2 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

Excruciatingly loud. I had to back my master volume down to 10% so my ears wouldn't bleed and I could actually hear other players. We'll see if any of this stuff actually got fixed when I get home. 

I feel sorry for you. Glad they fixed it then so you don't lose your hearing tenor.gif?itemid=7407783

So they didn't fix the Pamela sweater glitch where it doesn't work at all or fix the glitch where Jason's able to move around while on his knees while trying to resist when being killed? It's basically a 50/50 chance you won't be able to kill him if you have everything ready to kill Jason. I'm on Xbox. 

• Like 3

Just now, Brogan322 said:

So they didn't fix the Pamela sweater glitch where it doesn't work at all or fix the glitch where Jason's able to move around while on his knees while trying to resist when being killed? It's basically a 50/50 chance you won't be able to kill him if you have everything ready to kill Jason. I'm on Xbox. 

Yeah, pretty much...

the fix for Roy's music is cool but the real thing i was looking forward too was the issue with melee weapons going right through jason or just not doing anything to him at all effectively. i played a match the other day where i was in a grab and a friend hit jason 3-4 times with a bat and it didnt do jack. i wiggled out, hit him with my bat, and still... nothing. its a shame but its too little too late. the game is dying and will be completely dead before you try and revive it with an engine update. such a sad excuse for a "small company"... do everyone a favor and sell the game to a company that cares. you'll still get a shit ton of money and the fans wont have to deal with you any more

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Yeah, pretty much...

Such a shame because killing Jason is a way to technically escape and such a huge part of the game and they decide not to fix it after it's been doing this since September (That I've noticed). 

1 hour ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Sound

• Reduced the volume of Part 5 Jason’s music

Does this include being able to adjust the volume? 

I saw people on PC who couldn't adjust it. 

Nice. I'm very glad to see the bear trap fixes included in this patch! I knew the window barriers were being addressed, but I was only hoping that we wouldn't be left with those buggy bear traps during the next few months.

58 minutes ago, Steley2001 said:

I demand Savini Jason for everyone

I know you were joking, but don't bring that shit up again...seriously

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I know you were joking, but don't bring that shit up again...seriously

I don't think he was joking.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

I don't think he was joking.

If he wasn't he needs to be dragged by his nuts over a bed of coals and then be impaled on a spike a'la the favored method of torture of Vlad Tepes.

Just now, Rexfellis said:

If he wasn't he needs to be dragged by his nuts over a bed of coals and the be impaled on a spike a'la the favored method of Vlad Tepes.

Impaled before or after being dragged over a bed of coals? Are we talking shishkabobs or free samples at the grocery store?

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Was Part 5 music that loud?

Yesss it was and if jason is far or closer is still made loud music

Dragged over the bed of coals first, then impaled. But, that is just the way I would have done it. :lol: No grocery store etiquette here, sharp spike, straight up the poop chute. Followed by a slow, agonizing death.

But, to be real. People just need to stop bitching about Savini that shit is getting old.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

People just need to stop bitching about Savini that shit is getting old.

^Fact of the day^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I enjoy when people ask about Savini. When they do, I go play as him and savour the tears of frustration from those who missed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steley2001 said:

The volume of Part 5's music was what made it scary when he appears right next to you. It was an audio jumpscare

Exactly there was nothing wrong with his volume level. It was fine the way it was. People keep whining to the devs about nonsense and then the devs give in to them thus making the game worse with each update. The things they should be changing like Roy's blue coveralls don't seem to matter to them though.

1 hour ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Does this mean the invisible Bubble barrier is gone?

It seems to be. I just snatched a counselor from the window during their climb animation.

the music is so loud you could barely hear the mic players. I just lowered the default game volume

1 hour ago, undrtkr said:

Excruciatingly loud. I had to back my master volume down to 10% so my ears wouldn't bleed and I could actually hear other players. We'll see if any of this stuff actually got fixed when I get home. 

Your volume shouldn't be all the way up to begin with. Keep it at a sensible level and you won't have any problems. I'm now worried that the devs ruined perfectly fine theme music because of all the cry baby complaining some of you guys do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JephC said:

I enjoy when people ask about Savini. When they do, I go play as him and savour the tears of frustration from those who missed it.

I missed out on Savini. But, it was a conscious decision. As much as I wanted this game to happen, I didn't have faith during the kickstarter campaign. I had donated to a couple of other startup games that never reached fruition. So, I was gunshy. In hindsight, I wish a had donated, but I'm really not too worried about having Savini Jason. Yeah he looks cool and yeah, he has some pretty good stats. But at the end of the day, his weapon gets lodges in dumb shit pretty often (like part 6) and it all boils down to how good of a player you are.

If you suck, no amount of +skills are going to help you. And, if you do have some skill, there is a good chance that you will wipe the floor in a QP with Pt. VII Jason without breaking a sweat.

Fuck! I got sucked into another Savini conversation. Like I said before, let it the fuck go.