Sign in to follow this  
Danielmalice

Stop beating the Savini dead horse everyone

We all know this was a kickstarter item so leave it at that. It is what it is unfortunately. Really, I feel for those that didn't get it. I have a friend that is willing to pay full retail price for one but it's not happening. Forget it everyone. Maybe gunmedia will change their minds in the near future, maybe they won't. But enough already. The horse is long dead, later.

9 minutes ago, Danielmalice said:

We all know this was a kickstarter item so leave it at that. It is what it is unfortunately. Really, I feel for those that didn't get it. I have a friend that is willing to pay full retail price for one but it's not happening. Forget it everyone. Maybe gunmedia will change their minds in the near future, maybe they won't. But enough already. The horse is long dead, later.

Well thank God YOU brought it up! Now it can be officially put to rest.

What took you so long? This could have been over a long time ago.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I hope Uber has the same strengths and weaknesses as Savini so people will shut up about the stats and play style already. Give him a long weapon too, so people will know the joys of getting stuck in every door frame, window frame, lampshade, couch, table, wall, painting, statue, tree branch and sign, while whiffing 90% of the time in combat.

I totally agree.  this has, hands DOWN, been the BEST indie game I have EVER played and I dare say it the most fun game i've ever played in my LIFE as a gamer of 41 years. (well started at like 10 so 31 years).  This game is awesome.  It only gets hate and paranoia because everyone expects constant updates and new content.  I prefer old school... when the game came out , it came out.  What was there was there.  Review it on THAT  this game is amazing and I hope it lasts but people who like to complain about every little thing will ruin it.  Well they won't cuz I plan to play this game for a long time with good players, and even online with people who are terrible people.    Don't lobotomize a gift horse in the face is how I feel about this game.  Sorry, but this game is an A+ for me right up there with Ms. Pacman and SMB3.

• Like 2

9jbAz.gif

The whole argument in a nutshell. Let it die.

You read my mind OP, it's pretty much what I thought about Savini Jason. I missed my chance, but looking back the pitchfork doesn't look like it would be a good weapon from the gameplay I've seen. The design of a Jason reborn from Hell is pretty awesome, it's nice to see Tom Savini back in action.

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I agree, that horse just wants to rest

xOeJM6.gif

Leave that poor horsey alone ;-;

22 minutes ago, Chetork said:

Leave that poor horsey alone ;-;

People start complaining about Savini Jason, people can stop complaining about Savini Jason. Start today. 

200.gif

• Like 1

Hey guys stop beating a dead horse!

But let me also remind you to stop beating the dead horse by making a thread about it!

This will never end if we don’t stop talking about it, buddy.

I wish I got Savini but I guess if everyone had him he wouldn’t be special, either way there’s no need to make threads about it even if you had a good intention.

15 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Hey guys stop beating a dead horse!

But let me also remind you to stop beating the dead horse by making a thread about it!

This will never end if we don’t stop talking about it, buddy.

I wish I got Savini but I guess if everyone had him he wouldn’t be special, either way there’s no need to make threads about it even if you had a good intention.

It's hard for some to let go. They need to be like Rose and just let go tumblr_m2460do8ab1rpr5s7o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

250px-Hell_horse.png

Savini dead horse

Beat that....if you dare!

H-H-Holy shit.

13 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

250px-Hell_horse.png

Savini dead horse

Beat that....if you dare!

12 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

And just like these threads......

QqGoCmT.jpg

....there's more where that came from!!!

I would ride those. 

Also if anyone wants Savini Jason, he is free on Minecraft as a skin 

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe that will fix these issues 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A moment of silence for the dead horse. A memorial service will be held the next 13th that happens to be on a Friday. All are welcome. B)

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

A moment of silence for the dead horse. A memorial service will be held the next 13th that happens to be on a Friday. All are welcome. B)

Will there be cake?

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

What's funny is that he's not much more than a skin in F13 too

He's a whole character but not pay to win. He's just a Jason from hell who needs a portal kill. 

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

But of course....

Good I'm tired of being told the cake is a lie