Popularity Contest! Which characters do you want to see in the game the most?   

126 members have voted

1. 1. From part 1 to 9?

• Alice Hardy
    • Annie Phillips
    • Crazy Ralph
    • Ginny Field
    • Final Boy Counterpart (Paul, Nick, Steve)
    • Mark
    • Vera Sanchez
    • Biker Gang Members
    • Rob Dier (Playable)
    • Trish Jarvis
    • Jimmy Mortimer
    • Pam Roberts
    • Reggie Winter
    • Megan Garris
    • Paula or Lizabeth Mott
    • Tina Shepard (Hero Character)
    • Melissa Paur
    • Eva Watanabe
    • Sheriff Character (You name him!)
    • Creighton Duke
  2. 2. From Jason X?

• Rowan LaFontaine
    • Tsunaron
    • Janessa Zachary
    • Adrienne Thomas
    • Kinsa
    • Professor Braithwaite Lowe
    • K-M 14 (Hero Character)
    • Sergeant Brodski

5 hours ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

We already see Tommy get killed in the game. But I'm sure everyone is happy when Tommy gets killed in this game :lol:. Personally I would like an even balance between original characters and movie characters.

I never liked Tommy :lol: I'm happy to see him die all the time, haha.

I didn't vote for any of them. I prefer the generic counselors who embody the tropes, myself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully Adrienne Thomas gets added in the Jason X update 

Creighton Duke is another character I hope gets added as well 

Come on now, Trish Jarvis is the PERFECT counselor to add. She is one of the most well know characters for the movies and had the biggest impact on the franchise beside Jason, Pamela, and Tommy. If ANYBODY deserves a spot in the game it’s not Cripsin Glover’s awkward dancing or a wheelchair bound dude, it’s Trish Jarvis. 

• Like 2

I don't understand the Melissa thing. Is it because people want to be able to kill an annoying super bitch or is it because a lot of people are super annoying bitches that feel they are not being represented by the current line-up?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FunMonster said:

I don't understand the Melissa thing. Is it because people want to be able to kill an annoying super bitch or is it because a lot of people are super annoying bitches that feel they are not being represented by the current line-up?

Well I don't understand why you're such a disrespectful asshole so perhaps you can enlighten me there. 

• Like 1

Melissa is a total bitch in the movie. You can't deny that. I honestly don't understand why people want to play a character like that. Only reason I can see for someone wanting to be that character is if they get off on being bitchy themselves or if they hate bitchy people and want to see them die. I seriously don't get it. Are you a fan of bitchy people? Can you explain? I really want to understand. I'm not trying to be hateful. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Melissa is a total bitch in the movie. You can't deny that. I honestly don't understand why people want to play a character like that. Only reason I can see for someone wanting to be that character is if they get off on being bitchy themselves or if they hate bitchy people and want to see them die. I seriously don't get it. Are you a fan of bitchy people? Can you explain? I really want to understand. I'm not trying to be hateful. 

Because it's hilarious and fun to play around with that stereotype. And, as everyone knows, bad girls have all the fun. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Because it's hilarious and fun to play around with that stereotype. And, as everyone knows, bad girls have all the fun. ;)

I didn't find her character hilarious or fun. She just leads on that poor dude then tells him he's shit, and slags off the final girl all the way thru the movie. Every time I watch it I can't wait for her to die. That's the only fun part of her story.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

I didn't find her character hilarious or fun. She just leads on that poor dude then tells him he's shit, and slags off the final girl all the way thru the movie. Every time I watch it I can't wait for her to die. That's the only fun part.

I wasn't referencing Melissa's character in the movie specifically, but rather the more general mean girl trope. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

I wasn't referencing Melissa's character in the movie specifically, but rather the more general mean girl trope. 

Guess I'm just the kinda guy that would like to live in a world with no mean bitches.

Edit: and by mean bitches I don't just mean mean women, there are plenty of men out there who are mean bitches.

2 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Guess I'm just the kinda guy that would like to live in a world with no mean bitches.

Edit: and by mean bitches I don't just mean mean women, there are plenty if men out there who are mean bitches.

Uhh, I reckon you're taking this way too seriously. It's a just video game, it's entertainment, it's fun, not real life. ;)

1 minute ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Uhh, I reckon you're taking this way too seriously. It's a just video game, it's entertainment, it's fun, not real life. ;)

Mean bitches ain't fun in real life or a game. Not for me. 

3 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Not a Scream Queens fan then I guess? ;)

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎02 at 11:33 AM, Barbara Ann said:

Janessa over Adrienne all the time. Adrienne had like two lines. 

Agree with having Janessa as a character 

Having Adrienne as well would be great since she seem to be one of the likeable characters in the movie. Shame she was axed so early.

13 hours ago, FunMonster said:

I'd of thought you would quite enjoy the mean girls presence in the game? - to see her and what she stands for get horrifically chopped up by Jason.

- The Mean Girl trope is iconic and fairly present in horror films so it would be a perfect addition to the game. The film material is there so why not? I think it works for everybody: those that don't care but like more counsellor's for variety, those that like the mean girl for obvious reasons, and those that can't stand her but would enjoy seeing her die rather than them. Surely a win-win situation?

If there's any moral respectability in Jason its that he never discriminates about who he kills, so him trying to kill a mean girl in the game isn't a problem - if your personal taste is the problem just pick another counsellor.

1 hour ago, a kamikaze man said:

I'd of thought you would quite enjoy the mean girls presence in the game? - to see her and what she stands for get horrifically chopped up by Jason.

- The Mean Girl trope is iconic and fairly present in horror films so it would be a perfect addition to the game. The film material is there so why not? I think it works for everybody: those that don't care but like more counsellor's for variety, those that like the mean girl for obvious reasons, and those that can't stand her but would enjoy seeing her die rather than them. Surely a win-win situation?

If there's any moral respectability in Jason its that he never discriminates about who he kills, so him trying to kill a mean girl in the game isn't a problem - if your personal taste is the problem just pick another counsellor.

We already got Vanessa. She's a mean bitch most of the time and that is down to the players. The character models are just puppets. She wouldn't be a bitch unless you played her as a bitch, so what's the point? You could play anyone and be a bitch. She's not visually unique enough. What makes the counselors stand out is how they look and she wouldn't look much different to Jenny. I'd rather have someone with a more unique look like crazy Ralph, Creighton Duke, sergeant Brodski or KM-14.

42 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

We already got Vanessa. She's a mean bitch most of the time and that is down to the players. The character models are just puppets. She wouldn't be a bitch unless you played her as a bitch, so what's the point? You could play anyone and be a bitch. She's not visually unique enough. What makes the counselors stand out is how they look and she wouldn't look much different to Jenny. I'd rather have someone with a more unique look like crazy Ralph, Creighton Duke, sergeant Brodski or KM-14.

For someone called FunMonster you certainly enjoy sucking the fun out of the mean girl trope! I agree with you, I'd also like to see other stand out characters like crazy ralph - who wouldn't? But I disagree with the Vanessa argument, she is the athlete who unfortunately has been used by players for the wrong reasons in the past due to her stats. Yes you could play any character as a 'bitch', but what would you rather have? 1) The lobby of trolling players looking to ruin others experiences as any character, or 2) A character whose theme represents a mean girl, but is played by genuine people without causing grief. The theme is iconic and until there is a release you can't argue that her physical appearance wouldn't be visually unique either.

On a calmer note, I know you have mentioned the types of character you'd like to see, but I'd be interested to know what your number 1 choice is?

35 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

For someone called FunMonster you certainly enjoy sucking the fun out of the mean girl trope! I agree with you, I'd also like to see other stand out characters like crazy ralph - who wouldn't? But I disagree with the Vanessa argument, she is the athlete who unfortunately has been used by players for the wrong reasons in the past due to her stats. Yes you could play any character as a 'bitch', but what would you rather have? 1) The lobby of trolling players looking to ruin others experiences as any character, or 2) A character whose theme represents a mean girl, but is played by genuine people without causing grief. The theme is iconic and until there is a release you can't argue that her physical appearance wouldn't be visually unique either.

On a calmer note, I know you have mentioned the types of character you'd like to see, but I'd be interested to know what your number 1 choice is?

Mine were the characters I mentioned. Think I'd be more interested in seeing extra second chance (like tommy) characters added, just to mix things up a little.

I'd also like to see zombie Pamela as a second chance character, on Jason's side, able to morph and stalk for the creep factor, but her only move is a grab which you have to escape. Killable with ordinary weapons after so much damage. Mic can only be heard by counselors. 

I feel the game is at it's worst when a whole bunch of people are just sat waiting for the match to end and something needs to be done there to bring players back into the game somehow.

On 8/2/2018 at 3:37 PM, Barbara Ann said:

A poll to end all polls! 

This is a recurrent topic and most polls are biased or incomplete at best. So... I decided, why not! I am curious to see what the results will be. I will try to make this list as complete as possible within the limitations, there is a maximum of 20 options. Keep in mind you can vote for multiple characters! 

Here we go! 

YOU NEED TO METER JULIUS THE BOXER

I wish Demon were an option.