Nice now they made it even easier for Jason to kill the counselors. That was the few things left that they gave counselors a reasonable chance to survive.

• Confused 2

High hopes this game stays legitimate over the next few months with so much other games being released. Love this game đź‘Ť

• Like 1

didn't fix the whole gas/propeller issue either doesn't look like, cause on pinehurst at least the items glitched out and didn't wash up anywhere, they just floated in/above the water unable to be grabbed, great "hot fix"  the whole frickin game download again ugh

I'm playing now on PS4 and I can't tell where Roy's music is any lower today than it was Yesterday.

So no fix for Savini (as far as I know it's just him) where I can't do anything but grab. The other night when I played it was every match I played as him. Couldn't slash and couldn't knock out windows. Only could grab. 

Also doesn't fix another car glitch it seems. The one where you get out of the car and your character stands there on everyone else's screen, but on yours you're running down the street and Jason grabs you and you teleport back. It's been there for a couple months now so what's another 2+ months of that...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It seems to be. I just snatched a counselor from the window during their climb animation.

Awesome! :D

Thats it?

Sorry, but i have reported a lot of bugs and glitches. I really hope there is more fixes.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! The Jason losing functionality one is a problem though. Not sure what the cause is, only that if you submerge in a body of water and come back out it fixes itself. Biggest one for me is the no arrow appearing on the teleport map.

Now if only Jason could snatch counselors when they are on the other side of the window, like the car...

3 minutes ago, Elfapson said:

Should really be able to control the music volume not the devs. its kind of annoying.

Exactly let us decide what's too loud or not too loud. I think the music was fine the way it was. Thankfully the change isn't anything drastic it's barely noticeable.

People, the music for Jason Part V was absolutely too loud. It's not a subjective opinion, the volume was objectively much louder than the rest of the Jasons' music.

Haha, it was a mistake. And they fixed it. Everything has to be turned into an argument about "crybaby whiners", lmao.

32 minutes ago, mjay252 said:

Also doesn't fix another car glitch it seems. The one where you get out of the car and your character stands there on everyone else's screen, but on yours you're running down the street and Jason grabs you and you teleport back. It's been there for a couple months now so what's another 2+ months of that...

This! Very annoying, the reason why I never bother to be the driver now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steley2001 said:

I demand Savini Jason for everyone

Yeah lol, cuz that would be SO fair to the people who shelled out their money to help build the game... Geeze, let the backers have some sort of exclusive reward 

12 minutes ago, LeDunk 6 said:

Now if only Jason could snatch counselors when they are on the other side of the window, like the car...

Thats a great idea... something I've thought of several times myself. I mean. is there some kind of magical barrier that stops J-boy from reaching through the window? lol

2 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Though we some times whine and groan, I am happy that you guys are still on the job trying to make the game as great as it can be... don't give up on it... this game has SO much untapped potential 

I`m not sure if you guys meant to do this but there's no sound when you're starting the car or the boat......FYI... I have Savini and I dont have any problems using him (p.s....youre not going to get Savini so stop asking for him)

Soooo Jason can grab me when I’m existing  the climbing animation now?Lmao they keep making it easier for you guys ..I heard y’all want stalk at the beggining of the game as well...Learn how to play and quit crying about Jason not being powerful enough .

If this is just a patch and not a full content update then I dont understand why its 6.8G.

Unless Im just forced to redownload the whole Jason and map all over again

1 minute ago, MistrMonstr said:

If this is just a patch and not a full content update then I dont understand why its 6.8G.

Unless Im just forced to redownload the whole Jason and map all over again

Are you on Xbox? I heard that was because of how Microsoft packages 3rd party updates or something. I have it on both Xbox and PC and the PC patch is only 3 gb

10 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Soooo Jason can grab me when I’m existing  the climbing animation now?Lmao they keep making it easier for you guys ..I heard y’all want stalk at the beggining of the game as well...Learn how to play and quit crying about Jason not being powerful enough .

He can grab you during the animation, as he should be able to. There was a bubble before that wouldn't even let him near the window. You could slash at them (mostly unsuccessfully) but couldn't grab them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stoney said:

No slingshot glitch? Ok.

I assume they're still trying to identify what is causing this problem...

23 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

but jasons supposed to be strong af wtf is goin through your head dude XD