1 minute ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Part 6 attacks via thrusting his spear when he is in combat stance. Sounds sexual, I know. Every Jason should have this option though.

For me, the rubber band glitch at the car is the worst. It happens to every time I drive. Not sometimes, not most of the time, but every single time. 

The thing about the spear/pitchfork thrust is that it doesn't lunge Jason forward like the standard attack does. The standard attack moves Jason forward by about one half stride each time he does it, while the stab keeps him stationary, so it's harder to close distance on someone when using the stab.

16 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The thing about the spear/pitchfork thrust is that it doesn't lunge Jason forward like the standard attack does. The standard attack moves Jason forward by about one half stride each time he does it, while the stab keeps him stationary, so it's harder to close distance on someone when using the stab.

Yes a very good point that I neglected to mention, that's why I don't often attack in combat stance as part 6.

That bug where Jason teleports to a random part of the map while performing a grab kill is back. It’s been happening a lot more frequently on PS4.

Waiting until April until the car ''rubber banding'' bug gets fixed is kind of annoying.

It makes the car a death sentence if Jason stops it.

Run and teleport right back to get grabbed by Jason. 💩