Sign in to follow this  
Horrorcomicnerd

Hello all

Hey everybody, I've been a fan of Friday the 13th for years and when they announced the game, I was so hyped that I later pre-ordered the game on Backerkit and got the DLC as well (Savini Jason and counselor clothing). I known about the forums for months and I decided to introduce myself as a fan of Friday the 13th and the video game. See you all at Crystal Lake.

P.S. My PSN is Hulksmash1962165 (It's a old account) if anybody wanted to know.

Welcome! Thank you for backing the game through BackerKit. Your contribution has helped build something that has given me a chance to make a lot of new friends and provided countless hours of enjoyment.:D

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Welcome! Thank you for backing the game through BackerKit. Your contribution has helped build something that has given me a chance to make a lot of new friends and provided countless hours of enjoyment.:D

I am glad I helped when I got the game and DLC on Backerkit. It was was really worth the purchase and wait cause I got the physical version. Also, Friday the 13th is a way better game than Dead By Daylight, I find it more fun and challenging, while I find Dead By Daylight a bit boring.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for being a backer as well...every little bit helped to get the game created. It was pretty fun in those Kickstarter days posting in the comments there and watching the total tick over.

Things are kind of on hold until the game engine revamp during April, but I hope you liked the recent update.