Roy from part 5 has no logic, he can hear Jasons mom, be affected by the sweater, stop cars.

Pleace delate Jasons mom voice or make his voice in his own head.

2 minutes ago, SmartestJew said:

Roy from part 5 has no logic, he can hear Jasons mom, be affected by the sweater, stop cars.

Pleace delate Jasons mom voice or make his voice in his own head.

I know, but devs dont wanna change this

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmartestJew said:

"devs dont wanna change this" are you sure?

Looks like

The guy above tried to post a link but it didn´t work:sadchappa:

one of the f13 game makers said that roy is just straight up fucked in the head and actually believes that hes the real jason(since hes obsessed with him), therefor he hears his moms voice and generally acts just like a jason would.

Though I agree with Roy's craziness giving him Jason powers is kind of silly, he is fun to play as, and that is all that matters. As long as the devolpers don't differ from the canon by more than a mild amount, I'm fine with it. And if Roy was a human, how would he stop cars? And admit, that hedge clipper kill where he uses inhuman strength to cut off arms and a head is awesome!

16 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't give a shit about that. Jason dosen't have Predator vision mode in the movies either.

This is why Pamela should be added.

1 hour ago, JasonWhorehees said:

why does his face look like a mask?

like its pasted to his head.

His face is his actual face. What is pasted to his head is the prosthetic that Roy used in the movie to make his head look deformed like Jason's.

I'm all for removing Pamela's voice, but leave the rest the same because it's totally fine. Roy finding Jason's shacking isn't totally impalusible. Maybe that's where he found the newspaper clippings. I like to think maybe old Jason took pride in his fame and stole newspaper clippings to boast his crimes. 

I've gotten use to the angle that Gun Media is trying to sell. Roy is crazy and he believe he is Jason. In part V movie, Roy was technically Jason all the way till the end. He was no push over. Taking shots and coming right back up. He didn't scream, cry, ran away or surrender. He continue to chase.

The only thing the movie didn't explain was what was going on in Roy's head. I believed he had split personality disorder because when he wasn't killing he was doing paramedics. Maybe he is obsessed of Jason that led to him to go overboard and become him? We know he did his research and knows the backstory with Pamela. So that's probably how he is able to make connection with her and imagine a voice of hers in his head. With a lot of unanswered questions, Gun Media is free to use the "Roy is crazy" angle as a decent excuse.

I love listening to the Pamela and Tommy tapes. Those were some cool fillers. Maybe Gun Media can do a backstory with Roy and explain the events and explain how he was able to do the things he was able to do in the film. They can get creative with him and I would love to read or hear about it.

• Thanks 2

It's a game so we kind of have to bend logic to make sure it works. 

On 2/6/2018 at 11:06 PM, jahzaveamanaie said:

one of the f13 game makers said that roy is just straight up fucked in the head and actually believes that hes the real jason(since hes obsessed with him), therefor he hears his moms voice and generally acts just like a jason would.

This is what I tell myself, along with an idea that Jason's spirit has posessed Roy, making it less weird... I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that Roy has all those supernatural abilities... His in-game size though... <_<

Roy is one of the most powerful "Jasons", when the match starts and I see it's Roy... I'm just like "shiiiit" hahahaha

On 06/02/2018 at 9:43 PM, i-cold said:

I know, but devs dont wanna change this

Yeah, there excuse would be it would"Take too much time to incorporate into the game".

Which in other words means; Can't be arsed.

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:39 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't give a shit about that. Jason dosen't have Predator vision mode in the movies either.

How do you know he doesn't? Besides, he doesn't have Predator vision mode in this game either. Predator vision mode looks totally different and does not light up entire buildings.

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

How do you know he doesn't? Besides, he doesn't have Predator vision mode in this game either. Predator vision mode looks totally different and does not light up entire buildings.

(Sighs) Oh god...........

• Like 1

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

(Sighs) Oh god...........

oh... god can't help you here.