Hello everyone!

So watching through some of the Friday the 13th's one of my favorite characters has got to be Eva Watanabe, she is a pretty simple character from part 8 who is a pretty nice person going to school with a scholarship and has some bad luck when she finally encounters Jason.

Eva Watanabe "The Loyal Friend"

1. Counselor Model

150?cb=20120908185557latest?cb=20130714015526

Here are two pictures of what she looks like in the movie, something I noticed is she has hair longer then her shoulders which currently does not happen with any female counselors.

2. Counselor Stats

So one thing I noticed doesn't exist in the game that I always thought would be a cool stat distribution is a runner/fixer mix, this kind of fits with Eva as she looks youthful enough to have a good physique along with a scholarship proving she is smart enough to make her way through education. However she's not bulky or particularly lucky in the movie which also goes into my personal thoughts on her stat distribution.

Composure: 6/10

Luck: 2/10

Repair: 8/10

Speed: 4/10

Stamina: 6/10 

Stealth: 8/10

Strength: 1/10

---------------

Total : 35

So as you can see Eva would excel in actually finding the parts herself and take them to objectives to fix them herself. She has a great stamina pool and average speed to help her move around the map. Her repair will also allow her to do objectives very nicely with little chance to fail.

Her tradeoffs are definitely her luck and strength which will pretty much guarantee she has little fight to put up against Jason, and even if she does her weapons will be gone within a matter of time.

Tell me what you guys think of having Eva Watanabe in the game and what her stats would play out like if you disagree with my own!

Also make sure to like this post if you guys want to see Eva Watanabe as a playable counselor!

Credits:

RexFellis : Stat Distribution
Slasher_Clone : Trope name

Qcici: Revised Stat Distribution

• Like 8

I like the work you've done on this, it's a good addition to the game. I think her stats would need to be adjusted, either lower stamina or repair and distribute the points across the low stats. She should only have one high stat, and it would be cool if she's not added to give Debra a costume like hers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I like the work you've done on this, it's a good addition to the game. I think her stats would need to be adjusted, either lower stamina or repair and distribute the points across the low stats. She should only have one high stat, and it would be cool if she's not added to give Debra a costume like hers. 

Yeah I get where you're coming from, I was thinking originally of having 10 repair and 6-7 stamina with above average speed as well, but couldn't make up my mind so she has really low stats and really high stats with only composure and speed being in the middle zone.

Also I know Deborah Kim is really lightly based off of her (but mostly off of the nerdy girl from the new blood whose name I can not recall rn). But I think she looks different enough as to no confusion.

58 minutes ago, Chetork said:

Composure - 4

Stealth - 3

Strength - 1

Luck - 2

Repair - 9

Stamina - 10

Speed - 6

I really like this idea. I liked Eva in Pt. VIII. I was actually mad that her death scene was kind of anticlimactic. I'll admit, I have a small crush on Kelly Hu, she's awesome. :) The funny thing is, in real life, Kelly could take out half of the cast by herself. lol But, judging by her character in the movie, I am submitting some stats that are really close to the ones you came up with. Just my thoughts on the character in the movie:

Composure - 4

Stealth - 3

Strength - 2

Luck - 2

Repair - 8

Stamina - 8

Speed - 8

I think she would have the speed and stamina to kite Jason for a while, but not forever. I only moved her strength up to two because I hate 1 strength characters. I am biased, ;) I just tweaked the repair, stamina, and speed stats a little. Like I said, these are just my opinion on the stats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

I really like this idea. I liked Eva in Pt. VIII. I was actually mad that her death scene was kind of anticlimactic. I'll admit, I have a small crush on Kelly Hu, she's awesome. :) The funny thing is, in real life, Kelly could take out half of the cast by herself. lol But, judging by her character in the movie, I am submitting some stats that are really close to the ones you came up with. Just my thoughts on the character in the movie:

Composure - 4

Stealth - 3

Strength - 2

Luck - 2

Repair - 8

Stamina - 8

Speed - 8

I think she would have the speed and stamina to kite Jason for a while, but not forever. I only moved her strength up to two because I hate 1 strength characters. I am biased, ;) I'm just tweaked the repair, stamina, and speed stats a little. Like I said, these are just my thoughts on the character.

Actually I like those stats much better than mine ;-; I'm just gonna steal those from ya >.<

Lol though thanks for the feedback! I love the 8's especially as she's from part 8, and yeah I definitely loved her character her death made me mad, but at least it wasn't too gruesome for such an awesome actress :).

2 minutes ago, Chetork said:

Actually I like those stats much better than mine ;-; I'm just gonna steal those from ya >.<

Lol though thanks for the feedback! I love the 8's especially as she's from part 8, and yeah I definitely loved her character her death made me mad, but at least it wasn't too gruesome for such an awesome actress :).

Feel free to use them, or tweak them as you see fit. I'll join in with your campaign to get her in the game. I'd really rather see her than Reckless Reggie. Don't get me wrong, I liked Reggie's character, I just don't think he fits. I just wish she would have pulled a little bit from Julius' character, and smacked Jason a couple of times before she died. Of course, that was Kelly's first film role, and I think she did a great job with the material she had.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Feel free to use them, or tweak them as you see fit. I'll join in with your campaign to get her in the game. I'd really rather see her than Reckless Reggie. Don't get me wrong, I liked Reggie's character, I just don't think he fits. I just wish she would have pulled a little bit from Julius' character, and smacked Jason a couple of times before she died. Of course, that was Kelly's first film role, and I think she did a great job with the material she had.

Reggie has his own website?

Not sure how such a iconic character doesnt belong but each to their own. 

OT - More diversity, nice. Her & Reggie would be great addictions. She could be the next female counselor after Mean girl from part 7 & Mark.

latest?cb=20141107154420b

Tips - Try to disturbute stats solely based on her role in the movie and character background. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Reggie has his own website?

Not sure how such iconic character doesnt belong but each to their own. 

I know very well about your campaign to get Reggie into the game, and I wish you all the best in getting it done.

I just personally don't think he fits in this game. But like you said, to each his own. ;) 

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I know very well about your campaign to get Reggie into the game, and I wish you all the best in getting it done.

I just personally don't think he fits in this game. But like you said, to each his own. ;) 

I wonder if you'll feel different when we eventually get to play him :)

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I wonder if you'll feel different when we eventually get to play him :)

There’s no source of him being confirmed. Even if Reggie comes, we all know damn well he’s gonna turn into Mitch and Shelly. 

4 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

There’s no source of him being confirmed. Even if Reggie comes, we all know damn well he’s gonna turn into Mitch and Shelly. 

I'm sure you'd like that, but he will very likely be a luck counselor with very well balanced stats so I doubt it. Especially if the Devs use my well examined stats. 

Also I never said Reggie was confirmed

25 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I'm sure you'd like that, but he will very likely be a luck counselor with very well balanced stats so I doubt it. Especially if the Devs use my well examined stats. 

Also I never said Reggie was confirmed

I don’t hate Reggie. I hate the 1 person with 3 separate accounts mentioning him. 

You sure seem confident he is, “ you’ll feel different when we eventually get to play him.”  

• Haha 1

I really would love Eva to be released as a counselor. It'd be cool if they released her along with the Lazarus.

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It has 12 likes currently. And I dont why you're being so cocky. Mean girl's likes isn't that far away lol

Why are you tagging them? 

And you're not in topic either. In fact, you haven't posted anything in this thread on topic. I did.

TRY AGAIN

Considering you care about likes, I’d though I’d mention it. 

Why not? It’s not like your on those accounts often. 

I was going to, but the name Reggie caught my eye.

13 hours ago, Chetork said:

Hello everyone!

So watching through some of the Friday the 13th's one of my favorite characters has got to be Eva Watanabe, she is a pretty simple character from part 8 who is a pretty nice person going to school with a scholarship and has some bad luck when she finally encounters Jason.

Eva Watanabe "The shy girl"

1. Counselor Model

150?cb=20120908185557latest?cb=20130714015526

Here are two pictures of what she looks like in the movie, something I noticed is she has hair longer then her shoulders which currently does not happen with any female counselors.

2. Counselor Stats

So one thing I noticed doesn't exist in the game that I always thought would be a cool stat distribution is a runner/fixer mix, this kind of fits with Eva as she looks youthful enough to have a good physique along with a scholarship proving she is smart enough to make her way through education. However she's not bulky or particularly lucky in the movie which also goes into my personal thoughts on her stat distribution.

Composure - 4

Stealth - 3

Strength - 2

Luck - 2

Repair - 8

Stamina - 8

Speed - 8

---------------

Total : 35

*Thanks to RexFellis for his stat distribution suggestion*

So as you can see Eva would excel in actually finding the parts herself and take them to objectives to fix them herself. She has a great stamina pool and above average speed to help her move around the map. Her repair will also allow her to do objectives very nicely with little chance to fail.

Her tradeoffs are definitely her luck and strength which will pretty much guarantee she has little fight to put up against Jason, and even if she does her weapons will be gone within a matter of time. Her stealth and composure are both also below average which will help Jason find her in the early game.

Tell me what you guys think of having Eva Watanabe in the game and what her stats would play out like if you disagree with my own!

Also make sure to like this post if you guys want to see Eva Watanabe as a playable counselor!

I loved Eva! I hated that she died, till this day I still wanted her to be a final girl. I would love to have her in this game. 

She was a good kid, not to mention really beautiful. But...! That Pocahontas hair is going to be an issue; it is clear the devs hate long hair for the complicated animations. 

giphy.webp

I liked Eva but she’s not exactly the most memorable outside of being Kelly Hu.  The positive of having her added would be that Kelly does voice acting so they might actually get her to voice herself.  Then it would be like Visas Marr in the game....!

I do wonder if the actress would agree for them to use her likeness for the game? She's sooo beautiful that I hope she would.

3 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I do wonder if the actress would agree for them to use her likeness for the game? She's sooo beautiful that I hope she would.

She actually does voice acting for video games so she might

1 hour ago, Dr. Lecter said:

8/8/8 in the core stats? Someone really hates the Vanessa meta ;)

When I was thinking of this character she's actually kind of a mix of Deborah Kim and Vanessa, which are some of my favorite counselor's >_<

2 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

8/8/8 in the core stats? Someone really hates the Vanessa meta ;)

I will not lie good Doctor. I do tire of seeing 3-4 Vannessas in almost every public lobby. I almost wish they had gone the Rainbow Six route, where it is basically first come, first serve. First one to click on a character gets that character. Although I do know that it would cause more rage-quitting, and would never work in this particular game. I like variety, especially as they keep adding more counselors in the future. I would be safe, almost nobody chooses repair characters anymore, so I would probably get Deb every match.

1 hour ago, Chetork said:

When I was thinking of this character she's actually kind of a mix of Deborah Kim and Vanessa, which are some of my favorite counselor's >_<

I started out solely using Vanessa during the Beta, just because of the Speed and Stam. But, I never pick her anymore. I have no problem playing her, if she pops up on random though.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I will not lie good Doctor. I do tire of seeing 3-4 Vannessas in almost every public lobby. I almost wish they had gone the Rainbow Six route, where it is basically first come, first serve. First one to click on a character gets that character. Although I do know that it would cause more rage-quitting, and would never work in this particular game. I like variety, especially as they keep adding more counselors in the future. I would be safe, almost nobody chooses repair characters anymore, so I would probably get Deb every match.

I started out solely using Vanessa during the Beta, just because of the Speed and Stam. But, I never pick her anymore. I have no problem playing her, if she pops up on random though.

I agree so much with you on that, all of my lobbies are filled with about 2/4ths if not 3/4ths of vanessas or chads.

Then usually there is one Deborah or LaChappa if you're lucky.

When I was creating the idea for a runner/fixer mix the main idea that drove me to make this suggestion was introducing people who play vanessa and chad to a character who is similar but can also fix stuff very well. I really hope even if they don't introduce Eva, they'll introduce a runner style friendly fixer to try and ease some people into the fixing role so we can get more balanced teams :) .

• Like 1

Hmm...

Composure - 8 (she seems fairly composed as she didn't scream when she saw a dead body or Jason)

Luck - 1 (She died)

Speed - 4 (Not really a sprinter)

Stamina - 5 (Why not? She's not out of shape by any means) 

Repair - 6 (Stereotype)

Stealth - 10 (She's the shy girl, so she's quiet. Anything under 8 is out of trope. If you want a repair character with high stamina & low stealth, she's not it. )

Strength - 1 (She's not athletic)

Done

@Chetork @Rexfellis