On 2/8/2018 at 1:29 PM, DasMurich said:

Lmao. This! What the hell is this one? I've seen this maybe 4 times on Higgins small. It's blinding!

It reminds me of the Predator in way his thermal vision.The host was the only one alive and we're just spectating.That reminds me I should walk around with a predator mask on  and have thermal vision on.We told the host about it he like I didn't see it and this  first time I seen it.My friend like what the hell is that I am like not sure lol. 

I 100% agree the bots are super dumb.What Tommy Jarvis doing at the same drawer opening and closing it.What the other bots doing the same thing hiding in the same spot.Filling the car and spilling gas repeatedly do they run when I approach them nope.They just stand there and I kill them.Usual AI can get smarter because the programmers have  programed them to be smart.Unfortunately in this game they are not smart at all.I really wish they would fix it not really a challenge.

On 2/6/2018 at 3:10 PM, Steley2001 said:

I demand Savini Jason for everyone

That's funny

On PC I played 7 or so Bot rounds last night and not one of them had rain.

I played the first 3 with Bloody Skins on, Parts 6, 7 and 8. Everything was fine until I chose Part 3 and it black-screened after the opening cutscene.

Can we revert back Jason's grab range? As a counselor and Jason, his increased range is a tad bit too large. I casually 8/8 most games before the Part V update, and now the game is a little too easy. Grab kills are generally guaranteed kills, it's by far the most OP thing you can do in this game. Combat with jason can't even happen fairly because Jason can grab farther than a counselor can swing.  Also when Jason attempts to grab, his grabbing state can still happen even if the counselor wasn't within the distance initially. For an example, If I'm playing as Jason, when a counselor is going to attempt to hit me, if I throw my grab before the counselor is close enough for me to actually grab them, but then they swing, i'll get the grab because they'll swing into my incredibly long range, even if I missed initially. Since the effective time of grab isn't instantaneous but instead lasts a short duration, you'll still grab counselors.

Had a bug last night where as a counselor (LaChappa), I couldn't interact with anything. Doors and windows had no prompts, couldn't use inventory items, had a shotgun and couldn't aim it.

Luckily for me I was able to hide upstairs on Pinehurst and Jason never found me. He was too busy chasing down Vanessa. He killed her shortly after the 2 minute warning. He was smashing everything downstairs as the round ended.

I got lucky. But that bug needs addressing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Papppus said:

Did you stumble as you picked something up? That triggers the bug. Going into a trap sometimes fixes it. Or being grabbed.

I hve had the same thing happen to me on Packanack when I picked up a battery and stumbled at the same time. This happened in October, so this bug must have been around for a while.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:08 PM, AldermachXI said:

Dr-Evil-Saying-Cool.gif?ssl=1

Lol 150 for Jason x. Why game

On 2/8/2018 at 5:28 PM, ArkhamRobot said:

Wow, really well said and very detailed.  Must be Q&A guy for sure.  Wish more posts/critique were like this.

Thay really should add it to where if the host leaves the game picks a random person to be host

On 2/6/2018 at 11:32 PM, Franknberry1977 said:

Yeah lol, cuz that would be SO fair to the people who shelled out their money to help build the game... Geeze, let the backers have some sort of exclusive reward 

They shouldn't get an exclusive Jason, they should've got a Jason skin.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:27 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

Still doesn't mean you'll get him. Gun has said he ain't going for sale or given to the public, you missed the chance. Just stop beating the dead horse, it's really sad. 

tumblr_ns9rmhX7LS1uxle3jo1_500.gifFDAN_LsH1fZh4nDYK_3GvRU42HA=.gif

I said I demand Savini Jason for everyone. I don't want him but I believe plenty other people still do.

2 minutes ago, Steley2001 said:

I said I demand Savini Jason for everyone. I don't want him but I believe plenty other people still do.

A lot of people do want him but they said no to it. 

18 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

To what?

1 minute ago, Steley2001 said:

To what?

To Savini being released to the public 

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

To Savini being released to the public 

I've seen heaps of people righting paragraph long posts about releasing Savini Jason.

On 2/6/2018 at 4:29 PM, Reyezblood 03 said:

I demand that you Get over the¬†fact that ‚ÄúSavini‚ÄĚ Jason is not going to be released again.¬†

Lol, that was said, how many times?

And how many time has he been released since then?

That's what I thought.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, AldermachXI said:

Had a bug last night where as a counselor (LaChappa), I couldn't interact with anything. Doors and windows had no prompts, couldn't use inventory items, had a shotgun and couldn't aim it.

Luckily for me I was able to hide upstairs on Pinehurst and Jason never found me. He was too busy chasing down Vanessa. He killed her shortly after the 2 minute warning. He was smashing everything downstairs as the round ended.

I've seen/heard about this a few times now. It seems to be when a counselor is limping and/or at max fear.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, AldermachXI said:

Only thing I can do when that happens besides moving is being able to toggle my flashlight. 

12 hours ago, Sogreth said:

Lol, that was said, how many times?

And how many time has he been released since then?

That's what I thought.

And?.....So does that mean he will be released again in the near future? No, probably not. Weather you agree or disagree, bitching and complaining isn’t going make Savini Jason available again. 

On 2/6/2018 at 3:33 PM, Brogan322 said:

So they didn't fix the Pamela sweater glitch where it doesn't work at all or fix the glitch where Jason's able to move around while on his knees while trying to resist when being killed? It's basically a 50/50 chance you won't be able to kill him if you have everything ready to kill Jason. I'm on Xbox. 

it's been that way on all platforms not just xbox, it happens on PS4 too

15 hours ago, tdave622 said:

virtual cabin 3.0

I sure hope anything you post in the future has some meaning... I don't get why you would make an account just to post that..

On 2/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, Steley2001 said:

They shouldn't get an exclusive Jason, they should've got a Jason skin.

And what will your "demand" get you, do ya think . . . ?

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

And what will your "demand" get you, do ya think . . . ?

I think it would get them a week with this guy 

Jmf03eh.gif

On 2/11/2018 at 7:13 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

And? They're still wrong, and, for the billionth time, we have seen other Kickstarter funded games offer exclusive content to the public at a fee later one without negative backlash. Hell, the backers of the Shadowrun games flat out requested the developers do that so that everybody would have the content at some point. Also, the developers don't get to say crap after the eBay code fiasco that is on their hands.

And if it weren't for all these filthy, non-backers playing the game...yeah, you'd have a Kickstarter funded game...with dead multiplayer. So yeah, let that sink in.

Moreover, if you guys frequently find something to bitch about with most of the updates, then it's game for people to 'bitch' about Savini Jason.

But hey, the bitching, contrary to the shill rhetoric, would end if he was just made available. And no, there wouldn't be this massive outcry of negativity despite what the shills say.