Popularity Contest! Which characters do you want to see in the game the most?   

131 members have voted

1. 1. From part 1 to 9?

• Alice Hardy
    • Annie Phillips
    • Crazy Ralph
    • Ginny Field
    • Final Boy Counterpart (Paul, Nick, Steve)
    • Mark
    • Vera Sanchez
    • Biker Gang Members
    • Rob Dier (Playable)
    • Trish Jarvis
    • Jimmy Mortimer
    • Pam Roberts
    • Reggie Winter
    • Megan Garris
    • Paula or Lizabeth Mott
    • Tina Shepard (Hero Character)
    • Melissa Paur
    • Eva Watanabe
    • Sheriff Character (You name him!)
    • Creighton Duke
  2. 2. From Jason X?

• Rowan LaFontaine
    • Tsunaron
    • Janessa Zachary
    • Adrienne Thomas
    • Kinsa
    • Professor Braithwaite Lowe
    • K-M 14 (Hero Character)
    • Sergeant Brodski

A poll to end all polls! 

This is a recurrent topic and most polls are biased or incomplete at best. So... I decided, why not! I am curious to see what the results will be. I will try to make this list as complete as possible within the limitations, there is a maximum of 20 options. Keep in mind you can vote for multiple characters! 

Here we go! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I voted for Tina and KM-14

There's several others I wouldn't mind seeing but there's only so many stat distributions the devs can go with to make new characters play any differently than what we have now. At least with those hero characters they'll have abilities and maybe items specific for them, Tina would anyway when it comes to abilities. Also you should add Sergeant Brodski to the Jason X section.

3 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I voted for Tina and KM-14

There's several others I wouldn't mind seeing but there's only so many stat distributions the devs can go with to make new characters play any differently than what we have now. At least with those hero characters they'll have abilities and maybe items specific for them, Tina would anyway when it comes to abilities. Also you should add Sergeant Brodski to the Jason X section.

Done! 

21 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

A poll to end all polls! 

This is a recurrent topic and most polls are biased or incomplete at best. So... I decided, why not! I am curious to see what the results will be. I will try to make this list as complete as possible within the limitations, there is a maximum of 20 options. Keep in mind you can vote for multiple characters! 

Here we go! 

Nice!! I do wish you'd added Chris from Part 3, though. But you have some good ones here!

Still want Pamela more than anyone . . . mumblegrumble.

Ahh, you added Brodski! Any way to change my answers?

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

Nice!! I do wish you'd added Chris from Part 3, though. But you have some good ones here!

Still want Pamela more than anyone . . . mumblegrumble.

Chris is already represented with Jenny, she's wearing her clothes. That's why I didn't add her. And I did consider adding Pamela...! But she is a killer, and there have already been polls regarding her and I believe the majority of this community actually wants to see her in the game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

Chris is already represented with Jenny, she's wearing her clothes. That's why I didn't add her. And I did consider adding Pamela...! But she is a killer, and there have already been polls regarding her and I believe the majority of this community actually wants to see her in the game. 

True, but I'd love to see Dana Kimmell invited back to voice her character. I know she'd love to do it, and that would be really cool.

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

True, but I'd love to see Dana Kimmell invited back to voice her character. I know she'd love to do it, and that would be really cool.

Hey, I'm all in for a Jenny overhaul, I've been insisting for a long time that she could do with a little upgrade. 

Mmmm, I want more options @Barbara Ann. Great list no offence intended, I would select every one of them but that wouldn't be very helpful to figuring out who is actually wanted. Crazy Ralph, Mark, Reggie, Rob, Jimmy, Tina and Duke. I don't have a favourite from Jason X, and it would only let me select one. Vote for Brodsky, needed to fill a field.

Yes a Jenny overhaul would be nice.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Mmmm, I want more options @Barbara Ann. Great list no offence intended, I would select every one of them but that wouldn't be very helpful to figuring out who is actually wanted. Crazy Ralph, Mark, Reggie, Rob, Jimmy, Tina and Duke. I don't have a favourite from Jason X, and it would only let me select one.

Yes a Jenny overhaul would be nice.

More options? Like who? 

Also, the Jason X poll has been corrected, you can now vote for multiple options! 

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Barbara Ann.  Megan's dad, Barry and Claudette. Actually any cop would be cool.

...I think the cops were actually requested around. Okay. I'm going to switch Jessica for a sheriff spot. I hope someone doesn't come around next: "WHY NO JESSICA". 

36 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

...I think the cops were actually requested around. Okay. I'm going to switch Jessica for a sheriff spot. I hope someone doesn't come around next: "WHY NO JESSICA". 

FARTS! You've added so many other good ones now, I want to go back and change my answers! Is that possible??

11 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

FARTS! You've added so many other good ones now, I want to go back and change my answers! Is that possible??

I have no idea! I've only added two though, the Sheriff representative and the Sergeant from Jason X. 

Is it bad that I voted for like 9 of them but only two were male? >.>

I voted Melissa, Eva, Trish, Alice, Janessa, Ginny, Vera, Sheriff and Brodski. I also meant to vote for Annie, but I forgot to. ):

I voted for Creighton Duke, who I kind of feel could be a hero character. It is not his fault he was given a shitty ending in a shitty movie. He had extensive knowledge of Jason and the tools to carry out the task he was attempting. The film makers just went bat shit crazy with the story, and basically ruined it. At least for me.

For Jason X, I voted for Sergeant Brodski. Again, I think he should be a hero character. After all, he was the one that ultimately took Uber Jason out. Of course, maybe they didn't burn up and Brodski and Metal Head are still duking it out on Earth 2. Who knows?

With that being said, I am not against any new additions for counselors down the road. One addition to the list I would like to see is Samantha Lane from Part IV , but that is solely because I had a huge crush on Judie Aronson when I was a teenager. :wub:

Of course, my first campaign on this forum was to add Crazy Ralph. I'm not sure he would work as a playable character, but he would be a great NPC for atmosphere and maybe some bonus XP for Jason if he can find and kill him. I mean, come one...who doesn't want to see ol' Crazy Ralph tooling around on his bike foretelling everyone's "DOOOOOM!" Because, as we know, this place has a "Death Curse".

This is a really good poll. I voted for a lot of characters like Ginny, Trish, Melissa, Reggie, and Creighton Duke. There are some characters that are not in here that I would have voted for but it’s no big deal to me.

37 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I voted for Creighton Duke, who I kind of feel could be a hero character. It is not his fault he was given a shitty ending in a shitty movie. He had extensive knowledge of Jason and the tools to carry out the task he was attempting. The film makers just went bat shit crazy with the story, and basically ruined it. At least for me.

For Jason X, I voted for Sergeant Brodski. Again, I think he should be a hero character. After all, he was the one that ultimately took Uber Jason out. Of course, maybe they didn't burn up and Brodski and Metal Head are still duking it out on Earth 2. Who knows?

With that being said, I am not against any new additions for counselors down the road. One addition to the list I would like to see is Samantha Lane from Part IV , but that is solely because I had a huge crush on Judie Aronson when I was a teenager. :wub:

Of course, my first campaign on this forum was to add Crazy Ralph. I'm not sure he would work as a playable character, but he would be a great NPC for atmosphere and maybe some bonus XP for Jason if he can find and kill him. I mean, come one...who doesn't want to see ol' Crazy Ralph tooling around on his bike foretelling everyone's "DOOOOOM!" Because, as we know, this place has a "Death Curse".

Can't agree more on the Ralph sentiment. Maybe not a PLAYABLE character, but his "You're all DOOOOOMED!" has become so entrenched with the franchise, it would be a tragedy not to include him. I think they made a mistake by killing him off in Part 2.

That being said, I repeat my earlier sentiment that I really feel the franchise goes well south after Part 6. (I only really consider 8 and X watchable, but only for their unique environments.) Part 7 starts to get ridiculous, 8 is campy (but a must-watch for the NYC setting), 9 is an absolute tragedy (and not in a good way), and X's storyline is headshaking-worthy -- but again, a must watch due to the setting.)

For that reason, I really wouldn't care to see anyone from 7 or 9 -- including Creighton Duke. He's a strong character, but he'd be a constant reminder of how bad the film was. 

I like sticking with folks from Parts 1 through 6 -- but a few from X would be fun.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

For that reason, I really wouldn't care to see anyone from 7 or 9 -- including Creighton Duke. He's a strong character, but he'd be a constant reminder of how bad the film was. 

I get what your saying man, I did vote part IX as my least favorite Friday film in that other thread. My thought process for voting for him was that, amidst to giant turd that was Jason Goes To Hell, Creighton Duke was a very strong character for most of his screen time. I also think Steven Williams is an underrated actor who never did seem to reach his potential. He played several minor bad-ass characters over the years. I believe he thought that a large part in a Jason movie would help vault his career. Too bad he picked the wrong Jason movie. But, I think his character fits the bill for a hero type.

I have nothing against KM-14, she would be a great addition, especially if she was solely on the Grendel map. But, if you add her, I think you would also have to put Tsuanaron in there. Maybe Zach Peyton could be the playable character, and Kay Em be either an AI ally (if they ever get it working right), or a hero character that he could call in under certain circumstances. Of course one of the players that died or escaped would play as her, just like Tommy.

I don't know. Just a couple of thoughts that were rattling around in my noggin.

• Like 1

I would like to add Chewie, from the reboot, if the rights where ever acquired. Over all he was my favourite character in the series. Lucille could be a special item for him.