You know what. I bet they're releasing it on Wednesday, the 13th. That make sense. Maybe Shifty read the wrong Wednesday?

He did share something with us: that he won't be sharing anything with us. Whether or not that's cool is subjective.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

I am afraid the deflector shield will be quite oporational when your friends arrive...... oh crap.
    Patience! Everyone makes mistakes. Insults only frustrate people. Encouragement will raise morale and produces results.

Shit I hit the wrong butt-

0DOJz.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

You know what. I bet they're releasing it on Wednesday, the 13th. That make sense. Maybe Shifty read the wrong Wednesday?

He said he read Monday as Wednesday. 

They'll probably announce the new pajama clothing pack next Wednesday, the 13th, and a new counselor maybe too (Melissa). And then release the content the next day on Valentines day.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Shit I hit the wrong butt-

0DOJz.gif

I am your father Luke, give into the dark side of the.... oh wait, wrong movie. Now where did that white whale get to?

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

He said he read Monday as Wednesday. 

Hmm maybe we'll get the info Monday and have it released on the 13th?

Is the stuff that got leaked potentially coming before April? Or do you guys think that the demo animations we seen were as far as they'd made it, and it's still a work in progress? 

FFS!  We literally just got a new Jason, a new map, and some important balancing fixes not even a few weeks ago.

I swear some people would complain if Jesus Christ himself built them a dining room table.

Edit: I hear he was a wiz with a table saw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

FFS!  We literally just got a new Jason, a new map, and some important balancing fixes not even a few weeks ago.

I swear some people would complain if Jesus Christ himself built them a dining g room table.

Depends how the table looks. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I swear some people would complain if Jesus Christ himself built them a dining g room table.

People will always complain, heck I bet if Jesus gave everyone ice cream sundays you would have that one guy who says he wanted nuts.

tenor.gif?itemid=4172979

• Haha 1

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

People will always complain, heck I bet if Jesus gave everyone ice cream sundays you would have that one guy who says he wanted nuts.

tenor.gif?itemid=4172979

Or that he was lactose intolerant.

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

Or that he was lactose intolerant.

Or he's a vegan 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Or he's a vegan 

Jesus wouldn’t do anything for vegans. Those are the devil’s children. 

• Haha 2

It is pretty messed up but at least he is taking ownership of the mistake by full responsibility for it and admitting fault.  That's something Gun rarely does or has done.  It sucks but this is his first blunder like this.  I think we can cut him some slack.  It would be different if it was all the time.  

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Jesus wouldn’t do anything for vegans. Those are the devil’s children. 

tumblr_lq06scQW4L1qfts8jo1_500.gif

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

@Ghostboy20 I'll answer your question if it was a serious one. 

If you were being serious about it I can tell you know that it's a movie. It's not grounded in real life, there are Jedi xD 

First off. 

"God speed Rebels!" - Amlin Holdo

Secondly it don't bother me but then again I don't monitor twitter. At least these guys are bothering to try to talk to us. They don't have to.

39 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

giphy.gif The force is strong in his family xD 

His parents were filthy junkers who sold him off for drinking money.

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

Can you guys stop with this? It's getting annoying and antiprofessional. Once again I spent my entire day waiting for nothing. I don't know why I still try lmao

Maybe you need better things to do than wait for an update and get disappointed when there is none.

• Like 2

Hey guys. This was totally my screw up. The other guys just expected me to know what I was talking about, being the community and communications guy. It’s my job and I dropped the ball. 

Yes, this is exactly the kind of thing I am supposed to keep from happening.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey guys. This was totally my screw up. The other guys just expected me to know what I was talking about, being the community and communications guy. It’s my job and I dropped the ball. 

It's okay, we all make mistakes 

64850a366b00bf7890b8ac88580f37fb4106128f

• Like 2

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey, it's alright, everyone messes up sometimes, it's part of being human. You do your job great, this was probably one of the worst times for something like this to happen... But ain't that just life?