I’d rather have her a high stamina, high repair counselor. We all can’t be accurate for her stats, considering she only had 5 minutes of spotlight. Let’s not be rude and discredit others. 

• Like 1

Considering what garbage Rennie was as a final girl, I would've been all for Eva being the survivor.

9 minutes ago, Culp said:

Considering what garbage Rennie was as a final girl, I would've been all for Eva being the survivor.

Agreed haha

38 minutes ago, Culp said:

Rennie who?

35 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Rennie who?

Rennie Wickham the final girl from Friday the Thirteenth part VII: Jason takes Manhattan.

She is pretty much known as one of the weakest final girls and least likeable.

Just now, Chetork said:

Rennie Wickham the final girl from Friday the Thirteenth part VII: Jason takes Manhattan.

I know dear, I was being sarcastic, heh! ^_^

• Haha 2

Just now, Chetork said:

Rennie gets points for throwing toxic waste into Jason face. Don't tell me you didn't laugh at that scene. One of the more memorable moments from that film.

18 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I know dear, I was being sarcastic, heh! ^_^

rip lol ;-;

She was shit and the toxic waste was as ludicrous and pathetic as her and her backstory.

11 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Rennie was bland and came off as a bootleg Nightmare on Elm Street final girl but she’s at least better than Lori.

11 hours ago, Culp said:

We don't dare speak THAT name here.

Lol c'mon guys it wasn't THAT bad ... yeah it kind of was though.

I actually liked how clean her death was. Being strangled in game is lame, but the way Jason did it with her in the film was intense. Then tossing her to the floor? Savage.

Would still love her to be a part of the counselor lineup. With the new engine coming, maybe she wouldn't have to have short hair, either.

Hi, I'm new here! Eva is a cool character from the movie and I got surprised when she was killed off so soon. I was going to put Eva as my profile picture LOL (didn't fit). She really is my favorite and I hope she is added into the game sometime soon!!

• Like 1

I hope she gets added as well. I'd love for her to come out along with the mean girl, but that won't happen ):

On 3/30/2018 at 4:45 PM, Yoshman2523 said:

I kind of liked Eva, should would be good for a Shy Girl trope.

I haven't seen that film in ages, but was she shy? I thought she was the party girl? Either way, she's stunning and I'd like to see her.

2 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I haven't seen that film in ages, but was she shy? I thought she was the party girl? Either way, she's stunning and I'd like to see her.

I haven’t watched in a while too

However, even if she isn’t she certainly looks like she would fit the trope

On 2/7/2018 at 2:04 AM, Barbara Ann said:

She was a good kid, not to mention really beautiful. But...! That Pocahontas hair is going to be an issue; it is clear the devs hate long hair for the complicated animations. 

I actually really want a character in the game with hair that goes past the shoulders. I don't know how challenging it is to implement long hair into the game, but I'm guessing it's hard because for Jenny's concept art, it showed her with really long hair, and now it's above her shoulders. Hopefully the devs find a way to easily put long hair in the game.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Qcici said:

I actually really want a character in the game with hair that goes past the shoulders. I don't know how challenging it is to implement long hair into the game, but I'm guessing it's hard because for Jenny's concept art, it showed her with really long hair, and now it's above her shoulders. Hopefully the devs find a way to easily put long hair in the game.

Me too! Even in the Mean Girl's first post I came up with some alternatives to make long hairstyles work. Hopefully that will change with the engine update, and I keep hoping for a Jenny visual rework. 

4 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Me too! Even in the Mean Girl's first post I came up with some alternatives to make long hairstyles work. Hopefully that will change with the engine update, and I keep hoping for a Jenny visual rework. 

I think the reason why longer hair is harder to animate is because there's like thousands of strands of hair on the human cranium, so it's hard to put every single piece of hair on the scalp.

Speaking of Long Hair, you can't just put long hair in the game without having that hair blow round' the air!
giphy-6.gif

They need to add a feature where female character's hair can blow when they're outside. I don't know if that is a challenge, but I don't think it will be TOO Hard (imo). The PC and Console hair physics are different for some reason. PC hair physics moves around a lot while Console hair physics don't. Let me show you the physics here:

This is PC Gameplay as Deborah Kim, in the short segment above, you'll see that her hair is really bouncy and alive, which is something that you don't see in Console. The gameplay was sent in June of 2017, but the hair physics are still the same to this very day.

This is CONSOLE Gameplay as Deborah Kim, in the short segment above, you'll see that her hair is less elastic and bouncy, which is something that PC doesn't have. I honestly do not like how the hair physics are in Console, I wish they were just like on PC. Good news is that they will make the hair look better in the new engine update, but I don't know if the physics will remain the same... 

At the end of the day, I hope Gun Media can find a way to implement long hair into the game. Eva Watanabe is a very unique character, and I believe she's one of the very few characters with hair past the shoulders in the movies (I'm not sure though.) But yeah...

It would be really fun to throw my hair at Jason's face while running, y'know?

If they can't do long hair, they could have her in a Vanessa-like pony and just have it go to her lower back I guess.

5 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

We should use this thread like the one for Melissa

Yes!! 

21 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Yes!! 

I really hope they add her with her long hair, also with rain it would be cool for the hair to turn wet as I don’t think that happens with female counselors At moment with rain.