Sign in to follow this  
Misterx

Host quittin losers wreck this game

Seriously gettin sick of this!!

It's basically the biggest fuckin dick move you can do as a host.

I just finished a match as Jason, a full lobby, prob killed the host 3rd last and what does he/she do?

Waits till there's only one councillor left and I'm just about to kill her and fuckin QUITS!!!

Like seriously. You're tellin me, the one playin the game fair and square as Jason, not even slash killing, doing a good job and this random dick fuck just decides to be a salty little fuckin bitch and waste everyone's fucking time (mine being very limited) and wait till the very end of the match to try and have a pussy's last wimper and pull a complete fuckin dick move!??? FUCK OFF 

What a fuckin waste of a good match and finally gettin to be Jason just for that complete bullshit!! 

Fuck all you host quittin god damn fuckin twats!! >.< 

Go play somethin else for everyone's fuckin sakes!!! And NO, I don't have time to play in private lobbies. I barely have time for f'n quickplay!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Dedicated servers are coming. Soon they host will have no power.

What he said. B)

I completely agree.

Last night i was playing a match in QP with my brother, i got picked as Jason, Tommy spawns in, i find him and slash him to death to avoid the pocket knife..  Tommy gets on the  ic and starts calling me trash for slashing, then the host joins in agreeing with him say slashing Jasons are bad at playing as him....   hilarious part happens next, the host finds the propeller for the boat in the next match, but Jason finds them an kills them (door kill) they quit mid kill animation....   who's the real trash here?

Whenever I play in QP, i always try to get a lobby where I'm the host.. that way don't have to put up with immature little snots, rage quitting when they get killed and ending the game. I admit, I still get ticked off when I have a counselor in my grasp, ready to do a kill... then the body flops to the ground because the player left match. I really feel a penalty should be brought in for those who do quit mid match, say a 30 minute ban from playing QP. Sick of this garbage..

• Like 1

First I will start off by pointing out that slash killing is a core game mechanic. In no way, shape, or form is it unethical to kill someone by slashing them to death. It has a heavy stigma that is carried with it. That is only because an enormous amount of trash players since the dawn of gaming have been shaming skilled players into playing in a manner that best suits their garbage skills. Can you imagine telling your opponent in a boxing match not to hit you hard because it’s unfair? If the people complaining about slashing had it their way. Jason would only be capable of entering the camp to deliver flowers & preforming dance emotes. Yet they would still complain he's way to overpowered.

Second. Hosting a private match actually sometimes takes less time than seeking out a quickmatch session. If you tore the collective players of F13 in half to categorize them into two groups. The regular players & toxic players. You will find out rather quickly that more than 85% of trolls are in quickplay matches. Now you have two simple choices. Host your own private lobby or even better join someone else’s private session. In terms of quality of matches. You will find private matches far more dependable than quickplay. I cannot promise that these issues won’t persist but however they won’t be as frequent. Simply because the host has the ability to kick toxic players out. Most private match hosts don’t usually rage quit either. It happens but it’s rare.

• Like 2

To back up what @Tattooey said: At launch, my frustrations was less with quitting hosts and more with not being able to communicate objectives as there were gaps in monitor usage. I quietly started building a friend list from players who used their microphone for communication on objectives, and not for screaming and playing their music. From there, I started refining my approach to players who stuck to the game and didn't team kill, cheat, or troll. Around that time we started organizing the Good Sportsmanship groups here in the forums and things really started falling into place. Nowadays, I basically don't have to pay in quicklplay unless I want to. Private has become very easy.

I want dedicated servers for consoles. Hosts love to rage quit on quick play and private matches.

Players don't like getting spawn killed. Don't like dying, Don't like slashing. Don't like quick grab kills. Don't like Savini Jason. Don't like being thrown through open windows.

They create a list of rules. Kick Jason players that don't obey them and let them all escape or kill you.

I hate playing in matches with someone that talks shit non stop to Jason and rage quits when they die, ends the match as host or kicks you immediately after.

As much as quick play can be a pain in the ass sometimes it easier than dealing with Jason teaming with friends in private matches.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tattooey said:

In no way, shape, or form is it unethical to kill someone by slashing them to death.

This sentence out of context is really funny!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

This sentence out of context is really funny!

Yeah it really is... Someone who doesn't realize this is a forum for a game might think we're all psychopathic serial killers...

• Haha 2

I feel bad when I have to leave, because I know some people are gonna take it as host quitting. Stuff comes up, like work, and socializing, and playing music all that fun stuff. If i'm host I try to make it a five game session minimum, but Ive gotten mail from people who thought I was just quitting for the sake of it. IN terms of in game quitting, I only did so once against a group of trolls who had already proven themselves racist loudmouthes in the Lobby beforehand, but I got a call to pick up my mother from the airport and I was playing as jason, so I decided to kill one and leave so they couldn't get an easy Jason kill. Had they not been bigoted pieces of trash beforehand, I may have been generous, but nah son, catch these hands lol

1 minute ago, MakeJasonGreatAgain said:

Had they not been bigoted pieces of trash beforehand, I may have been generous, but nah son, catch these hands lol

The only times I'll end the game is when people are obviously cheating. If I find you using an exploit (like the Packanack roof back in the day), it's over. If I can clearly see that you're teaming with Jason, it's over.

I finally got killed as Jason for the first time last weekend. I was host and could've easily just ended the game. They got me though, and I accepted my fate. Tommy and Deb did a great job that match and they deserved the kill. I was mad, but they definitely out played me that game. I even played a few more matches until I found someone in an exploit spot and ended it.

10 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Dedicated servers are coming. Soon they host will have no power.

Soon:

a12.jpg

4 minutes ago, MakeJasonGreatAgain said:

I feel bad when I have to leave, because I know some people are gonna take it as host quitting. Stuff comes up, like work, and socializing, and playing music all that fun stuff. If i'm host I try to make it a five game session minimum, but Ive gotten mail from people who thought I was just quitting for the sake of it. IN terms of in game quitting, I only did so once against a group of trolls who had already proven themselves racist loudmouthes in the Lobby beforehand, but I got a call to pick up my mother from the airport and I was playing as jason, so I decided to kill one and leave so they couldn't get an easy Jason kill. Had they not been bigoted pieces of trash beforehand, I may have been generous, but nah son, catch these hands lol

First, great sn!  

There's always valid reasons for shutting down a lobby, and I think most people would accept that if they had some sort of notification that IRL was interrupting.  For me, I'm only frustrated by host quits when they've done so either during a death animation or shortly after death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Soon:

a12.jpg

First, great sn!  

There's always valid reasons for shutting down a lobby, and I think most people would accept that if they had some sort of notification that IRL was interrupting.  For me, I'm only frustrated by host quits when they've done so either during a death animation or shortly after death.

Truth, truth.

So true, and it's really annoying when you finally get to play as Jason, and about 10 seconds into the game, the host quits.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Misterx said:

And NO, I don't have time to play in private lobbies. I barely have time for f'n quickplay!!

Private lobbies do not take any longer to fill than quick play.  Plus it's easier to move on to the next match because pretty much every one remains in the same lobby.  Not to mention host quitting in PM's are rare.  Give it a chance.

For the OP:.  Completely agree.  Had three hosts quit today.  I have started to actually like quick play because it does keep the game fresh.   You really never know what is gonna happen for sure.  That said, it is also a doubled edged sword.  You get some of the absolute worst people (not gamers....people).  You know for a fact that if they act that way in a game that they are just terrible human beings.  Dedicated servers can't come fast enough. 

@Tattooey I think slashing actually takes more skill.  Hitting a moving target with shitty hit detection is tough. I've not been happy in the past about being slashed, but the more you play you can appreciate the effort it takes to be slashed.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

The only times I'll end the game is when people are obviously cheating. If I find you using an exploit (like the Packanack roof back in the day), it's over. If I can clearly see that you're teaming with Jason, it's over.

I finally got killed as Jason for the first time last weekend. I was host and could've easily just ended the game. They got me though, and I accepted my fate. Tommy and Deb did a great job that match and they deserved the kill. I was mad, but they definitely out played me that game. I even played a few more matches until I found someone in an exploit spot and ended it.

I'm the same way.  I only purposefully quit as the Host when I observe people cheating like helping Jason and running everyone over.  I bought the game a few weeks after release and I played the game way too much and up until a month ago played it pretty regularly still despite all the issues.  I was thinking last night that I'm kind of mourning the game because I rarely have fun playing it anymore and that kind of saddens me.  Of course that was after playing for an hour and a half and only completing one match.  Back to Skyrim...

On PC people seem to hate shift grabbing every single time I shift grab someone out of nowhere, they pop out of my hand as soon as I grab them. It takes less than a second for them to quit. Either they have a macro to just quit the game or got so scared they broke their PC or something.

Xbox One player here. I'm currently playing (or trying to) but every session I get in where I can hear a 6 year old on the mic........... Little fucking shitbag quits and I gotta look for another session.

Now I just got put into another room full of dickface little brats screaming on the mics...........and as I'm typing this the motherfucker quit. "Host suspended his game". Aarrggghhhhhhh!!!!

56 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Aaannnnnnd..........it happened again. All that's playing today are Quitters.

They won't have power. They will soon be gone. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They won't have power. They will soon be gone. 

This isn't a complaint, but soon ain't soon enough. 😂