J.J.

So where the hell did Shelly's full name come from?

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some people have their own ideas of beauty. I just don't believe it shouldn't be put on other's for beauty standers since we are all different.

@Shaild I am out of likes! Flyboy! 

We all have different ideas of beauty yeah, but degrade someone for their exterior is not correct and that's what people fails to see, seeing the countless amount of fat jokes.
PD: Now we have to look for the other half, maybe we can make him normal....or a super hero!

Just now, Shaild said:

We all have different ideas of beauty yeah, but degrade someone for their exterior is not correct and that's what people fails to see, seeing the countless amount of fat jokes.
PD: Now we have to look for the other half, maybe we can make him normal....or a super hero!

I've been bullied because I'm fat, I just let it get to me. I've learned to laugh with them because once they know you don't care they leave you alone. In today's world yeah, it's sad seeing people be told how to look act and feel. 

He'll be superboy! 

quote:

I know that in your mind this may be a truth you can't accept but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your opinion isn't fact because you turn on caps lock and type fact.

nope.  parents are gross

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I've been bullied because I'm fat, I just let it get to me. I've learned to laugh with them because once they know you don't care they leave you alone. In today's world yeah, it's sad seeing people be told how to look act and feel. 

He'll be superboy! 

Sad indeed,still it was nice to read that some people is not a douche :D
He will be....superflyboy! More powerful than Superman cuz screw him.

Just now, KartRacerRob said:

quote:

I know that in your mind this may be a truth you can't accept but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your opinion isn't fact because you turn on caps lock and type fact.

nope.  parents are gross

Is your avatar Casey Anthony? Because then your posts would make sense....

9 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Sad indeed,still it was nice to read that some people is not a douche :D
He will be....superflyboy! More powerful than Superman cuz screw him.

I was raised to respect women. I grew up with girls so I've learn some things from them. 

Well let's not hate on superman now. I am a superman fan xD 

10 minutes ago, KartRacerRob said:

quote:

nope.  parents are gross

You'll have kids one day. 

quote:

I'm a 40 year old gay man.   Trust me, not in the mood for crotch fruit.. stop pushing that vile lifestyle on all of us!

quote:

I'm a 40 year old gay man.   Trust me, not in the mood for crotch fruit.. stop pushing that vile lifestyle on all of us!

You mean the lifestyle the two people who gave you life to say such chose to partake in?

I wonder, do you speak to stir a response or do you believe your own BS?

1 minute ago, KartRacerRob said:

quote:

Well now it makes sense. Well then you'll have enough kids with the dogs and cats you'll buy xD Ain't judging your life style but everyone wants the joy of having little ones running around the house. Regardless if your gay or not.

My dad was a junkie and so was my mom.  Both died a long time ago.  What are you getting at?

quote:

everyone wants the joy of having little ones running around the house. Regardless if your gay or not.

I'd rather have roaches !

1 minute ago, KartRacerRob said:

My dad was a junkie and so was my mom.  Both died a long time ago.  What are you getting at?

I'm getting at how obtuse it is to call a lifestyle vile unless said in jest when that lifestyle is why you draw breath.

quote:

everyone wants the joy of having little ones running around the house. Regardless if your gay or not.

I'd rather have roaches !

Those are the children of the earth! Your already thinking of kids!PM45gLP.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KartRacerRob said:

(i say that lovingly, and don't mean to be an ass)  arg

Alright man.

Good enough.

That's why I asked.

There are those who would say such and mean it with the irony never reaching them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I was raised to respect women. I grew up with girls so I've learn some things from them. 

Well let's not hate on superman now. I am a superman fan xD 

Hey, me too, 4 women in the house can make wonders on one's mind XD.
Superman? Like, talking about DC (didn't read that many comics of it) i just feel like Superman is....i feel he needs some "flavor", i don't see the appealing, i respect that you like it but i feel like he's some Gary Stu fanfic character XD.

28 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well then you'll have enough kids with the dogs and cats you'll buy xD

Sorry but that sounded bad, like really bad. Maybe that's why we have these.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

While we're on the subject where did the Burns from Roy Burns come from? He was only called Roy in the film. :lol:

His name plate says R. Burns.  

6 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Hey, me too, 4 women in the house can make wonders on one's mind XD.
Superman? Like, talking about DC (didn't read that many comics of it) i just feel like Superman is....i feel he needs some "flavor", i don't see the appealing, i respect that you like it but i feel like he's some Gary Stu fanfic character XD.

Three sisters, two female cousins and all them had girlfriends xD So I was surrounded by girls. I have a brother but I'm older and by the time he was born it was too late. The girls took over.

Superman got me because he was the voice of the people, he didn't kill or have to be scary. (Anyone who likes batman loved that. I love batman too) he was someone who held the world on his shoulders. The Justice League cartoon really opened him up a lot more and we saw towards the end him talk about how he lived in a world filled with cardboard and couldn't really open his full powers. Tho I understand people when it comes to him, he's the boy scout but I like it. I like both Marvel and DC they both can write good characters and show that even heros can be human like us. 

6 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Sorry but that sounded bad, like really bad. Maybe that's why we have these.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Well Japan is a island, they tend to always make weird things. 

1 hour ago, KartRacerRob said:

people with kids are ALWAYS less beautuful. FACT

Wow! That was rude. I know some women who have kids and are still very pretty... That is not a fact. 

Shelly's last name was already revealed in the documentary “his name was Jason“ as Finklestein (see the Extra “Shelly lives“ video).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Germaniac said:

Shelly's last name was älteste revealed in the documentary “his name was Jason“ as Finklestein (see the Extra “Shelly lives“ video).

What about it being Greenblatt in the novel?

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

What about it being Greenblatt in the novel?

What about it? A general rule is that if it's not in a movie, it's not canon. Look at the Jason vs Leatherface comic. It features Jason and his loving mother Doris.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well now it makes sense. Well then you'll have enough kids with the dogs and cats you'll buy xD Ain't judging your life style but everyone wants the joy of having little ones running around the house. Regardless if your gay or not.

I can't even begin to tell you how untrue that is.

1 minute ago, Guy said:

I can't even begin to tell you how untrue that is.

Everyone wants kids at one point in their life. Someone they can give a life too and to watch as they make them proud (In my case make my parents question life)