5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey guys. This was totally my screw up. The other guys just expected me to know what I was talking about, being the community and communications guy. It’s my job and I dropped the ball. 

Yes, this is exactly the kind of thing I am supposed to keep from happening.

Shit happens, wires get crossed.  No big deal.  Hump day...

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

Can you guys stop with this? It's getting annoying and antiprofessional. Once again I spent my entire day waiting for nothing. I don't know why I still try lmao

lul get reked you just got frick o doodled 

C8TAnc7UIAA8AEP.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kitcat said:

Can you guys stop with this? It's getting annoying and antiprofessional. Once again I spent my entire day waiting for nothing. I don't know why I still try lmao

Does the sun not shine where you live? Get out of the house. Those rays are good for you. Don't get too much, but get some. 

@ShiftySamurai I appreciate the 10th Doctor gif. Can you pass along to the guys that the TARDIS needs to make a cameo on the Grendel? 

45 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey guys. This was totally my screw up. The other guys just expected me to know what I was talking about, being the community and communications guy. It’s my job and I dropped the ball. 

Yes, this is exactly the kind of thing I am supposed to keep from happening.

At least give us a hint of what you were going to share! It's like: Hey im going to tell you something really cool that happened today, oh well, I gotta go I will tell you later!

• Like 1

To be fair, look at it this way.

If you work in retail you have a store manager, assistant managers, department supervisors and then stuff like HR, Safety Captains etc.

So you have your meetings where you discuss all your upcoming events. HR is the one taking notes and in charge of communicating this to the associates.

Now Shifty from HR goes and tells all the associates their Bonus' are coming on Thursday.

Randy and Wes, the assistant managers know from their meeting that the bonus checks are indeed coming soon and they know Shifty wrote down all the notes of when they're coming. So if Shifty said checks are due Thursday, it must be.

Later on after Shifty goes to Book keeping about the checks, he's told by bookeeping that bonus' aren't til monday.

So who was at fault? Shifty from HR who made a human mistake.

Wes and Randy the assistant mangers simply backed up their HR who had all the notes for the timeline and assumed he knew what he was doing.

That's literaly how stuff happens all the time. As someone who has worked in both retail and the corporate office world, muscommunication like this happens ALL the time.

People are human. They make mistakes. Unless you can stand up and say you never fucked up like that, it's shitty to be calling others for honest mistakes.

Anyone who thinks Wes and Randy purposely fueled hype just for the sake of it to laugh about later is delusional.

buying the dance and outfit costumes tomorrow because while i never got to enjoy them during my real plays the last few months,  think it will be fun now.  plus GunMedia and Illfonic need our gamer welfare payments.

1 minute ago, KartRacerRob said:

buying the dance and outfit costumes tomorrow because while i never got to enjoy them during my real plays the last few months,  think it will be fun now.  plus GunMedia and Illfonic need our gamer welfare payments.

Just wanna let you know.  We've missed you Darrin. All the best my friend. 

Don't get it. trust me though, i'm not someone named darrin.  :/  (unless that's a movie reference I didn't get, sorry)

4 hours ago, kitcat said:

Really, you spent your entire day waiting for word on a video game that has just had a pretty large patch that included a new map, as well as a new Jason in the last week? Not to mention a hotfix that addressed problems that people on here have been bringing up for a while? Get outside, enjoy some sun. Vitaman D is good for you. Sounds like maybe you could benefit from some fresh air and exercise as well.

I mean seriously, there has been a lot of content released very recently. @ShiftySamurai made a mistake, and has publicly apologized for it, twice. People make mistakes. It is just a fact of life.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It is literally the same gun, and you do realize how you feel about what the creators made is irrelevant, right?

Are you guys talking about Star Wars?

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

Are you guys talking about Star Wars?

Yup 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It is literally the same gun, and you do realize how you feel about what the creators made is irrelevant, right?

Not literally, it doesn’t look 100% accurate and also shoots laser beams instead of bullets but the gun is fairly similar to the source material unlike the other points you made.

Just now, KartRacerRob said:

just had to download a patch on ps4... what is new? excited to play again.   

It was just a quick bug fix. 

@Blaisy-Bas, again what you feel about what the creators made is irrelevant. It is not history, it is fiction, but it is fiction inspired by history. It is literally a creative effort to warn society about people with the beliefs you are defending. If history is forgotten we are doomed to repeat it. Your argument about it not being historically accurate doesn't matter girl, they were inspired by the nazis, and no argument you make can change that fact.