I was in a match and Jason grabbed Tommy for the death blow, he could not let go of him for about four minutes. Some one in a car came along and rammed (by chance) into Tommy killing him, and Jason was free again. What strange glitches have you seen?

If it happens again, walk into the water. For whatever reason, it causes Jason to let go and the chase can resume.

On a side note, I started walking into the air on Packanack last night. It was weird.

I experienced the craziest glitch playing as Tommy in Higgins Haven last night. During the match I began to float in the air about 30 feet high. I was pretty much in GOD MODE with the exception that Jason could still throw his knives at me. It was weird too because I seemed to move faster when walking than running.

1 hour ago, Jay Shen said:

I experienced the craziest glitch playing as Tommy in Higgins Haven last night. During the match I began to float in the air about 30 feet high. I was pretty much in GOD MODE with the exception that Jason could still throw his knives at me. It was weird too because I seemed to move faster when walking than running.

I saw that happen to @TheHansonGoons once. There's nothing you can really even do about it. I want to say it was some window interaction that cause it.

• Like 1

I got the 'counselor stuck in my hand' glitch last night.  For about 3 mins.  :( 

It sucks.

The counselors repaired the cars, called the cops.   They all thought I was some dumb newbie Jason.  Only reason i didn't quit the game was because i was host and i wanted to stay host for a few games to make sure the lobby stays open.

They finally noticed i was glitched and started to group up, following and laughing at me..  Then one of them hit me with a melee weapons and i was FREE!  

At that point. It was non stop melee slashes and head punches for the next 2 mins..  Probably the fastest i've ever killed 7 players before.  Only one escaped...lol

29 minutes ago, Truth said:

I saw that happen to @TheHansonGoons once. There's nothing you can really even do about it. I want to say it was some window interaction that cause it.

You are right. Saw it happen to so.eone else the other day when breaking free from a Jason grab.

I've experienced 2 really weird glitches, both of them a couple months ago when I was playing as Jason. The first was when I walked into a cabin, and a counselor shot me in the face with a flare gun, and I just went flying across the map and ended up in the lake. The other was as soon as the match began, I was in Jasons shack, getting the 2 throwing knives, and all of a sudden, I just fell through the map, and the game ended.

Just now, MyNameisJason said:

You ever see the one of the giant baseball bat?

I did! I remember just coming to the forums one morning and seeing that thread and laughing so hard xD That was the weirdest glitch!