I would like to see a new emote pack that involves smoking a cigarette or drinking beer. In the movies there had been counselors drinking beer and smoking. Plus they should also add that dance emote that AJ was doing at the end of the part 5 Jason trailer. It would also be cool to see the moon walk as an emote.

• Like 4

Can we get some weed in there? Mitch needs something to help help him relax giphy.gif

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Can we get some weed in there? Mitch needs something to help help him relax giphy.gif

Agreed. I've even heard some people refer to him as Tommy Chong.

1 minute ago, Kirbyjaws said:

Agreed. I've even heard some people refer to him as Tommy Chong.

He's supposed to be based off the stoner from part 3. He and his hippy girlfriend were smoking pot in the van. But he's the rip off of Tommy Chong

41 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Like the man said...it's Friday; you ain't got no job...and you ain't got shit to do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He's supposed to be based off the stoner from part 3. He and his hippy girlfriend were smoking pot in the van. But he's the rip off of Tommy Chong

Yes, I know:). But common players don't lol. I personally would some celebrity inspired counsellors. Like for some reason whenever I play as Shelly I think of Jonah Hill in super bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Like the man said...it's Friday; you ain't got no job...and you ain't got shit to do.

AnchoredHighlevelBluefintuna-size_restri

• Like 1

Yes I want that Violet dance emote from the trailer too, I was gonna make a thread about it but I know how much ppl hate emotes like dancing on the forums :-/ 

I like the your ideas about smoking cigs or drinking beer too, I'm all for that. Illphonic I'm ready to transfer my funds over to you, hope it happens. 

According to the leaked video, there will be new emotes (including AJ/Violet's dance and beer)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kitcat said:

According to the leaked video, there will be new emotes (including AJ/Violet's dance and beer)

Yeah...I don’t know what to make of the kills and emotes, I can’t tell if they are just playing with the rendering tool or if are future assets.  Some of the location kills are using assets that are in the game so maybe we’ll get them.  Some of them are classic kills from the movies (the yellow boat, arrow kills (that was how Brenda ff1 was killed but never filmed). 

The beer and sex kill surprised me because they said that neither of these things were ever going to be implemented in the game.

Just now, shodan said:

Yeah...I don’t know what to make of the kills and emotes, I can’t tell if they are just playing with the rendering tool or if are future assets.  Some of the location kills are using assets that are in the game so maybe we’ll get them.  Some of them are classic kills from the movies (the yellow boat, arrow kills (that was how Brenda ff1 was killed but never filmed). 

The beer and sex kill surprised me because they said that neither of these things were ever going to be implemented in the game.

I feel like that video was made by a fan just fucking around and people took it as a legitimate teaser. Sure, some of it looks like it would be in the game. But some other parts (like the sex kill you mentioned) don't look legitimate to me.

22 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I just saw it too, it looks so cool. The guy Beaty Exbee has a leaked video on the pajamas & new dance emotes so give him credit. If anyone wants to see it  

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

I feel like that video was made by a fan just fucking around and people took it as a legitimate teaser. Sure, some of it looks like it would be in the game. But some other parts (like the sex kill you mentioned) don't look legitimate to me.

True, but remember in the Shelly trailer, AJ and Adam were going at it :)

5 hours ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

It's blank 

tumblr_nyowmcWxWP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

29 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

Aj & Debbs looking ready for bedtime XD 

There is a thread I believe that is already talking about this.

bB3AQVr.png

This is for all the Chads, he looks like Hefner in his smoking jacket. 

K5coVed.png

Vannessa Running man emote, I hope it's real that's gonna be so damn funny lmao. 

6 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

This is for all the Chads, he looks like Hefner in his smoking jacket. 

He is rich