Dr. Doodlydoot

Will GUN MEDIA Get 3 New Weapon Kills For Savini Jason?

When GUN MEDIA made Sony and Microsoft remove Tom Savini off their own stores, how will they give you the right to get his 3 new weapon kills if they removed him? They said that they would give every Jason 3 new weapon kills so how exactly would they do it to Savini if no one can get him any more? Now does it make sense to bring him back?

43 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Doesn't matter. No one is getting anything until summer or later now.

We should have a new counselor in April. They won't leave use in the dark that long. 

Those who have Savini will get the new kills, I'm guessing in a patch update the kills will just appear there.

12 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

We should have a new counselor in April. They won't leave use in the dark that long. 

Perhaps you didn't see the latest statement about updating the engine, but I hope you're right.

1 hour ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

When GUN MEDIA made Sony and Microsoft remove Tom Savini off their own stores, how will they give you the right to get his 3 new weapon kills if they removed him? They said that they would give every Jason 3 new weapon kills so how exactly would they do it to Savini if no one can get him any more? Now does it make sense to bring him back?

It will most likely be free for those with Savini. They’re not bringing him back please get over it already.

1 minute ago, Hell Toupee said:

Perhaps you didn't see the latest statement about updating the engine, but I hope you're right.

There may be a reason to keep single player challenges etc. because of that.

But a new counselor (the blonde head:)) shouldn't be affected as much. They can't just go AWOL that long. 

1 minute ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

There may be a reason to keep single player challenges etc. because of that.

But a new counselor (the blonde head:)) shouldn't be affected as much. They can't just go AWOL that long. 

You'd be surprised.

7 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

@Ghostboy20 Mark or at least his wheelchair is confirmed to be included in the game. 

friday-2.gif

Yeah I know (I saw the video but have been trying not to spoil things for some people who don't wanna be spoiled) 

1 hour ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Hopefully, they do end up adding new kills for Savini. Cause I am a Savini Jason owner and to be honest his Kill are getting old. 

15 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Those who have Savini will get the new kills, I'm guessing in a patch update the kills will just appear there.

That’s probably what will happen.

17 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Hopefully, they do end up adding new kills for Savini. Cause I am a Savini Jason owner and to be honest his Kill are getting old. 

Do you play him on ps4? If you do can we please game share?

17 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Yeah I own him too, his kills are cool but he does need some new ones, I remember seeing a mocap of one of the kills. 

• Like 1

"Savini" Jason will likely not get any new kills. It would be a DLC that only applies to "Savini" owners, which is a small percentage of the player base.

It just isn't gonna happen.

They will likely add a Kill Pack for every other Jason though.

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

"Savini" Jason will likely not get any new kills. It would be a DLC that only applies to "Savini" owners, which is a small percentage of the player base.

It just isn't gonna happen.

They will likely add a Kill Pack for every other Jason though.

I'd normally agree with you here, but Kane has some more pitchfork kills during randys last mocap stream.

I wouldn't mind a free SJ kill pack for the bungling of his exclusivity.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd normally agree with you here, but Kane has some more pitchfork kills during randys last mocap stream.

I wouldn't mind a free SJ kill pack for the bungling of his exclusivity.

Free would be nice - But I think that would just spur another "When will they release Savini for everyone?" period. There would be a lot of "OMG they released free kills that not everyone has access to!" crying.

When it comes to mocap kills, I just assume it's SP stuff. A lot of the stuff that leaked yesterday (I heard talk of a wheelchair) will be SP, I assume.

• Like 1

Don't care about more kills for Savini Jason. I want his weapon attacks to be fixed. Broken combat is not fun.

Recorded a clip hitting a Tiffany bot trying to open and close a door (bug).

My weapon got stuck in the door frame a few times. Then broke the door after a few more hits. No damage to Tiffany.

6 or 7 hits later I connect and get 1 hit on her. 4 hits later she dies. Combat with Savini Jason is a joke.

9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Free would be nice - But I think that would just spur another "When will they release Savini for everyone?" period. There would be a lot of "OMG they released free kills that not everyone has access to!" crying.

When it comes to mocap kills, I just assume it's SP stuff. A lot of the stuff that leaked yesterday (I heard talk of a wheelchair) will be SP, I assume.

It might be SP or it might not be, we really don't have a 100% sure if the pitchfork kill is SP. from what I've seen (I'll not spoil anything) I didn't see a pitchfork kill, there could be more but from I've seen there are a lot of things I've seen from the mocap in the video except the pitchfork kill. So I do think Savini will be getting a kill set but I think it will be put out with Uber Jason, everyone will be playing and focusing on him and not even bat an eye on the kill set for Savini. Then again I could be wrong. who knows.  

1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Combat with Savini Jason is a joke.

Even in Combat Stance?

30 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

"Savini" owners, which is a small ever-expanding percentage of the player base.

Fixed that for you ;)

• Haha 3

Or they could just add weapon swapping like they had originally. Add a normal pitchfork like they had originally. And then everyone can use a pitchfork and "savini" technically gets a new set of kills as does everyone else. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brigadius said:

Or they could just add weapon swapping like they had originally. Add a normal pitchfork like they had originally. And then everyone can use a pitchfork and "savini" technically gets a new set of kills and does everyone else. 

But that's too simple and has positive effects on the game.