1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It seems to be. I just snatched a counselor from the window during their climb animation.

RlsBDqT.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Are you on Xbox? I heard that was because of how Microsoft packages 3rd party updates or something. I have it on both Xbox and PC and the PC patch is only 3 gb

really super false info, no other game on xbox does this for me, so it's not at all xbox, its the devs

Game is now freezing during "Loading" screens on Xbox One.

Gun Media & Illphonic have done it again!! Release a "fix" only to break the game in some other manner. At least we can count on them to do something 100%. It's too bad that the thing they do 100% is screw up, but goddamn if they don't put their all into doing it.

What's next guys? You gonna make it only load black screens? How about making it to where Jason doesn't even have to leave his cabin to kill councilors? Better yet..........just make the whole thing a cinematic and players will only have to watch the game glitch out instead of being frustrated when they get fucked over by your handy work?

You know what......y'all are the experts and I'll just leave the next game breaking update ideas to you.

Thanks again!! 🤘🙂🤘

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Game is now freezing during "Loading" screens on Xbox One.

Gun Media & Illphonic have done it again!! Release a "fix" only to break the game in some other manner. At least we can count on them to do something 100%. It's too bad that the thing they do 100% is screw up, but goddamn if they don't put their all into doing it.

What's next guys? You gonna make it only load black screens? How about making it to where Jason doesn't even have to leave his cabin to kill councilors? Better yet..........just make the whole thing a cinematic and players will only have to watch the game glitch out instead of being frustrated when they get fucked over by your handy work?

You know what......y'all are the experts and I'll just leave the next game breaking update ideas to you.

Thanks again!! 🤘🙂🤘

Must be their first game. They've got the worst developers in video game history lol

30 minutes ago, 2moar said:

really super false info, no other game on xbox does this for me, so it's not at all xbox, its the devs

My apologies for the false information, I was passing along the answer I had received when I asked the same question before. However, I've had other games on Xbox (rock band 4 in particular) which also makes you redownload the game with every patch, so it isnt just f13, either. 

1 hour ago, MistrMonstr said:

If this is just a patch and not a full content update then I dont understand why its 6.8G.

Unless Im just forced to redownload the whole Jason and map all over again

As with every other update/patch they've put out, you will have to download the entire game again.

• Like 1

As of the new patch I seem to be rolling way more epic/rare perks on PS4, I’ve just rolled like 8-10 epics and several rares with maybe 5 poor/common rolls along the way.

I have epics for most perks already so am mostly selling these ones but it’s still interesting, seems to be happening too much to be a coincidence? 

Also, glad about the window changes as that was one of those awful things that was there for so long that we just had to put up with... speaking of which, the car rubber banding glitch is seriously not fixed? Wow, they must have really broke it beyond a simple fix when they first caused it if they haven’t yet remedied such a game breaking bug.

Edit: something I else I noticed playing on PC just now... some moron started hitting me with a bat, I stood there waiting for the bat to break but it never did he hit me like 12 times with it as Kenny and I believe the weapons used to degrade when hitting other counselors even after teamkilling was removed, bit annoying as I wanted to give him the thumbs up emote as soon as it broke but it never did :( 

Oh and I rolled a perk on PC (only had enough CP to roll one) and it was an epic night owl, so I’m convinced that it’s much easier to roll epic perks as of this most recent patch. 

5 hours ago, Steley2001 said:

I demand Savini Jason for everyone

Never going to happen no matter how much you ask if you didn't get it  through the backers kit or Kickstarter or the leak on PS4 and Xbox then Sorry about your damn luck and get over it 

5 hours ago, Steley2001 said:

I demand Savini Jason for everyone

Every time I see someone else ask for Savini Jason, I am reminded of the scene from Amistad where the black guy stands up and, not knowing English, said the words "give us free". So morally correct; so the way things should be. A video game not marred by "exclusive content" denied a fan base. To paraphrase Moses:

"Let my content go. To the PCs and consloes, it will go. From the squeakers to the virgin wizards, it will go. With the Auzzies and the Chinese kids, it will go."

Let my content go, Gun Media. Let it go.

If they would sell Savini Jason for something ridiculous (like $75), they would make enough money to bathe in new money for eternity.

2 hours ago, 2moar said:

Nope, not false info at all. Smite is another Xbox One game that has to be fully redoqnloaded with every update.

why did y'all not fix the glitch where when we are playing the game and the cry baby quits it ruins the game for everybody please fix this issue

Multiple times I’m been completely unable to jump through windows. I’ve experienced 4 specific instances where it would not register me jumping and made me politely open and crawl in. I died twice because of this sad face.

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Anyone else have a game with three batteries?

I hope this is a joke...

2 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

I hope this is a joke...

I have seen this happen even before the recent patch. It happens sometimes when you are putting in the battery or the gas and after it is done you still have the item in hand and you can drop it and pick it back up.

4 hours ago, Chububbalee said:

Never going to happen no matter how much you ask if you didn't get it  through the backers kit or Kickstarter or the leak on PS4 and Xbox then Sorry about your damn luck and get over it 

You can buy them on Ebay too lol

im glad the music for part 5 is   reduced  every time  i seen someone play as him i turned off my sound or unplugged my mic  

1 hour ago, gyaaft said:

I hope this is a joke...

Nope. 3 batteries,  no gas. Just wondering if this happen to anyone else

30 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Nope. 3 batteries,  no gas. Just wondering if this happen to anyone else

Haha ha

*switches to Jason preference*

and no fixing counselors hitting jason thru closed doors? 

also too many empty drawers,  too few knives, medsprays, and shotguns. 

I can see reducing them but u overdid it

and since u increased jasons strength,  speed,  and knives,  why reduce our defense too?

3 minutes ago, JarMa13 said:

and no fixing counselors hitting jason thru closed doors? 

also too many empty drawers,  too few knives, medsprays, and shotguns. 

I can see reducing them but u overdid it

and since u increased jasons strength,  speed,  and knives,  why reduce our defense too?

Because there were too many and now it's back to what it was like at launch sooo you'll have to get use to these changes as they aren't increasing the items, You can still find a lot of weapons still and perks help a lot more then you think.