for any hero characters at this point. I get kind of tired of having Tommy on every single map.

As for regular counselors , this is a list I like to see in the future:

(Part 1)

Alternate new hero: Alice Hardy

Annie "The Hitchhiker"

(Part 2)

Mark.

(Part 4)

Jimmy "The Party Guy"

(Part 5)

Alternate new hero: Reggie "The Reckless Kid" or "The Reckless Guy"(Assuming he will be older)

Lana "The Waitress." They gave us a nice little movie easter egg from The Virtual Cabin. If you keep calling her at the restaurant, you can hear the scene reenactment from Part 5.

(Part 6)

Paula "The Babysitter" 

Megan "The Rebel"

(Part 7) 

Alternate new hero: Tina Shepard

Melissa(Pretty much confirmed) "The Classy Girl"

(Part 8)

Eva Watanabe. "The Shy Girl." It seems like others are campaigning for her as well and I agree.

I would've gone with Julius or JJ, but their archetypes(Vanessa and AJ) are already in the game. Plus, I think someone in another thread labeled Eva her as a shy girl, which is what I remembered most about her, so that's fitting. But if Julius was a playable hero, then I wouldn't really mind that.

(Jason X)

Alternate hero: KM-14

Tsunaron "The Technician"

Janessa. Ehh...I can't a think of a nickname for this one. "Futuristic Flirty Girl"? haha

Oliva "The Scientist"

Elijah Brodski "The Sergeant"

• Like 1

If they considered Vicki from Part 9, she’ll probably be “The Waitress”. I mean she did a pretty badass thing by shooting at Jason with a double barreled shotgun even though she got her head popped for it.

@Liquid Swordsman, considering what she was doing to the professor in the movie, I think “Space Dominatrix” would be a fitting name for Janessa lol.

1 hour ago, LadySansaLannister said:

If they considered Vicki from Part 9, she’ll probably be “The Waitress”. I mean she did a pretty badass thing by shooting at Jason with a double barreled shotgun even though she got her head popped for it.

@Liquid Swordsman, considering what she was doing to the professor in the movie, I think “Space Dominatrix” would be a fitting name for Janessa lol.

Omg, Vicki. She was badass and a redhead. 

Surprised Ralph doesn't have much more votes considering how often people post threads about him. 

OT - I hope not to really see Ginny or Alice. At least not 1st. They are just a copy of Jenny, whom we have in the game already. 

I want different tropes and more arrangement of stat points based on that. 

28 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Surprised Ralph doesn't have much more votes considering how often people post threads about him. 

OT - I hope not to really see Ginny or Alice. At least not 1st. They are just a copy of Jenny, whom we have in the game already. 

I want different tropes and more arrangement of stat points based on that. 

I agree, I am not particularly into any final girl. All of them seem kind of heroic to me to have them dying in the game... But I know people request them all the time, and so I included them. 

On the other hand we do have Tommy dying... So I guess my logic is flawed. But we can't have all characters who survived having 10 points in everything and spawning with pocket knives and sprays, can we? 

@Barbara Ann

No, even Tommy should be re-worked to 40/45 points, hero characters should be better developed than counselors but not perfect. At least that way when we do get other hero characters, Tommy won't just be the best automatically. If they all just have straight 10s, they will only look unique rather than be unique. I'd like them to take this opportunity to rebalance the heroes. Any thoughts?

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

Besides adding his kill (which will most likely be a part of the SP Challenges) I don't understand why anyone would want Mark in multiplayer. 

I totally agree. He'd just be a joke character that people would play until the novelty wore off. I'd rather them not focus their resources on that. But hey, that's just me.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Besides adding his kill (which will most likely be a part of the SP Challenges) I don't understand why anyone would want Mark in multiplayer. 

He'd be a great addition because he'd have something signature and different. It's up to the Devs in how his stats will be. 

I see him having 10 stamina, no other counselor does. 

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

What I said! And then people complain about Lachappa. 

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

He'd be a great addition because he'd have something signature and different.

You have quite the imagination, but I would say the conceptual resolution of your ideas are rather low.

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It's up to the Devs in how his stats will be. 

I see him having 10 stamina, no other counselor does. 

He can't walk.
There are so many things that can be said for why it would be downright comical/insulting to have him be a playable character. 

How do you make up for the fact that he's bound to a wheelchair? 
Does every map now have to be handicap accessible? Will all stairs now have a ramp next to them? 

Or maybe they can put a jet pack on his chair, so he can seamlessly get up and down stairs with no fuss. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

He can't walk.
There are so many things that can be said for why it would be downright comical/insulting to have him be a playable character. 

How do you make up for the fact that he's bound to a wheelchair? 
Does every map now have to be handicap accessible? Will all steps now have a ramp next to them? 

Or maybe they can put a jet pack on his chair, so he can seamlessly get up and down stairs with no fuss. 

I wish more people were able to see this. I have commented before how disturbing it is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Wow. Jimmy has 2 votes?! Jeez people like his dance more than his character.

This community generally likes females more lol

Although his votes are pretty low tbh

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

This community generally likes females more lol

Although his votes are pretty low tbh

The female characters are usually more developed as well. Plus most people rather play as attractive girls than guys anyway. Me included. But I don't wanna just see girls added to the game.

22 minutes ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Damn! Trish lost the lead :(. But I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Melissa is most likely gonna destroy the Part 1 through 9 poll.

I don't think so! It is still to early. Give it a few weeks and she'll probably get the advantage, a lot of us want Melissa; but she's no final girl. 

22 minutes ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Damn! Trish lost the lead :(. But I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Melissa is most likely gonna destroy the Part 1 through 9 poll.

No counselor has a chance against anyone in Jason X

I see all the fighter characters being hero spin offs anyways.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

No counselor has a chance against anyone in Jason X

I see all the fighter characters being hero spin offs anyways.

The main reason why the Jason X characters are getting really high votes is because there's not very many characters in the Jason X poll and people only really vote for 2 of them in that poll. Also, they're pretty unique characters. I'm just mainly looking at the Part 1 through 9 poll.

4 minutes ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

The main reason why the Jason X characters are getting really high votes is because there's not very many characters in the Jason X poll and people only really vote for 2 of them. Also, they're pretty unique characters. I'm just mainly looking at the Part 1 through 9 poll.

Yeah, I wanted to put them all together but there was a max of 20 options, so I had to put the X characters aside. It made sense, since they're from the future, heh. 

Although the difference is getting narrower, I admit I was shocked how quickly KM raced for the lead. 

I voted for Melissa and the "Final Boy." I don't want "Ralph" himself as a character but rather the "crazy old man" stereotype since there were multiple in the films. First there was Ralph, then the eyeball hobo in part 3, then the cemetery caretaker. It would make for an interesting character type.

6 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I voted for Melissa and the "Final Boy." I don't want "Ralph" himself as a character but rather the "crazy old man" stereotype since there were multiple in the films. First there was Ralph, then the eyeball hobo in part 3, then the cemetery caretaker. It would make for an interesting character type.

"Some folks have a strange idea of entertainment." The cemetary caretaker from Part 6 was pretty cool.