Jump to content

Popularity Contest! Which characters do you want to see in the game the most?   

103 members have voted

  1. 1. From part 1 to 9?

    • Alice Hardy
      21
    • Annie Phillips
      7
    • Crazy Ralph
      21
    • Ginny Field
      27
    • Final Boy Counterpart (Paul, Nick, Steve)
      13
    • Mark
      22
    • Vera Sanchez
      13
    • Biker Gang Members
      7
    • Rob Dier (Playable)
      11
    • Trish Jarvis
      30
    • Jimmy Mortimer
      7
    • Pam Roberts
      5
    • Reggie Winter
      20
    • Megan Garris
      20
    • Paula or Lizabeth Mott
      2
    • Tina Shepard (Hero Character)
      28
    • Melissa Paur
      36
    • Eva Watanabe
      12
    • Sheriff Character (You name him!)
      9
    • Creighton Duke
      22
  2. 2. From Jason X?

    • Rowan LaFontaine
      12
    • Tsunaron
      1
    • Janessa Zachary
      31
    • Adrienne Thomas
      11
    • Kinsa
      2
    • Professor Braithwaite Lowe
      0
    • K-M 14 (Hero Character)
      54
    • Sergeant Brodski
      35


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

 

But again, if you made a poll here on the forums and asked which cast member from the films people would MOST like to see added to the game, AND added names from the above lists -- I still very much doubt Reggie would be at the top.

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

tenor.gif

You show your maturity level by constantly using that GIF.

Out of 22 votes, Reggie's numbers shot up by at least 3 or 4 within moments of you realizing there was a poll that included him.

Dishonesty is not going to get him in the game. 

Eagerly awaiting your next GIF. Or the same one again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You show your maturity level by constantly using that GIF.

Out of 22 votes, Reggie's numbers shot up by at least 3 or 4 within moments of you realizing there was a poll that included him.

Dishonesty is not going to get him in the game. 

Eagerly awaiting your next GIF. Or the same one again.

It was at 6 votes before I put my vote in, you're salty because there is no dishonesty. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LadySansaLannister said:

I’m weazing at Pam, Tsunaron, Kinsa, and that professor Guy not getting any votes so far 💀.

Pam isn't really top tier for a blonde or final girl here tbh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

I’m weazing at Pam, Tsunaron, Kinsa, and that professor Guy not getting any votes so far 💀.

And I'm shocked Mark is up there, I mean, how the hell would that even work? Dead weight.

I'm also surprised K-M got more votes than anyone else so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

And I'm shocked Mark is up there, I mean, how the hell would that even work? Dead weight.

I'm more curious in how they'll distribute his points.  He'll likely have low luck, that's kind of obvious. 

But apparently they have the mechanics to go up & down steps now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Armani👑 said:

I'm more curious in how they'll distribute his points.  He'll likely have low luck, that's kind of obvious. 

But apparently they have the mechanics to go up & down steps now

...How the hell would he get through windows? I think he's only intended for the single player, at any case it is a little disturbing. The poor wheelchair guy is just going to be added in to be a punchbag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

And I'm shocked Mark is up there, I mean, how the hell would that even work? Dead weight.

I for one am eager to kite Jason in a wheelchair, or die horribly more likely. Damn do I ever want a badge that says I escaped in a chair, and representation is important, so having a disabled person from the source material is good. 

Edit: Everyone has opinion, I like the confused face.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FinalBoy said:

I did not expect KM to be leading the poll O.o

She's a very popular hero character. 

Tbh, I expected the mean girl to have more votes

But let's see where the poll takes us in a few days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

She's a very popular hero character. 

Tbh, I expected the mean girl to have more votes

But let's see where the poll takes us in a few days. 

Yeah that's true I suppose.

Pleasantly surprised that Vera got some votes outside of just me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We also need a male counselor with a luck + composure combo.

That's why I like Reggie. This can be for the boy next door trope too, but it doesn't seem people want them.

@Barbara Ann It will be both fun and frustrating to play with Mark. I think he'll be popular because of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FinalBoy I did not expect KM to be leading the poll either! She's hardly discussed, and mostly by me, LOL. 

It's too early to say, @Armani👑. I am certain most of my team has not even logged in to check on the forums yet, we are a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I really don't want KM-14. While it makes sense that she destroyed Pre-Uber Jason, she did so using firearms. Would we really want a Kill Jason quest that involves a robot going Call of Duty to win the game?

Furthermore, KM-14 destroyed Pre-Uber Jason, not Uber himself. She got manhandled at that point in the movie. So if there's a hero for the Grendel map, it would have to be either Rowan, Tsunaron, or Brodski since those three were instrumental for killing Jason (albeit KM-14 did help by creating the fake camp hologram, which I'm sure will be the actual Grendel map instead of walking the ship itself). I'd be down for Rowan being the hero since she would be the one who had researched Jason's past, and therefore would know of key weaknesses in his past life before he became a regenerating zombie, or Brodski since he sacrificed himself to stop Uber.

Personally, my fav picks would be Megan Garris as well as Duke Creighton. Megan Garris was my favorite Final Girl, and Part 6 was a popular movie. As for the Duke, he researched Jason's past so he would know about how Jason was fooled by the sweater when he was stopped years ago from the Duke's point in time. Therefore the Duke could be an effective Tommy Jarvis replacement if a Part 9 map were ever released, and they wouldn't even need to change any thing. The Duke would answer the call from the radio, he would show up armed with a single barrel break action shotgun with no additional rounds because he would know it wouldn't do much against Jason (but it's better than nothing), and would've brought along some items just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

@Rexfellis

What are you looking for? Just curious. You did say you weren't interested in Reggie

Right now, I'm looking for a reason why you tagged me in this thread. I responded to you in another counselor thread, but not this one. Here, I just explained my votes, and my thoughts on Crazy Ralph. I mean, if you just wanted to talk, that's cool, but I am a little confused as to why you would point me out here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Right now, I'm looking for a reason why you tagged me in this thread. I responded to you in another counselor thread, but not this one. Here, I just explained my votes, and my thoughts on Crazy Ralph. I mean, if you just wanted to talk, that's cool, but I am a little confused as to why you would point me out here.

I was just curious as to why you were spending 10+ minutes going through the Reggie thread when you said you didn't see him fit as a counselor or think he belonged. That's all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

And I'm shocked Mark is up there, I mean, how the hell would that even work? Dead weight.

I'm also surprised K-M got more votes than anyone else so far. 

Mark could be a very funny if very useless addition to the game. I'm sure we would all do our part to contribute to helping the Mark player. For example I'd help push him down the stairs towards Jason as Melissa so that I could escape out the window :D. In all honesty it might be quite fun to play such a challenging counsellor. I still think the wheelchair is just for offline, but if Mark was to be playable, surely the devs would subsidise his handicap with a few bonuses. E.g Maybe he can move totally silent, be difficult for Jason to grab or just have lots of health, strength and stamina? etc

Also I voted K-M for the hero character for Grendel. I haven't seen the film and don't really know the other characters. I was going to leave this option blank, but was forced by the poll to vote on it so there you go. Subtract one vote if you must, but I think her gunslinger action would be fun to see.

29 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

@Rexfellis

What are you looking for? Just curious. You did say you weren't interested in Reggie

tenor.gif

 

Look, I want to remain neutral towards everyones personal opinions about counsellors, but I think banging on about Reggie at every opportunity will just aggravate and alienate other people, if I have something to say I say it once not again and again. I hope for your passion, you do get a Reggie in some form or another, but do you have any other character you would like to talk about other than the little R?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a kamikaze man said:

 

Look, I want to remain neutral towards everyones personal opinions about counsellors, but I think banging on about Reggie at every opportunity will just aggravate and alienate other people, if I have something to say I say it once not again and again. I hope for your passion, you do get a Reggie in some form or another, but do you have any other character you would like to talk about other than the little R?

I only pointed him out, because he spent 10 minutes in the Reggie thread; a character of whom he dislikes to be in the game to begin with, calculating the amount of posts and the subject matter. That's a little too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I was just curious as to why you were spending 10+ minutes going through the Reggie thread when you said you didn't see him fit as a counselor or think he belonged. That's all. 

Because I am at work with nothing to do at the moment. I was bored, and I saw you in (yet another) counselor thread, saying the same thing. I did it to try to make a point to that effect. And, I am a numbers guy, it really didn't take that long to calculate the replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to keep it from spilling over, I really did. 

38 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Personally, my fav picks would be Megan Garris as well as Duke Creighton. Megan Garris was my favorite Final Girl, and Part 6 was a popular movie. As for the Duke, he researched Jason's past so he would know about how Jason was fooled by the sweater when he was stopped years ago from the Duke's point in time. Therefore the Duke could be an effective Tommy Jarvis replacement if a Part 9 map were ever released, and they wouldn't even need to change any thing. The Duke would answer the call from the radio, he would show up armed with a single barrel break action shotgun with no additional rounds because he would know it wouldn't do much against Jason (but it's better than nothing), and would've brought along some items just in case.

Back on subject, Dukes knowledge about Jason makes him a very unique character. I like that he leaves Crystal Lake to learn how to take Jason down.

As a side note it would be neat if they had him show up as his younger self, in a canoe as his entrance. For him, his girlfriend was just murdered, and he knows nothing detailed about Jason. Doesn't have to bring the knife with him, this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:



It's too early to say, @Armani👑. I am certain most of my team has not even logged in to check on the forums yet, we are a lot. 

I'm currently waiting for my small team to log in as well.

I'm sure it will upset some people and make them skeptical as per usual.

PROMO WORKS

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×