9 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

And? They're still wrong, and, for the billionth time, we have seen other Kickstarter funded games offer exclusive content to the public at a fee later one without negative backlash. Hell, the backers of the Shadowrun games flat out requested the developers do that so that everybody would have the content at some point. Also, the developers don't get to say crap after the eBay code fiasco that is on their hands.

And if it weren't for all these filthy, non-backers playing the game...yeah, you'd have a Kickstarter funded game...with dead multiplayer. So yeah, let that sink in.

Moreover, if you guys frequently find something to bitch about with most of the updates, then it's game for people to 'bitch' about Savini Jason.

But hey, the bitching, contrary to the shill rhetoric, would end if he was just made available. And no, there wouldn't be this massive outcry of negativity despite what the shills say.

Ok dude you really need to stop rehashing the same tired argument of other kickstarted games released backer exclusive items to everyone. It get's real old. Do yourself a favor and find some other crusade that will yield no results.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zentorno said:

And? They're still wrong, and, for the billionth time, we have seen other Kickstarter funded games offer exclusive content to the public at a fee later one without negative backlash. Hell, the backers of the Shadowrun games flat out requested the developers do that so that everybody would have the content at some point. Also, the developers don't get to say crap after the eBay code fiasco that is on their hands.

And if it weren't for all these filthy, non-backers playing the game...yeah, you'd have a Kickstarter funded game...with dead multiplayer. So yeah, let that sink in.

Moreover, if you guys frequently find something to bitch about with most of the updates, then it's game for people to 'bitch' about Savini Jason.

But hey, the bitching, contrary to the shill rhetoric, would end if he was just made available. And no, there wouldn't be this massive outcry of negativity despite what the shills say.

Oh look your back. Mmm well again doesn't matter. Their are companies that do this everywhere, some stores carry limited edition items and once they are gone they are gone. Still never ever commented on that lol But hey, go ahead and complain and beat that dead horse. Last time you brought this up you got a thread closed xD 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 7:28 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Had a bug on Pinehurst. Climbed through a window and it drained all my stamina. Would not go back up. Got killed.

That's weird, but strangely, your little short story made me laugh. You sound like a grumpy ghost! 

"Something weird happened. Got killed. Made me mad."

:lol:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Zentorno said:

They're still wrong, and, for the billionth time, we have seen other Kickstarter funded games offer exclusive content to the public at a fee later one without negative backlash.

So, did these other Kickstarter funded games also tell their backers from the very beginning that they would receive an exclusive skin that the devs would "never release to anyone else ever, for any reason"? 

And then did those developers go ahead and release it "for a fee"? 

Because if they did, then those game developers were lying jerks who are not to be trusted ever again. Gun and Illfonic, however, have quite a bit more integrity than that. 

They have said from the very get-go they will never release the Savini Jason to anyone else except the backers. They have stayed true to that, and because of their honesty, loyalty, and dedication, the only ones who are angry about it are people like you who are angry simply due to the fact that they did not turn out to be backstabbing asshats like you want them to be.

Oops. Double-post. :unsure:

• Like 2

I was really glad they added servers for Australia on PC with the recent patch, but have noticed something weird lately.

Generally it either puts me on the AU (Australia) or AP (Asia Pacific) servers, and since they added the Aus servers, Australian players get good ping in AP lobbies now as well (mine is now around 80, pre-patch it was around 250-300), which is obviously a good thing, but...

The last couple of days when playing on PC, it ALWAYS puts me into an AP lobby - never an Australian one. I have been playing in these lobbies that are mostly full of Asian players who either don't use mic at all or speak another language, necessitating that I mute the whole lobby to concentrate, though mute doesn't really work very well on PC for some reason.

I don't know why it just literally never puts me on the AU server anymore?  

PC players in general I find to be poorer sports/saltier than the average PS4 player, but I've played a couple of matches in particular (both on the AP server) that were just beyond ridiculous in terms of how unfair it was. I'm at max level on two accounts on PS4 and people often note in lobbies that I'm good at Jasoning... but yesterday I had a match as Jason on PC, after I killed one person suddenly they were all crowding around me. This one Vanessa was the most repugnant piece of shit I've ever encountered in the game, and she (read: he) wasn't even using mic to convey how awful a person he/she was. Every time he'd stun me with his 94% Sucker punch/500% swift attacker combo... he'd just repeatedly "attack" me as I was stunned, hitting me like ten times in the few second window I was stunned. Over and over again... ugh. They must have changed how weapon degradation works recently as weapons no longer break if used this way or if used to hit another counselor. I noticed after the recent patch, again playing on PC some random Kenny ran up to my Chad and started hitting me repeatedly with the same bat roughly 20 times and it never broke. I figure this was changed because of the reduction in items, so people wouldn't be wasting valuable weapons when they accidentally hit other counselors trying to save them from Jason's grab etc.

Anyway, they tried to kill me in that lobby after getting my mask off easily by hitting me every time I grabbed someone. I managed to avoid the sweater working, I dunno if I mashed resist enough or if it glitched, but from that point on my shift no longer worked at all. I could still use the other abilities but no shift, less than 10 mins into a game that went the full 20 mins.

Two people escaped in the two seater in the first half of the game after driving around confusingly for ages so that my usual stalk/morph/shift didn't work. The one person I'd killed at that point had already returned as Tommy, so  basically there was a gang of six people doing nothing but trying to make me rage quit I guess? They definitely weren't attempting to complete any objective after they failed at trying to kill me.

It was pretty frustrating once my shift no longer worked, dealing with these annoying cunts for the rest of the round. I honestly would estimate that I grabbed them a total of ~50 times throughout the game, only to get knocked down for the 840th time. I ultimately still killed 5 of the 6 (including the Vanessa player who had it coming the most, so that was good I guess) even with my broken shift, and without doing a single "murdered" kill (not that I'd be principally opposed to slashing in this unusual case but it was just easier to grab them and asphyxiate/gouge than get stunned trying to slash them enough to kill them with my P8 Jason) but jesus that was some annoying bullshit to deal with.

I routinely kill whole lobbies of high level players on PS4 before I get rage, but never encountered anything on this level of absurdly unfair bullshit on console before. Don't get me wrong, I've met many a fuckhead on PS4 but this was so much worse than that. It seems like a lot of the players I've played with on the AP server are super competitive and take the game too seriously for the most part. Bragging when they do well as Jason, then rage quitting mid kill the next round etc. Of course there are good players as well but it seems like a small minority are good sports in my admittedly somewhat limited experience with the PC version of the game. 

I really wish it'd just allow you to choose your region rather than being constantly put on the frankly annoying to play on AP server. Even if there are only a few Aus players online at times, at least we'd be able to communicate with each other and have a better experience overall. I don't get why they added more servers but won't allow us to choose our region anymore, I'm hoping it's just one of those retarded mistakes that inexplicably gets made and is eventually (and mercifully) rectified at some point, e.g. the car rubber-banding glitch which is easily worse than the holocaust & third world hunger combined, yet remains in the game to this day because reasons... 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

So, did these other Kickstarter funded games also tell their backers from the very beginning that they would receive an exclusive skin that the devs would "never release to anyone else ever, for any reason"? 

And then did those developers go ahead and release it "for a fee"? 

Because if they did, then those game developers were lying jerks who are not to be trusted ever again. Gun and Illfonic, however, have quite a bit more integrity than that. 

They have said from the very get-go they will never release the Savini Jason to anyone else except the backers. They have stayed true to that, and because of their honesty, loyalty, and dedication, the only ones who are angry about it are people like you who are angry simply due to the fact that they did not turn out to be backstabbing asshats like you want them to be.

Oops. Double-post. :unsure:

I've given up on that clown. He's hopeless. But good post.

• Like 1

Any member of the forum that has 100 or more posts and replies to a post asking for Savini should get a 14 day ban from the forum. 

What's the point of arguing with these people?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Any member of the forum that has 100 or more posts and replies to a post asking for Savini should get a 14 day ban from the forum. 

What's the point of arguing with these people?

Any member of the forum with 1000 or more posts and replies to a post about Savini should get a 14 day ban from the forums.

They should know better.

22 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Any member of the forum with 1000 or more posts and replies to a post about Savini should get a 14 day ban from the forums.

They should know better.

D minus

If you're gonna steal someone's bit you gotta do a little more with it

Also if you have a 100 or more posts and YOU'RE the one asking about getting Savini, not only should you be banned from the forums....you should be permanently banned from the game

• Like 1

I respect when a company (or any individual) keeps their word. I dont have savini Jason and understand why I shouldn't. Another game that I've played and followed for years has the same deal. The game Warframe has exclusive content for their founders too and get people asking/begging on the forums for it to be released to everyone. DE (Digital Extremes) is coming up on a five year anniversary with Warframe and still say it's exclusive to the founders and I respect that....even though I'm not a founder.

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

D minus

If you're gonna steal someone's bit you gotta do a little more with it

Also if you have a 100 or more posts and YOU'RE the one asking about getting Savini, not only should you be banned from the forums....you should be permanently banned from the game

Mad that it's not going to happen? Aww

Ps4

Offline bots run right into you or back into cabin/ or loop back through windows of cabin you just chased them out of with you still in it.

some times in offline Tommy goes AFC at the camp site or graveyard he spawned it at.

in multiplayer some times a tree will spawn behind the phone box at higgins house and make putting the fuse in difficult.

@ShiftySamurai

All cars have a bug.

As a driver if Jason stops the car you can't run away.

You get teleported back to the car and Jason gets an easy grab kill.

Please fix the issue.

• Thanks 1

@tinysquirrel I hear ya! I came here to post the exact same thing basically. I'm also in Australia and it is so annoying that you can't choose what region you want to connect to anymore. I used to always choose North America or Europe and be willing to take a slight ping hit to avoid the problem. Now (for no good reason) you can't choose and it takes way longer to connect to a server or get a game going, plus it's filled with asians, which although they're lovely people, don't speak english so it's impossible to coordinate and ruins the game.
I just tested it then and it took a number of minutes to connect to a server, then it just put me in an empty lobby for ages.

Also, while I agreed with the balance fix it was a total fail - they shouldn't have touched defensive items like pocket knives (as you need them to disarm traps) or sprays (may slightly less). A pocket knife only buys you a few more seconds anyway, but the other weapons needed nerfing. Everyone should be too afraid to go anywhere near Jason, as it should be in a horror or real life scenario. Weapons should only be for defense and as a last resort.
It would be so simple to do too instead of now where you can't complete objectives as they're trapped to hell.

Split the weapons, half each into 2 groups: 
- baseball bats, pipes, etc that can stun Jason but break easily - one stun and they break, maybe two if the character has high luck.
- machetes, fire poker, etc - go towards knocking Jason's mask off but can't stun or break

Then you'd fix the problem of people forming a gang around Jason and whacking him down forever. Sure you could try blocking, but doesn't help if you are surrounded or once you grab someone. Plus it would make the game the way it is meant to be - true to the movies and a horror, not with people fearless of the antagonist.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

New video uploaded. Xbox One.

Waiting on the new engine update.

Yeah April needs to get here sooner.

@GhostWolfViking I thought you would appreciate a display of the fucked up grab lol

I didn't even notice that the door only opened halfway, add that one to the list.

11 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I did a Sign of the Times joke yesterday, today it's

I believe i can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

Jason's mad, I'm so far away

He can't get me to die to-day

42 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

New video uploaded. Xbox One.

Waiting on the new engine upgrade.    

:hearteyestiff:Omg 

I'm happy to discover that traps have returned to their former glory around doorways. You can place them near doors again! Just earlier I saw a Goku_Chad do a "flare gun glide" glitch and I emoted him a "no-no" gesture.

@GhostWolfViking In your video when Jason's weapon kept bouncing off of the environment, it's primarily because of the nature of the attack animation. It swings from the right, so it gets stuck on the right of door jams and such. However, you can see it bounce off of an invisible hitbox above the beds. They need to remove those kinds of collision barriers.

One other way to help solve the issue would be to add more attack animation types, like a straightforward thrust that wouldn't so easily get caught on anything.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I'm happy to discover that traps have returned to their former glory around doorways. You can place them near doors again! Just earlier I saw a Goku_Chad do a "flare gun glide" glitch and I emoted him a "no-no" gesture.

@GhostWolfViking In your video when Jason's weapon kept bouncing off of the environment, it's primarily because of the nature of the attack animation. It swings from the right, so it gets stuck on the right of door jams and such. However, you can see it bounce off of an invisible hitbox above the beds. They need to remove those kinds of collision barriers.

One other way to help solve the issue would be to add more attack animation types, like a straightforward thrust that wouldn't so easily get caught on anything.

Part 6 attacks via thrusting his spear when he is in combat stance. Sounds sexual, I know. Every Jason should have this option though.

For me, the rubber band glitch at the car is the worst. It happens to every time I drive. Not sometimes, not most of the time, but every single time.