16 minutes ago, anon said:

Im level 150 now and I run marathon epic,swift attacker rare, and thick skin epic smh im more of a hero in game than tommy is:lol:

This pleases Chad 

tumblr_ovsfpsaogK1s0p1zpo1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

This pleases Chad 

tumblr_ovsfpsaogK1s0p1zpo1_500.gif

Hahahahaha!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anon said:

Im level 150 now and I run marathon epic,swift attacker rare, and thick skin epic smh im more of a hero in game than tommy is:lol:

On chad, I use an epic swift attacker, epic marathon, and epic sucker punch. With a wrench, Chad is a god. Not only does it last insanely long, if you have max sucker punch, it's very very very very rare to not sun Jason with it(I don't think I've ever failed to stun him with a wrench but it may be possible) and if you have a max swift attacker, you can swing insanely fast(even without swift attacker, the wrench has a fast swing).

9 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

Chad is a god.

1504753114318.jpg

Bless my soul Chad was on a roll! 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

1504753114318.jpg

Bless my soul Chad was on a roll! 

talos was my god but now chad is CHAD DIED FOR OUR SINS

1*a7pW-DIeYxpT9hpVPkAP3A.gif

Just now, anon said:

talos was my god but now chad is CHAD DIED FOR OUR SINS

He didn't die, he had to take his girls to the police 

tumblr_ot7h7mazUd1rigbfgo1_500.png

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He didn't die, he had to take his girls to the police 

tumblr_ot7h7mazUd1rigbfgo1_500.png

for want of chad 

It's funny how more A.J.s seem to have returned just after the update ;) I've also been playing her more often now and she seems to be a decent choice in quick play.

Some days ago, on Packanack Small, most counselors (including a bunch of Vanessas) died very early and I was the last remaining. By that time, I had fixed the whole car and run to the other side of the map to pick up dropped keys all by myself.

When Jason found me, I still managed to juke and run for several minutes. I eventually got killed but it was a good chase, what I'm trying to say is that the slow repair characters can still perform pretty well on small maps.

Meanwhile, all those Vanessa mains run around like fools, not knowing what to do - or not caring at all (there seems to be an increase in trolls again). Edit: Not only mains, but probably also noobs since she is unlocked from the beginning. 

11 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Trust me, you want to play him!

His luck is just gorgeous and with the right perks he can actually quite often stun Jason.

I’d recommend faster swinging perks and perks that increase the stun rate.

Also keep in mind that with great power comes responsibility as a Chad you have to always troll Jason so that others can complete tasks.

Or, you could play Our Lord and Savior Lachappa and cruise through every match without ever even seeing Jason.

Just saying...

51 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Or, you could play Our Lord and Savior Lachappa and cruise through every match without ever even seeing Jason.

Just saying...

This angers the Chad 

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

This angers the Chad 

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbc

We only have one god and it's chad.

There is no "best" counselor as it all depends on what wprks best for your playstyle.

One thing people don't realize and I have cited numerous times, is if her fear levels are down, she can hide and not make a noise without playing the breathing game. Jason can walk right past without making a peep. Great for those phone house spawns.

Her and Adam are ones I go to on new patches. Though Shelly and Fox are my favorite counselors to use.

I am too much or a fixer to use Chad.

I sometimes use the Deity that is Lachappa. 

In a parallel universe where there would exist the remote chance of her possibly being overrated? Sure.

In reality, no, she's a good counselor for the role she plays.