It is not out of the question as double XP / CP are not delivered via patch but with adjustments made on the back-end. To my knowledge there are not any plans as of current since one ended not too long ago but that's not to say that it could be something that would be impossible to make happen. 

• Like 2

Now if they did do a double XP weekend or something that would be nice while we wait. 

• Like 1

I personally think they do too many of them for the amount of levels. The last event I went from 101 to 150 and now I’m back where I was. All maxed out. Unless they jump to 666 for max then I’m fine with them

I hope the levels get raised ONE more time, to 200... and stop there.

At 145 I don't have far to go. I've been really busy lately but just had surgery, so I should zoom to 150 soon.

Double xp would be nifty to tide us over before the engine update, but any more than one or two weeks or weekends of it would be too much.

6 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I hope the levels get raised ONE more time, to 200... and stop there.

At 145 I don't have far to go. I've been really busy lately but just had surgery, so I should zoom to 150 soon.

Double xp would be nifty to tide us over before the engine update, but any more than one or two weeks or weekends of it would be too much.

They can't, unless they have a lot of content stored up.

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well it's happening 

Sweet! I'll definitely hit 150 then!

4 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Wonder if I can rank up 100 levels in one weekend......

Same here.  I may have to switch my preference over to "Jason" from "No Preference".

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

Sweet! I'll definitely hit 150 then!

Well I should be level 100 then xD 

8 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Wonder if I can rank up 100 levels in one weekend......

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Same here.  I may have to switch my preference over to "Jason" from "No Preference".

Best way to level up would be offline bots. Just do speedruns and you can rack up a ton of xp.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Best way to level up would be offline bots. Just do speedruns and you can rack up a ton of xp.

True.  Speed runs with a running Jason can get knocked out in under 8 minutes, but they get boring.

Just now, Truth said:

Does the double XP work offline? What I usually do for double XP is set up private matches with my second Xbox. Then just quick kill the counselor. I get like 3000 XP in 30 seconds! Lol

I hope this comes with something new, level 150 players won't get anything from all this, maybe a new clothing pack?

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Does the double XP work offline? What I usually do for double XP is set up private matches with my second Xbox. Then just quick kill the counselor. I get like 3000 XP in 30 seconds! Lol

Sure does. I thought about doing that too but I only have 1 account...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Sure does. I thought about doing that too but I only have 1 account...

I use my son’s account. Does anyone know how much XP it takes to level up??

hell yeah i was such a high level on pc and was really bummed out now i got it on ps4 i thought i was gonna have to spend 100s of hours on just getting back on my old level again this is amazing news and im infinitely grateful for that move you awesome devs

Waiting for someone to say they're doing this to distract from the recent bad press :lol:

Jokes/satire aside... Fairplay to them for doing it. Always makes me jump back on. 

Taking the time to lay a door trap in every cabin is actually worth it when these weekends are on.