final_gal

Best "starter" counselor?

Which is the most beginner-friendly "starter" counselor?   

98 members have voted

1. 1. Best beginner counselor?

• Chad
    • Vanessa
    • Jenny
    • Kenny

On 2/8/2018 at 8:04 AM, Loading said:

Shelley should be on the list since he doesn't require a level.

Not really. He's not a good counselors for starting players, and I say that as someone who likes Shelly.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:57 PM, Zentorno said:

Not really. He's not a good counselors for starting players, and I say that as someone who likes Shelly.

I think you misunderstood. The person is saying Shelly should be on the list because he is already unlocked when you first start playing the game.  

I saw the result pool, reviewing youtube videos and whatnot while being in matches at the same time.

I feel Vanessa lost her touch, no one is her half the time anymore. Kenny is good for the job cause of repair.

An he has good composure too. Think rationally, running away doesn't help anyone. If you like looking at her that's

whatever. I like Jenny more but Chad is pretty much my number 1 I love looking at but I put that aside and use Kenny to

really win a game.

On 2/11/2018 at 1:48 AM, 1st2Die said:

I think you misunderstood. The person is saying Shelly should be on the list because he is already unlocked when you first start playing the game.  

Well, yeah if you want to look at it that way. But I still wouldn't recommend using him, and he likely wouldn't get many votes anyway. Of course, if people just want to play him because he's Shelly from Part 3 and they like him, that's all good.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:03 PM, Zentorno said:

Well, yeah if you want to look at it that way. But I still wouldn't recommend using him, and he likely wouldn't get many votes anyway. Of course, if people just want to play him because he's Shelly from Part 3 and they like him, that's all good.

That isn't how I want to look at it, that's literally what the person said and the person is right. The thread is about who is the best starter character,  the person was just saying that Shelly should be on the list because "he doesn't require a level" thus, he is a starter character.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, 1st2Die said:

That isn't how I want to look at it, that's literally what the person said and the person is right. The thread is about who is the best starter character,  the person was just saying that Shelly should be on the list because "he doesn't require a level" thus, he is a starter character.

Well, yeah he doesn't require a level. But you have several better options to choose from that also don't require a level either.

Vanessa...Run baby run! Having that speed helped me stay alive a lot longer in the beginning so to me, more minutes alive per match gave me better experience than the times playing as Jenny. Rarely, if ever, played Kenny or Chad so I can't speak to them.

wether you like her or not Jenny is the best simply put with the few facts

1 high composure, you can SEE what you do and new people dont know how to maintain composure and fuck up a lot

2 you can go around unnoticed and practice repair on powerboxes to get better, I do it perfect with Jenny so I dont need higher repair meaning you can once learning to work composure dont have to do high repair characters unless you really want that 2 click-go.

3 nobody cares ! if you as a jason see Jenny - deb - AJ - Adam you will most likely not give a shit about jenny because shes not seen as a threat like the others. SURE you can go with Vanessa for speed but you dont need to learn how to use that and with Kenny you simply suck at everything

Kenny.

He may not be the best overall counselor, but even a n00b with Tommy is useless.  He is decent all all areas to conformable learn the game, then switch your counselor once you've decided how you wanna play.