1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I would actually want her as a playable character!

Yaaaaaaay!

@Chetork I'm glad you like the stats! I'm trying to stay true to her character and her trope right now. Eva would be a WONDERFUL and USEFUL addition to the game. She has above average repair, stealth, composure, and stamina. That would change up how lobbies are today w/ low repair characters like Tiffany, Chad, or Buggzy.

I'm not super confident that she'll be an actual counselor in the game, but I really hope they at least consider her. She was one of the few bright spots of Part 8, and I'd get a real kick out of playing as her in game. Also IMO she's one of the most beautiful of the F13 victims.

My ideal stats;

Composure: 5/10
Luck: 1/10
Repair: 6/10
Speed: 6/10
Stamina: 8/10
Stealth: 7/10
Strength: 2/10

If we ever get a map which is part SS Lazarus and the other half being Manhattan, I would love to see Eva come along with it. Maybe JJ too.

I know we have AJ, but I honestly don't mind two of the same tropes in the game.

Alright! So you know how the devs of FT13 (well, just about every game dev lol) talk about how long hair is pretty hard to implement? Welllll!!!.... I watched some videos on some extravagant hair physics in video games, movies, and general modeling. Maybe these videos will help Gun Media out with implementing long hair! : )

This video here showcases this really creepy human doll thing modeled lol. We don't have any characters in the game who's hair is that thin. Maybe what they could do for Eva is implement all the thin hairs and kinda clump them together to give the appearance of slightly thicker hair. Another alternative is to change the physics of the hair in the game's coding to match the physics of the hair, but keep the thickened appearance of the hair. 

This video is something I found that may further help the devs out more when implementing long hair. 1:16 is the best part because the hair clips through the nose lol. I don't thing they added collision to the nasal area.

This here is a good example of hair physics in a video game. It's pretty unrealistic but this could give the devs some idea on how the hair could be like for Eva. Eva would need need to have hair physics a little bit similar to this, to kinda have realism and flowy hair : )

IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!

Our long haired Eva obviously has competition with Rapunzel. So the question is, how did they manage to properly make Rapunzel's hair have physics that are semi-realistic? Well watch this video! I think the devs could learn a thing or two from this!

Anyway, what do you guys think of the hair physics solutions? I hope they read this and consider using these videos to their advantage : )

@Qcici, I really love your ideas for Eva! They're all so creative and smart, so I agree with all of your ideas!! The "little shy girl" is a complete match for her, including when she had a tough time trying to act like Tamara. All of the stats match her well in my opinion and I don't see anything to change. What you said about the gameplay is true, and what you said about her appearance will make it easier for the devs. Good job!

28 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

@Qcici, I really love your ideas for Eva! They're all so creative and smart, so I agree with all of your ideas!! The "little shy girl" is a complete match for her, including when she had a tough time trying to act like Tamara. All of the stats match her well in my opinion and I don't see anything to change. What you said about the gameplay is true, and what you said about her appearance will make it easier for the devs. Good job!

Thanks!!! I know the devs can do it!

2 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

If we ever get a map which is part SS Lazarus and the other half being Manhattan, I would love to see Eva come along with it. Maybe JJ too.

I know we have AJ, but I honestly don't mind two of the same tropes in the game.

I think @J.J. would be thrilled to see this post! I think a solution for cloning tropes is to change up the trope a little bit. J.J. should be the Rocker Chick, while A.J. should be the Gothic Chick

She doesn't fit a trope that hasn't already been covered, but I honestly don't care. Tropes are tired, just give us fresh faces. I give them each my own little story anyways, so tropes are eh.

12 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

She doesn't fit a trope that hasn't already been covered, but I honestly don't care. Tropes are tired, just give us fresh faces. I give them each my own little story anyways, so tropes are eh.

Yea, you posted in 3 that I'm in so far LOL. I'm also in tropes for Annie, Ginny, Tamara, and Megan.

• Like 1

Makes me feel depressed reading through all of the old counsellor idea threads to think we had so much hope and now half a year later we never got this because of the stupid lawsuit, when I think about it the dlc coming to an end was probably the worst thing to happen to me in 2018