Ghostboy20

Should there be a Volume for Jason's Music?

Should there be a Volume for Jason's Music?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Volume for Jason's Music?

Some people love having the music melt their ears while other's hate it. I'm wondering if all of you would like to see a option to turn up Jason's music or turn it down so your ears aren't bleeding. 

Let me know! 

Honestly didn't think part 5 was too loud, but the people I play with in private screamed when I came next to them and kept yelling to move away cus' I was hurting their ears xD

12 hours ago, Chetork said:

Honestly didn't think part 5 was too loud, but the people I play with in private screamed when I came next to them and kept yelling to move away cus' I was hurting their ears xD

I have my Music turned down some on PS4 and if Jason's music was too loud I just turned down my headset. This would make people happy who love the BOOM in the music. When Roy came out it was pretty scary when you just heard his music loudly and make you jump.

Sometimes I like to play with my tv muted so you CAN'T hear his music. It would be nice to be able to just mute that and still be able to hear everything else.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Sometimes I like to play with my tv muted so you CAN'T hear his music. It would be nice to be able to just mute that and still be able to hear everything else.

That's why I said turn Jason's music up or down. It would please many. 

No. Leave sound design to the sound designers. 

But then again, they seem to have trouble doing simple volume adjustments.

If they didn't make enough obvious mistakes with the sound already we wouldn't have people making polls like this.

The real question is, before releasing each patch, do they need to sit and listen to the game through a good pair of speakers or headphones, and do it with someone who has a decent understanding of sound to make assessments? I vote "yes" for that, but not for giving the audience the ability to mix the audio.

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I vote "yes" for that, but not for giving the audience the ability to mix the audio

Not mixing audio, just a volume control...

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

No. Leave sound design to the sound designers. 

But then again, they seem to have trouble doing simple volume adjustments.

If they didn't make enough obvious mistakes with the sound already we wouldn't have people making polls like this.

The real question is, before releasing each patch, do they need to sit and listen to the game through a good pair of speakers or headphones, and do it with someone who has a decent understanding of sound to make assessments? I vote "yes" for that, but not for giving the audience the ability to mix the audio.

Just now, Truth said:

Not mixing audio, just a volume control...

What Truth says.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Changing the volume of individual elements of the sound is called "mixing"

@Ghostboy20, have fun with this...

2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Changing the volume of individual elements of the sound is called "mixing"

It wouldn't effect you, only those who choose to lower or raise their music on Jason so they can hear the music loud or soft. That way they feel more scared or not having their ears bleed. Honestly most games have a mixer to allow your music to be lower or louder same with voices. 

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@Ghostboy20, have fun with this...

I am lol