Popularity Contest! Which characters do you want to see in the game the most?   

126 members have voted

1. 1. From part 1 to 9?

• Alice Hardy
    • Annie Phillips
    • Crazy Ralph
    • Ginny Field
    • Final Boy Counterpart (Paul, Nick, Steve)
    • Mark
    • Vera Sanchez
    • Biker Gang Members
    • Rob Dier (Playable)
    • Trish Jarvis
    • Jimmy Mortimer
    • Pam Roberts
    • Reggie Winter
    • Megan Garris
    • Paula or Lizabeth Mott
    • Tina Shepard (Hero Character)
    • Melissa Paur
    • Eva Watanabe
    • Sheriff Character (You name him!)
    • Creighton Duke
  2. 2. From Jason X?

• Rowan LaFontaine
    • Tsunaron
    • Janessa Zachary
    • Adrienne Thomas
    • Kinsa
    • Professor Braithwaite Lowe
    • K-M 14 (Hero Character)
    • Sergeant Brodski

Ohhhh how I hope SJS is voicing her and it is THE Melissa 😍

16 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Actually KM14 is in the lead with 29.

Melissa is #2 with 21.

And Brodski is #3 with 20. 

I predict the numbers are going to shift somewhat. Trish and Tina will raise any minute from now on to the top. What still shocks me are KM and Brodski, hahaha. They were hardly ever discussed!

Also, Janessa is #4, yay! 

7 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

What still shocks me are KM and Brodski, hahaha. They were hardly ever discussed!

Also, Janessa is #4, yay! 

Also Jason X has both the least popular and most popular voted characters of all the movies.

• Confused 1

Personally I think we should get 1 to 2 characters per movie. Hell, we have two from Part 3. Four if you count the great value versions. Fox and Shelly. Then Jenny basically being Chris and Mitch basically being Chuck. 

I'd like to see Alice or Ginny. Outside of them- Melissa and Tina and I prefer Brodski over KM.

I like Rennie (?) from Part 8 but don't expect her ever.

I'd also like to see a Violet skin for A.J.. I think a lot of film characters could be added as skins for existing counselors.

5 hours ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

"Some folks have a strange idea of entertainment." The cemetary caretaker from Part 6 was pretty cool.

And, we can't forget one of the funniest lines in the Friday movies, coupled with one of the funniest scene transitions:

Crazy Ralph(No introduction needed)>Martin(Caretaker from Part VI)>Abel (Crazy eyeball dude from Part 3-D)

• Like 1

Any final girl (Except for Chris, since Jenny is already based on her) should be a Heroe Character.

Alice, or Trish, starting with a machete.

Megan, starting with a pistol.

Ginny, starting already with the sweater?

On 2/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

True, but I'd love to see Dana Kimmell invited back to voice her character. I know she'd love to do it, and that would be really cool.

Actually, she has expressed her regret for being in the franchise and hated the Friday the 13th movies so I doubt she'd want to be involved with it anymore. During Part III she even convinced the director to tone down some of the gore and nudity.

Dana has mellowed a bit. She even came did the commentary so she appreciates what the film did for her and would likely do voice acting. Jenny pretty much is Chris though, as others have said, so would be resources better focused elsewhere.

The results continue to shock me. Who knew people liked KM so much? Expected a final girl to lead this poll. And Im looking at you, Trish.

Noooo, I didn’t see Melissa I totally would’ve voted for her.

I voted for Alice, Ginny, Trish, Tina and KM.

If had to choose one it would be Trish. 

19 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Why isn't Ethel on this list?

She was the only good character in part 5

The insult to Reggie & Tommy lmao

10 hours ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Atleast Trish is still in the Top 5 but jeez, KM is even whooping Melissa's ass.

True, but the poll is slightly misleading between section 1 all characters and section 2 Jason X. At time of writing there are 285 votes cast on section 1. There are only 120 votes for Jason X. K-M stands at 45 votes, Trish at 26, Melissa at 29. On face value K-M is super popular, but when you think about it, all those first 285 votes are diluted between a huge choice of 20 character options. Jason X section has only a limited choice of 8 character choices from 1 film. I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that with only 8 choices the vote is going to favour a higher vote number per character in Jason X section as opposed to section 1 of every character.

I would also like to see K-M as a hero character from Grendel. Hypothetical I know, but if Jason X had a lot more character choices the vote could have also been spread out a little more and the difference would have been far less. Regarding Melissa, some people might not vote for her now since that little youtube leak which might show what she could potentially be wearing as next counsellor. I'm still sitting on the fence with this one, but if it was a guaranteed certainty would there be a point of voting on what you want when you know you are going to get it?

Also interestingly, it seems the blonde female seems popular in section 1 with vote choices spread between Melissa, Trish and Tina. It also seems that the Reggie Myth seems to have be proven wrong as he seems to be around as popular as some other characters that don't get talked about quite so much.

Feel free to disagree and tear apart what I have written - its still all statistics that can still change over time!

56 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Regarding Melissa, some people might not vote for her now since that little youtube leak which might show what she could potentially be wearing as next counsellor. I'm still sitting on the fence with this one, but if it was a guaranteed certainty would there be a point of voting on what you want when you know you are going to get it.

I know that quite a few of us have not voted for her because of that same reason. I've scolded them personally <_< Hahaha. But seriously now, I never expected Melissa to be leading the 1 to 9 section. Let's face it, she's a secondary character, she didn't do cool action things in the movie like KM or the Sergeant or had an epic chase like the earlier final girls. The only reason she is popular is because of her trope; her trope is fun, reprising a mean girl antics and harassing other counselors in playful fashion is fun. 

Before this poll, and before Shelly, Fox and Mitch were added, there was another large one with Trope original designs instead of movie characters, the Mean Girl trope won that one no doubt. When I threw in so many main characters and hero characters I knew she wouldn't be leading the poll again, but I could not expect KM to be as popular as she's proven to be! That came out of nowhere! Hah. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

True, but the poll is slightly misleading between section 1 all characters and section 2 Jason X. At time of writing there are 285 votes cast on section 1. There are only 120 votes for Jason X. K-M stands at 45 votes, Trish at 26, Melissa at 29. On face value K-M is super popular, but when you think about it, all those first 285 votes are diluted between a huge choice of 20 character options. Jason X section has only a limited choice of 8 character choices from 1 film. I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that with only 8 choices the vote is going to favour a higher vote number per character in Jason X section as opposed to section 1 of every character.

I would also like to see K-M as a hero character from Grendel. Hypothetical I know, but if Jason X had a lot more character choices the vote could have also been spread out a little more and the difference would have been far less. Regarding Melissa, some people might not vote for her now since that little youtube leak which might show what she could potentially be wearing as next counsellor. I'm still sitting on the fence with this one, but if it was a guaranteed certainty would there be a point of voting on what you want when you know you are going to get it?

Also interestingly, it seems the blonde female seems popular in section 1 with vote choices spread between Melissa, Trish and Tina. It also seems that the Reggie Myth seems to have be proven wrong as he seems to be around as popular as some other characters that don't get talked about quite so much.

Feel free to disagree and tear apart what I have written - its still all statistics that can still change over time!

Also in this poll, KM is a (Hero Character) so technically the leading "counselor" would be Sergeant Brodski (Although I think he should be a Hero Character too) with Melissa right behind him. But I still think the most popular character here is Melissa and you're probably right about people not voting for her because of the leak. cough... cough... Trish is right behind Melissa F13 Devs... cough. #VoteForTrish :lol:. Nah just joking guys, don't listen to me, just vote for your Fav Characters.

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

I know that quite a few of us have not voted for her because of that same reason. I've scolded them personally <_< Hahaha. But seriously now, I never expected Melissa to be leading the 1 to 9 section. Let's face it, she's a secondary character, she didn't do cool action things in the movie like KM or the Sergeant or had an epic chase like the earlier final girls. The only reason she is popular is because of her trope; her trope is fun, reprising a mean girl antics and harassing other counselors in playful fashion is fun. 

Before this poll, and before Shelly, Fox and Mitch were added, there was another large one with Trope original designs instead of movie characters, the Mean Girl trope won that one no doubt. When I threw in so many main characters and hero characters I knew she wouldn't be leading the poll again, but I could not expect KM to be as popular as she's proven to be! That came out of nowhere! Hah. 

Just curious Barbara, what are you're Top 5 characters you'd love to see in the game from this list?

1 hour ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Just curious Barbara, what are you're Top 5 characters you'd love to see in the game from this list?

Honestly, I never wanted characters from the movies incorporated to the game, besides Tommy, different Jasons and Pamela. I was more than happy with original characters designed for the game, perhaps inspired from movie characters with their own little twist, like Jenny, Deb and A.J, they remind us of certain movie characters but are truly their own. It felt more immersive for me that way, like a new movie, with characters forging their fates instead of playing characters whose demises we've already seen in the movies. Unfortunately the game took another direction when Shelly and Fox were incorporated. Now, to answer to your question...! 

1. Melissa. Like I stated before, I never wanted -her- specifically, but her trope represented instead. Since that is unlikely, I'm going with her. 
2. Annie. She was simply adorable, and it shouldn't be too hard to make a character alike for the game. 
3. Vera. Because there's no latin character yet in the game. I think she'd add some nice diversity, specially if she had some spanish sentences, but only a few. Less is more.
4. Janessa. She was sassy and fun, sarcastic but not mean. No idea how this would work though. 
5.  Lizabeth Mott. She was the only female head counselor I'm aware of, and there's no redhead in the game. She could be Kenny's counterpart. I was that lonely vote she got! :lol:

I voted for many other characters too. I voted... KM,  Trish, Ginny, Eva, and Megan. Just to give them a little support, but the truth is I'm not really sure I want to see any of the final girls added. I really don't want to see Trish or Ginny getting killed off :unsure: 

46 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Honestly, I never wanted characters from the movies incorporated to the game, besides Tommy, different Jasons and Pamela. I was more than happy with original characters designed for the game, perhaps inspired from movie characters with their own little twist, like Jenny, Deb and A.J, they remind us of certain movie characters but are truly their own. It felt more immersive for me that way, like a new movie, with characters forging their fates instead of playing characters whose demises we've already seen in the movies. Unfortunately the game took another direction when Shelly and Fox were incorporated. Now, to answer to your question...! 

1. Melissa. Like I stated before, I never wanted -her- specifically, but her trope represented instead. Since that is unlikely, I'm going with her. 
2. Annie. She was simply adorable, and it shouldn't be too hard to make a character alike for the game. 
3. Vera. Because there's no latin character yet in the game. I think she'd add some nice diversity, specially if she had some spanish sentences, but only a few. Less is more.
4. Janessa. She was sassy and fun, sarcastic but not mean. No idea how this would work though. 
5.  Lizabeth Mott. She was the only female head counselor I'm aware of, and there's no redhead in the game. She could be Kenny's counterpart. I was that lonely vote she got! :lol:

I voted for many other characters too. I voted... KM,  Trish, Ginny, Eva, and Megan. Just to give them a little support, but the truth is I'm not really sure I want to see any of the final girls added. I really don't want to see Trish or Ginny getting killed off :unsure: 

We already see Tommy get killed in the game. But I'm sure everyone is happy when Tommy gets killed in this game :lol:. Personally I would like an even balance between original characters and movie characters.