• Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9
    • Savini Jason

- Defense on Jason makes it easier for him to be unmasked, parts 2 and 5 are the only ones with that weakness. The strength of your counselor and what weapon you're using has a lot to do with it.

Basically 2 and 5 are the easiest to knock off. All the others are slightly harder but using Buggzy or Tommy with a machete or axe odds are it'll be off in as little as 2 hits.

21 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

- Defense on Jason makes it easier for him to be unmasked, parts 2 and 5 are the only ones with that weakness. The strength of your counselor and what weapon you're using has a lot to do with it.

Basically 2 and 5 are the easiest to knock off. All the others are slightly harder but using Buggzy or Tommy with a machete or axe odds are it'll be off in as little as 2 hits.

Yup, pretty much sums it up. Part 4 for me, but I will say it depends on who's playing Jason too. Some players are really good at blocking and moving away at the right time to make you miss. Like the guy I quoted Here, he plays a tough Jason and guards his mask well. Nothing easy when he's big J.

3 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I feel there is more to knocking off his mask than just hitting him.

Of all the games I've played part 2 is the one I rarely ever see as such.

It could be his morph and run ability makes him harder to gang up on before he's killed off a few.

3 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I believe "Less HP" factors in more for mask removal since its solely for that. So P9 Jason.

P6 Jason also has -defense and I use him frequently. I don't get my mask off that often with him compared to P9 Jason.

From my experience since launch, I have seen Part 2 have his removed the least and Part 9 the most.  

Do machete/axe hits on the back of Jason count towards his mask removal, or does it have to be directed toward the front or side?  Also, do you have to aim for the face, or will simple body shots with bladed weapons to the trick?

28 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

From my experience since launch, I have seen Part 2 have his removed the least and Part 9 the most.  

Do machete/axe hits on the back of Jason count towards his mask removal, or does it have to be directed toward the front or side?  Also, do you have to aim for the face, or will simple body shots with bladed weapons to the trick?

In my experience it doesn't seem like hits with any weapon to the back or side will take it off or even help progress towards getting his mask off, I could be wrong though. Your best bet is facing him, also aiming the camera up towards his face does help but it's not absolutely necessary for the mask to come off.

Whenever I play Savini people tend to always get my mask off pretty quickly. This is what I've notices. Might just me not blocking lol 

If we're talking pure statistics, -HP is the weakness that determines how much quicker Jason's mask will be knocked off. So Part 9 would lose his mask the fastest out of all Jasons, although that's not accounting for any hidden stats the other Jasons might have besides -Defense.

Yeah part 4 is the hardest for me, but part 8 and 3 aren't easy.

No Jason is easy in the hands of a good tactical Jason, just as it can be simple to kill even Savini if the Jason player is reckless.